Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest chinese

artemis is a dangerous place.. usually people who goes in never comes out. Body to body massage is risky! You'll never know ur masseur's medical condition. Even by skin to skin touch can effect you with STD viruses if your masseur has it.

Most of these people here in this forum are sick in many ways. Don't take their word for granted.

"artemis is a dangerous place.. usually people who goes in never comes out...."

You made it sound like Artemis is Alcatrez. I swear to good God I've been in and out of there for more than 20 times already and I've lived to reply to your blind comment. So eat your heart out!

"Even by skin to skin touch can effect you with STD viruses..."

You mean to tell us you've been cooped in a sterile bubble all your life? I'm dead sure you've been infected many times by a smorgasbord of viruses for eg influenza, chicken pox, sore throat etc and you may not even have direct physical contact with the infected. You must really be a virgin lolol

"Most of these people here in this forum are sick in many ways. Don't take their word for granted."

If we are sick, you are too...you are sick in the head hahahaha

Everything there are elements of risk, but why are u doing this to Artemis?

I agreed it s a bit old and dirty, i hated 1 chinese guy who service him, he is the typical, MONEY first

other than those, i m quite comfortable with what i have seen

I 2nd mareshka, pls do not get emotional too esp i m still thinking of visiting maybe in Lunar New year...

@chinese: u sounded u r being raped! haha

artemis is a dangerous place.. usually people who goes in never comes out. Body to body massage is risky! You'll never know ur masseur's medical condition. Even by skin to skin touch can effect you with STD viruses if your masseur has it.

Most of these people here in this forum are sick in many ways. Don't take their word for granted.

Guest any stocky?

My first and last trip to atm is about 6 months ago. As shown in the picture all masseurs looks slim. None of them is stocky/meaty. Then I didn't do any massage as I prefer a meaty type masseurs.

Since it has been 6 months ago, is there any new masseurs in atm where more in the heavy side to recommend ? Tx

"artemis is a dangerous place.. usually people who goes in never comes out...." You made it sound like Artemis is Alcatrez. I swear to good God I've been in and out of there for more than 20 times already and I've lived to reply to your blind comment. So eat your heart out! "Even by skin to skin touch can effect you with STD viruses..." You mean to tell us you've been cooped in a sterile bubble all your life? I'm dead sure you've been infected many times by a smorgasbord of viruses for eg influenza, chicken pox, sore throat etc and you may not even have direct physical contact with the infected. You must really be a virgin lolol "Most of these people here in this forum are sick in many ways. Don't take their word for granted." If we are sick, you are too...you are sick in the head hahahaha
Cannot agreed more to what you say..3 cheers from me..

Guest First Timer

Hi guys, I've been to a few massage places but never to ATM. Thinking of going there for the first time this week. I've checked their website as well. Can someone tell me what is included in the Full Body Therapy and how long is the actual massage?

Thanks.

Hi guys, I've been to a few massage places but never to ATM. Thinking of going there for the first time this week. I've checked their website as well. Can someone tell me what is included in the Full Body Therapy and how long is the actual massage? Thanks.
Hi..I suggest you read the rest of this forum..there is alot of information you can get from here.. i have been repeating answer such as yours.. ya..

Guest -First Timer-

Hi guys, sorry for the misunderstanding but I have read the previous posts. However according to the website the Full Body Therapy is only 90 minutes instead of 120 minutes as mentioned. Are the services provided still the same? 90 minutes seems a little too short for a shower before the massage, followed by a massage and finally another shower.

Guest guestjohore

Hi, I will be going to Johore and planning to stay near the Pelangi area. Any suggestion of a clean decent hotel there? Also, I am planning to go in on the third day of CNY, so not sure if the shops and malls there would be opened. Any recommendation for a good place for massage by mature chubs. Also suggestions to fill the day around that area. Thank you.

Hi, I will be going to Johore and planning to stay near the Pelangi area. Any suggestion of a clean decent hotel there? Also, I am planning to go in on the third day of CNY, so not sure if the shops and malls there would be opened. Any recommendation for a good place for massage by mature chubs. Also suggestions to fill the day around that area. Thank you.
Go and stay at Neverland Hotel la..then can go ATM and bring the boy to your hotel room for massage and good time lor.. I check the rate is around RM160 per night but i am sure there are other kinds of rooms with difference rate..Its quite a new hotel i would say.cheers.

Hi guys, sorry for the misunderstanding but I have read the previous posts. However according to the website the Full Body Therapy is only 90 minutes instead of 120 minutes as mentioned. Are the services provided still the same? 90 minutes seems a little too short for a shower before the massage, followed by a massage and finally another shower.
I forgive you. I have tried the 120 minutes paying extra something like RM50 but i find no difference in the massage only stay longer in the room to sleep abit lor.. And friend, when the boy bath you its about 2 to 3 minutes the most hor.. don think its like 15 to 20 minutes playing with you inside.

Hi what is the usual age range of the clients at ATM? I am 45. Am I too old? Don't want to feel out of place and scare the masseurs.

As long as you are a paying customer, you can be 95 years old provided you can still climb up 2 floors to ATM.

Being 45 and far from handsome and even come complete with a wobbling beer barrel waist will not scare anyone there; you can choose the most handsome massuer and with a generous tips, you'll be the most welcome guest.

Don know about QOO but H20 is at ATM always walking around or become the receptionist there.

Sorry. What I meant was the massage place called Qoo/H2O. :) It's managed by Ellson. Cheers

Guest Cosmo Guy

Had a great massage today, by local chinese guy, cant really remember his name, If I am not wrong, was James, his pic is on second page of the album

Massage was great, and the extra also very good.

he has very chinese looks with nice body, will book him again, if i go back to ATM

Had a great massage today, by local chinese guy, cant really remember his name, If I am not wrong, was James, his pic is on second page of the album

Massage was great, and the extra also very good.

he has very chinese looks with nice body, will book him again, if i go back to ATM

Is his picture on the website?

Www.vipjb.com

Guest Tension_85

@ Lee: Wanted to choose Ray but he was booked. Ended up choosing Tiger. Tiger is from Thailand and I would say he is quite good looking in person (much better than in the picture). He is quite big and stocky, and his massage skill is fine.

He wanted to top me midway through the massage but I rejected. He let me topped him instead.

I will definitely choose Tiger during my next visit to ATM! :)

@ Lee: Wanted to choose Ray but he was booked. Ended up choosing Tiger. Tiger is from Thailand and I would say he is quite good looking in person (much better than in the picture). He is quite big and stocky, and his massage skill is fine. He wanted to top me midway through the massage but I rejected. He let me topped him instead. I will definitely choose Tiger during my next visit to ATM! :)
When you top Tiger do you need to pay any extra to him.. ?

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.