Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Today just went JR spa choose one vietnam guy ,just going the room after shower that vietnam guy start asking me about tips and service ,I told him massage me first then he show the black face for me ,after that we going to room he just massage 30 minutes then finish ,

I get 1 hour 30 minutes body to body ,

Never HJ me and body to body with me .

After that when I shower finish I told the captain ,

He told me 你要过来花钱最少也要做服务没做服务也要给 小费才可以,我的boy也是要赚钱生存?

For my experience

i won't never go there anymore

Same experience I have last month when i visit JR massage,but is more worst then your's...

I choose a Vietnamese boy and massage just about 20 minute but keep asking for extra...I understand that this kind of massage place is more to hanky panky,normally i didn't have any 'EXTRA' but still tips my masseur...

I give him Rm50 but been told not enough?I reject him say that i have do nothing 'EXTRA'? But that boy say that he charge Rm100 for a hand job!!!When i refuse to pay i was shock with that boy action,he lock the door and ask me to pay him!

I feed back that this to the counter boy and he told me that they didn't control the tipping problem?

Was up set and disappointed with my visit,just sharing my bad experience For my first and last visit at that place!

Now do you believe that I have always emphasized that I do NOT find jb or msia's pricing is cheap......

I cannot accept I travelled all the way for a short break and this is what I have gotten, eg room locked for tips? CID inspecting me for not paying? even a prisoner needs respect!!!
the effort to travel to Msia must all be added into the price

Guest going for massage

Same experience I have last month when i visit JR massage,but is more worst then your's...

I choose a Vietnamese boy and massage just about 20 minute but keep asking for extra...I understand that this kind of massage place is more to hanky panky,normally i didn't have any 'EXTRA' but still tips my masseur...

I give him Rm50 but been told not enough?I reject him say that i have do nothing 'EXTRA'? But that boy say that he charge Rm100 for a hand job!!!When i refuse to pay i was shock with that boy action,he lock the door and ask me to pay him!

I feed back that this to the counter boy and he told me that they didn't control the tipping problem?

Was up set and disappointed with my visit,just sharing my bad experience For my first and last visit at that place!

I been there for few times. but all the room are use cutrain. how can he lock the door?

Guest going for massage

are u stupid fucking shit ,u don't mind u no need to come ,I going many many times there boy are good ,place clean ,captain friendly also ,how come u say become like this ?

I think U also a cheaps cake doing extra service never pay to the boy .

Guest Going Massage 2

are u stupid fucking shit ,u don't mind u no need to come ,I going many many times there boy are good ,place clean ,captain friendly also ,how come u say become like this ?

Yes,I agree with u some of then parlour maybe is like that.But most of your boy take drugs is it true?Do u need the list?

This is a forum for us to share the experience and place we go...

Kind of funny every of the posting here will be attack?

Is not important anymore for me or may be some of other's BW user also feel the same too?

Is just a sharing of experience after visit,and i will try to look forward in future the suitable Spa for me.

Is the last for me to comment at here because for me is useless and waits time at here.

Tx and sorry for any inconvenience.

After that when I shower finish I told the captain ,

He told me 你要过来花钱最少也要做服务没做服务也要给 小费才可以,我的boy也是要赚钱生存?

That sounded like what the captain would say. He was always in between being in a daze and being tired. Sent the wrong masseurs to the room a few times. And yes, there is a room with lock in JR.

Even with all the flaws in JR, it beats ATM in a heartbeat. ATM circulates personal info of the customers amongst their management and even masseurs. 'Nuff said.

Anyone know where the ATM Chinese Manager go? Is he work at others center now? Last week I went to ATM the Vietnamese counter told me he is not there. I went there several times and tried his back massage and body scrub, is really good performance. Good skill and well manner. Would like to try his Japanese finger press massage but do not which center he work now, anyone have idea? BTW anyone know what his name?

Anyone know where the ATM Chinese Manager go? Is he work at others center now? Last week I went to ATM the Vietnamese counter told me he is not there. I went there several times and tried his back massage and body scrub, is really good performance. Good skill and well manner. Would like to try his Japanese finger press massage but do not which center he work now, anyone have idea? BTW anyone know what his name?

His name is Vic, last 2 week I went there he still working at there. I tried his facial and back massage before, is extreme good. Maybe he go Singapore, the Vietnamese counter told me all Malaysia masseurs work at Singapore now. Is really difficult to get the good masseur at ATM now. I also wish to know where he work now, so I can visit and book for his service.

Went to HT Spa this evening,as usual take the promotion package and claim my 50% reward.I have taken a local new boy [X-Men] which is highly recommended by Nicky.

Is a worth to take him,very sensual massage style and good service!even though he just have a smaller size of tools but is fully funtion! For the very first time a guy with smaller tool can bang u till like hit your g spot,i not regret take him.This is 2 time I feel worth it after try [AM] another local chinese.

Share with u guys here BW readers if have chance must try him!

The mummy at JR is so rude, pose as customers and scold other customers, do not visit JR, you will pay for no massage, ask you for more tips, JR massage is worse than prostitute, only want money but cannot perform. Disgusting JR.

JR.. ATM.. and their vietcons, cheat people money.

Agreed, I did't try Vietnam guy, after finish insist asking for min $150 tip said its a standard tip given, really have such money sucker, spoiled their own market, will never visit them again :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Artemis Massage Management

GREAT YEAR END 3 TO GO PROMOTION

All Value Customers

We have give away the great year end promotion, 3 customers come together, one will get 50% offer for any packages**.

Any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Telephone Number: +607 3383961 / +6010 7601528

wechat or Line ID: artemis38a

www.artemis38a.wix.com/0137281528

** T&C Apply

2015 End Year Special Rewards!!!

On behalf of HT SPA Managment,start from today any walk in with accompany

u will get <SPECIAL REWARDS> on the spot (free 30mins and body scrub)!!!

And check our latest promotion [Erotica Kamasutra] only for Rm68 per hour as well!!!

Merry X'Mas and Happy New Year!!!

Best Regards,

HT SPA Managment.

Edited by milan_htspa

GREAT YEAR END 3 TO GO PROMOTION

All Value Customers

We have give away the great year end promotion, 3 customers come together, one will get 50% offer for any packages**.

Telephone Number: +607 3383961 / +6010 7601528

wechat or Line ID: artemis38a

www.artemis38a.wix.com/0137281528

** T&C Apply

GO AND TEACH YOUR VIET METH PROSTITUTES HOW TO MASSAGE PROPERLY BEFORE YOU COME AND TALK ABOUT PROMOTION!!!

WHAT VALUE CUSTOMERS?? STOP SELLING 60MINS MASSAGE AS 90MINS. YOU CHEAT!

MASSAGE FAIL

SERVICE FAIL

ONLY WANT TIPS

ARTEMIS MY ASS!

Guest Artemis Massage Management

Dear Value Customers

You are entitled to redeem the new prepaid sim pack with 300 reward points only.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Artemis Massage & Spa Center Management

GO AND TEACH YOUR VIET METH PROSTITUTES HOW TO MASSAGE PROPERLY BEFORE YOU COME AND TALK ABOUT PROMOTION!!!

WHAT VALUE CUSTOMERS?? STOP SELLING 60MINS MASSAGE AS 90MINS. YOU CHEAT!

MASSAGE FAIL

SERVICE FAIL

ONLY WANT TIPS

ARTEMIS MY ASS!

yes i agreet 

Owl Palms.

Artemis has fallen because of the lousy viet masseurs they engaged and their unethical business antics. If they don't brush up their act, customers will continue to boycott them.

but anyone tried the owl palms? how about u?

Owl Palms has positioned themselves at quite a strange place. It wasn't gay-friendly enough and yet it wasn't straight enough a massage parlor. I visited the place before knowing their connection with ATM. Should I have known, I would have been more careful with my data. ATM is known for breaching their customers' info.

Owl Palms has positioned themselves at quite a strange place. It wasn't gay-friendly enough and yet it wasn't straight enough a massage parlor. I visited the place before knowing their connection with ATM. Should I have known, I would have been more careful with my data. ATM is known for breaching their customers' info.

Lol. I can't help laughing at this statement. Sounds like Owl Palms is confused. Haha.

Wishing all a happy new year!  

Still having new year blues after holidays?  Drop by or call us to book an ultimate bliss massage therapy for 90mins and receive a free honey coconut scrub.  Promotion for today only.  Join our group chat at WeChat to enquire our latest promotions and exciting offers  for the year 2016!  Review on masseurs upon request.

WeChat ID: artemis38a

Line ID: artemis38a

Contact No. +60-13-728-1528/+60-7-3383-961

Anyone knows if there are still saunas with gym operating in Johor Bahru? I tried to find maze at Jalan Keris and colour sauna but could not seem to find them at all even though the website say they exist. If yes, appreciate if you can provide me with the address and also a bit like how to go there e.g from city square near the immigration customs or from KSL. 

Edited by seewai

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.