Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

15 minutes ago, TanFitGuy said:

Went over to JB a few days ago and decided to try out one of the massage parlours after reading so much about them. Yuth from Owls Palm Spa was not bad. Cant say if its going to be a routine but I definitely wouldnt mind Yuth again :P:P

Hi TanFitGuy,

Thank You for visiting us and your positive feedback on Yuth. I'll share your feedback with him.

Feel free to contact us and let us know if there are other areas that both Yuth & ourselves can improve on.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Regards,

Louis

OwlPalms Management Team

Edited by OwlPalms

I have try Xu from China at HT Spa today,he look shorter that the pic.But overall he good massage skills,atitude and nice tools also.Worth it to have him for massage section,and tipping that he charge for 'EXTRA' also not at high price.Worth it to have him for.

To all HT Spa beloved customers:

Up coming this June & July,we will have new comer from China,Thailand and Vietnam will join our Spa.Kindly visit our website <www.jb9898.com>or add our We-Chat <HTSpa9898> for the update.

As well,new super saver promotion <ENDLESS REWARDS>coming soon!!!

Don't be hesitate to contact us for update and further information.
010-8819988 & 016-7335848

Best Regards,
HTSpa Managment.

Guest Happy Customer

I headed to ATM last weekend to pamper myself for a session, and I did not expect good quality of massage.  Chris recommended a new masseur to me named, John.  He told me he has tried John's massage and found it to be excellent!  Excellent?  I asked, sure or not?  Chris guaranteed, stamped and chopped his remarks.  I was quite tired that day, and thus I gave it a try.

John led me to the room and helped me undress.  Not those sensual moves, just helping to undress, and wrapped Yiu with a fresh new towel.  We then went to the bathroom where he gave me the most thorough and proper wash I ever had experienced in anywhere massage place of this kind.  John did not leave an inch untouched during the shower and I felt totally cleaned and fresher.  He helped wiped my body dry and wrapped a towel over my waist.  Thereafter, he showered and led me back to the room.  Again, he helped me uncover the towel and I laid on the bed.  He used a new towel to cover my lower back till my calf and started the massage on my back onwards.  During the entire back massage, he did not sit on the bed, and was naked and standing in between me while executing the massage.  I felt so good and being a regular patron for massage, I can tell that this guy knew what he is doing.  After some time, this was followed by my lower abdominal massage, hands massage, neck, head and front.  John must have spent about a good 75 minutes on the massage before he proceed with the final service.  The after massage shower was as marvellous as the before massage shower.

Overall, I gave a thumbs up to John for his massage skills, and his service attitude.  If he can't get 100 marks for this session, he deserved at a 99 marks from me!

1 hour ago, RelaxZen said:

anyone try before Owlpalms 2hr Heavenly Touch Season with two masseurs before? can share some experience and thoughts.. 

I tried this recently, not bad. How it works is the first hour will be a regular massage by one masseur, and the second hour will be a sensual massage by another masseur. You don't get a four-hands massage, unfortunately.

On 6/13/2016 at 0:05 AM, Guest Owl Palm Masseur said:

Anyone tried Turuk from Owl Palm?  Is he Thai?  He looks kind of cute.  Any HE from him?

When I arrived Turuk was manning the counter. He recommended Heng as having good massage skills, so I chose him for the regular massage. Indeed, his skills were good. I've read that Heng isn't good at the pleasuring part, but that's ok with the 2 masseur package.

As for Turuk, he's cute and better looking in person than his picture. (He is a bit short, if that matters for you.) I chose him for the sensual part, and there's HE and in a rather innovative way. His massage skills are not as good as Heng, but when it comes to pleasure, I think it's worth giving him a try.

Both Turuk and Heng are from Myanmar btw.

Edited by azndapper

Beware of hero from HTS. He asks for tips up to 200 to make u feel like a "Boyfriend". Lol Wut?

did give him a Tip but the service def not worth 200. He's a nice chap.

for those who like weirdly thick cock. U can try him. Fucking thick n his balls are HUGE. Abit turn off for me though lol ... 

22 hours ago, RelaxZen said:

anyone try before Owlpalms 2hr Heavenly Touch Season with two masseurs before? can share some experience and thoughts.. 

Hi RelaxZen,

I have responded to your query separately. Hope the requested information helps. :)

Regards,

Louis

OwlPalms Management Team

Guest Fun boy

I went to the maze for several times. The latest is yesterday..just a small crowd. There is this chinese uncle i think in his late 40s. Keep on chasing me and my friend. Even though we already refused him, he kept on following us here and there, touching us.  He really makes us feels discomfort and afraid of him. He even kept on knocking our 'private cubicle' when we are having fun..when we are finished, we went out of the cubicle and saw him waiting nearby. We encounter him several times..really makes me think of not returning there. Just wondering, when is the best time to go there for a bigger crowd?

Guest Guest
On 23 June 2016 at 1:42 PM, azndapper said:

As for Turuk, he's cute and better looking in person than his picture. (He is a bit short, if that matters for you.) I chose him for the sensual part, and there's HE and in a rather innovative way. His massage skills are not as good as Heng, but when it comes to pleasure, I think it's worth giving him a try.

Both Turuk and Heng are from Myanmar btw.

Just a HE? Can tell us about what you mean by innovative way? Any kiss and BJ? :P

"ENDLESS REWARDS" 1+1 Voucher

Enjoy the latest great offer!!!
Purchase Rm18 voucher and order any promotions packages,redeem the 2nd package for next visit just pay Rm88nett for 90 min massage (normal price Rm139)...

T&C Apply...
P/S:Accompany is applicable...

On 24 June 2016 at 10:58 AM, OwlPalms said:

Hi Joshonly,

Our Wechat/ Line ID is: owlpalms

You can reach us through there and my centre manager will respond your query accordingly.

Regards,

Louis

OwlPalms Management Team

Wrong line ID? No user ID found

On 24 June 2016 at 5:19 PM, Guest Fun boy said:

I went to the maze for several times. The latest is yesterday..just a small crowd. There is this chinese uncle i think in his late 40s. Keep on chasing me and my friend. Even though we already refused him, he kept on following us here and there, touching us.  He really makes us feels discomfort and afraid of him. He even kept on knocking our 'private cubicle' when we are having fun..when we are finished, we went out of the cubicle and saw him waiting nearby. We encounter him several times..really makes me think of not returning there. Just wondering, when is the best time to go there for a bigger crowd?

Try Wednesday. 

On 5/27/2016 at 5:51 PM, OwlPalms said:

Celebration starts this weekend, until end of June. Visit our website @ www.owlpalms.com for more information.

OwlPalms Pinkdot Promo.JPG

Hi ALL,

Please note that the promotion will end this Sunday. If you have not utilized this special discount for Pink Dot, wait no further. :)

Regards,

Louis

OwlPalms Management Team

On 6/27/2016 at 6:36 PM, Jason87 said:

Wrong line ID? No user ID found

Thanks for highlighting. There seems to be some issues with both our Wechat & LINE IDs lately, that they are no longer reachable. I'm getting my team to check what's wrong and get it sorted out. For the time being, please drop a PM to me and I'll have my team add you instead.

Regards,

Louis 

OwlPalms Management Team

Guest Lucifer
On 5/30/2016 at 0:18 PM, lovehandle said:

sometimes I feel like recommending that u customers should go and write for magazines on spa, travel publication

Such sarcasm.... Lol

To all beloved HT Spa customers:

Up coming this JULY 16 [AIDILFITRI],we would like to wish u all Selamat Hari Raya and Happy Holidays...

On this special month,enjoy our [ENDLESS] Rewards...A [DELUXE] return to all our customers when u visit HT Spa...A [SUPER LUXURY] discount will start by 1 July 16,get the super redeem with just 2 visit at HT Spa...

Thanks and hope to see u soon...

Best Regards,
HT Spa Management.

Hi ALL,

Please note that the "Pink Dot" promotion has ended yesterday.

OwlPalms will be celebrating our 1st Anniversary in August. It has been an exciting, roller-coaster 1st year for us and it is good to hear positive feedback from some of you in the forum recently. In appreciation of your continuous support, 2 exclusive promotions awaits you over the next 2 months. Do visit our shop to find out more. :) 

Limited Special Promotional Vouchers will also be made available in several familiar locations in Singapore within these 2 weeks. PM us to find out where and when, you can obtain these vouchers if you and your friends are interested to visit us to enjoy the special promotions, while stocks last.

We look forward to your continuous support, and do let us know how we can further improve ourselves to serve you better.

Thank You!!

Best Regards,

Louis

OwlPalms Management Team

Hari Raya Promo Package!  Come and try our Ultimate Service Package and get RM30 off!  Original price at RM238, and now, only RM208!  This promo is valid on the 6 & 7 July only.  Hurry before it ends!  Happy holidays!

WeChat ID: artemis38a

Line ID: artemis38a

Contact No. +60-13-728-1528/+60-7-3383-961

4 minutes ago, nasilemak@atm said:

Hari Raya Promo Package!  Come and try our Ultimate Service Package and get RM30 off!  Original price at RM238, and now, only RM208!  This promo is valid on the 6 & 7 July only.  Hurry before it ends!  Happy holidays!

What is this package cover?

Hi ALL,

Some of you have asked about having lockers to keep your belongings while you enjoy the massage sessions. We hear you concerns and have added a cozy corner with individual lockers in our premises..

Looking forward to serve you better always.

P_20160705_234122_1_1.jpg

Regards,

Louis

OwlPalms Management Team

Edited by OwlPalms

On 7/4/2016 at 10:03 PM, OwlPalms said:

Hi ALL,

Please note that the "Pink Dot" promotion has ended yesterday.

OwlPalms will be celebrating our 1st Anniversary in August. It has been an exciting, roller-coaster 1st year for us and it is good to hear positive feedback from some of you in the forum recently. In appreciation of your continuous support, 2 exclusive promotions awaits you over the next 2 months. Do visit our shop to find out more. :) 

Limited Special Promotional Vouchers will also be made available in several familiar locations in Singapore within these 2 weeks. PM us to find out where and when, you can obtain these vouchers if you and your friends are interested to visit us to enjoy the special promotions, while stocks last.

We look forward to your continuous support, and do let us know how we can further improve ourselves to serve you better.

Thank You!!

Best Regards,

Louis

OwlPalms Management Team

In celebrations of our 1st Anniversary and collaborations with our friends in Singapore, discount vouchers are now available in the following location in Singapore (More locations will be announced soon).

1) Outbar,  43 Neil Rd, S088825

There's a small table @ the entrance.

2) Check-In KTV, 235 South Bridge Road, S058784

Counter near Song Selection station.

Do collect a voucher when if you visit them for a drink.

From now until 09 September, customers from both OutBar & CheckIn KTV will also enjoy 10% discount when you show a copy of the receipt when booking a massage session in our shop.

:)

Regards,

Louis

OwlPalms Management Team 

Guest Guest Sam

Was at M Sanctuary Spa few days ago. The masseur is not really good giving sexual pleasure. I will give it a 3/10. Massage wise its much better. I will it 7.5/10. Small but clean spa.

"ENDLESS REWARDS" 1+1 Voucher

Enjoy the latest great offer!!!
Purchase Rm18 voucher and order any promotions packages,redeem the 2nd package for next visit just pay Rm88nett for 90 min massage (normal price Rm139)...

T&C Apply...
P/S:Accompany is applicable...

Guest waxing reply
15 hours ago, Guest waxing said:

Any review on Ryan waxing in m santuaty spa?

Ryan is a nice guy , first time i did it was great. 

2nd time not so because he was rushing through as he had another client waiting. 

I wish he didnt rush. 

but i will still return. friendly guy, nice service. 

5 hours ago, Guest waxing reply said:

Ryan is a nice guy , first time i did it was great. 

2nd time not so because he was rushing through as he had another client waiting. 

I wish he didnt rush. 

but i will still return. friendly guy, nice service. 

Tq

Dear valued customers,

Due to the recent water disruptions in most part of Johor, the shower n toilet facilities in our premises will be unavailable until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Louis

OwlPalms Management Team

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.