Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

On 1/7/2016 at 9:07 PM, seewai said:

Anyone knows if there are still saunas with gym operating in Johor Bahru?

I tried to find maze at Jalan Keris and colour sauna but could not seem to find them at all even though the website say they exist.

If yes, appreciate if you can provide me with the address and also a bit like how to go there e.g from city square near the immigration customs or from KSL. 

You may care to check out Raiden Alpha's insightful post on the demise of saunas in this age of social media.

Maze is on Jalan Perisai, not Jalan Keris.

On top of AJ Pub, opposite Crystal Crown Hotel.

Call ahead to confirm if facilities, including toilet and water supply are in order.

After clearing customs and immigration, follow the sign to JB Sentral, the short-distance bus transit is beneath the pedestrian overpass.

RM$1.3 to the hotel on buses to Kota Tinggi, Ulu Tiram and Taman Daya.

Happening hours used to be between 19:00 and 21:00.   

On 8 January 2016 at 9:28 PM, wilfgene said:

You may care to check out Raiden Alpha's insightful post on the demise of saunas in this age of social media.

Maze is on Jalan Perisai, not Jalan Keris.

On top of AJ Pub, opposite Crystal Crown Hotel.

Call ahead to confirm if facilities, including toilet and water supply are in order.

After clearing customs and immigration, follow the sign to JB Sentral, the short-distance bus transit is beneath the pedestrian overpass.

RM$1.3 to the hotel on buses to Kota Tinggi, Ulu Tiram and Taman Daya.

Happening hours used to be between 19:00 and 21:00.   

Actually, that day I took cab to 76 Jalan Perisai.. And I is a unisex beauty centre.. Maybe maze has just closed shop? I went in the beginning of Dec last year..

On 1/10/2016 at 10:37 AM, jason said:

happended to see this JB new shopping mall. anyone have been there ? any reviews ?

For property investment or commercial sex?

For shopping, I personally looked for good stuff in Singapoe, the rest are slightly cheaper in Johor Bahru proper.

No body close conned in Johor Bahru?

Johor Bahru prostitutes head straight to Singapore to turn tricks, them people above come to Johor Bahru looking for means to go to Singapore to turn tricks.

On 1/10/2016 at 8:09 AM, seewai said:

Actually, that day I took cab to 76 Jalan Perisai.. And I is a unisex beauty centre.. Maybe maze has just closed shop? I went in the beginning of Dec last year..

On 1/7/2016 at 9:07 PM, seewai said:

I tried to find maze at Jalan Keris and colour sauna but could not seem to find them at all even though the website say they exist. 

Christian driver? or out-of-towner bribing his way to a license?

In Maze two weekends ago.  Drinking last weekend.

Crystal's Crown Hotel is the white tower with bluish windows you see, standing in front of KSL City.

AJ pub sits between a TCM clinic and a car clinic, directly opposite the hotel.

The thread read "Things to do in JB".

I smell a rat. 

Edited by wilfgene

Dear Valued Customers:
On behalf of HT SPA Managment ,we would like to inform that our Spa are open during Lunar New Year from12:30pm to 1am daily...
We wish you and your beloved a [HAPPY & prosperous] Chinese New Year...
New & Latest!!!
[TWINS SENSUAL MASSAGE]
With Aromatic oil & Hot oil!!!
Is only for Rm158!!!
Get 2 masseur for 2 section 45min + 45min now for special price during this Chinese New Year start from today!!!
Best Regards,
HT SPA Management.

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 10:37 AM, jason said:

happended to see this JB new shopping mall. anyone have been there ? any reviews ?

Hello, you can only go to this mall in 3 years' time because it is still under construction and provided there is no delay.

Maybe I can provide a review in year 2020.

Good day to all of our valuable customer, this is Men Square Spa latest circular updated on JANUARY@2016

Here's to thanks for all of our valuable customers continuously fully support us .

JANUARY Promotion

Package 1:

Aroma Massage + Ginger Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Almond Scrub (Total 90-minutes)

ONLY@ RM120/-

Package 2:

Body2Body Massage + Herbal Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Almond Scrub (Total 90-Minutes)

ONLY@ RM150/-

IMG_6518.JPG.767a15d305102889dafc2fd6869

For this JANUARY PROMOTION packages are preferential VVIP Room. PS-  MUST TRY !

Come visit us at Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Johor Bahru. Our shop entrance going up by the staircase from corner side saloon ' Unique ' we are at the top floor unit no:203-205 .

Call us at +6014 6169 382 for an appointment.
Contact method: Line/ Mensquarespa or  Wechat/ Jackson5599
Location: 203&205, Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru

BONUS REWARDS POINTS 

To valued customers, right now, you receive RM20 petrol voucher for every redemption of 1000 rewards points.

WE ARE FURTHER TO REWARD YOU

We will give out RM50 petrol voucher, if, within the month, you collect 3 special chops on top of the 1000 rewards points.

The 3 special chops can be collected by responding to ATM's broadcast made at the website on every Monday between 8pm to 2am midnight. Take up the promotional package at each broadcast and collect one special chop. 

WE REPEAT

Collect 3 chops in one month and with 1000 points, you will receive M $50 ringgit petrol voucher.

DON'T MISS IT!

artemis management 

www.artemis38a.wix.com/0137281528

WeChat ID: artemis38a

Line ID: artemis38a

Contact No. +60-13-728-1528/+60-7-3383-961

2 Saunas are verified correct in Johor Bahru as of 28 Jan 2016..

Johor Bahru Map Jogging Map.gif

To our beloved customers, 

We will remain open throughout the Chinese New Year periods.  Come visit us after your cny visits and gatherings.  We have many upcoming promotions and spa treatment to wet your appetite. 

To start off, we will award you RM30 off when you book an Ultimate Bliss Massage from 4 to 6 February!

Enjoy!

WeChat ID: artemis38a

Line ID: artemis38a

Contact No. +60-13-728-1528/+60-7-3383-961

Guest MB on apps

You can read the comment here

On 02/06/2016 at 1:26 PM, scruffy_bass said:

anybody here have tried the masseur services found on social apps such as grindr, hornet, jack'd, etc.?

any feedback?

I had 2 good massages over the weekend.

One was QS in KSL, proper massage done by a Malay/Indonesian guy with slight hanky panky no happy ending, full 90mins massage for less than RM100.

Another was in Kaki kaki taman sentosa by a cute muscular PRC guy, RM110++ for 60mins body massage and 30mins shoulder massage, there is a steam room, sauna, jacuzzi with the massage package, got a few eye candies in the wet area.  

On 15 February, 2016 at 0:13 PM, Guest said:

I had 2 good massages over the weekend.

One was QS in KSL, proper massage done by a Malay/Indonesian guy with slight hanky panky no happy ending, full 90mins massage for less than RM100.

Another was in Kaki kaki taman sentosa by a cute muscular PRC guy, RM110++ for 60mins body massage and 30mins shoulder massage, there is a steam room, sauna, jacuzzi with the massage package, got a few eye candies in the wet area.  

What is the full address of Kaki Kaki at taman Sentosa? I am keen to go there for the massage. 

2 hours ago, Jason87 said:

You mean at Taman Sri Tebrau Hawker Centre? Where exactly is the shoo? :)

Yes. Opposite the hawker centre. Along a stretch of 2 or 3 flower shops. It has a big poster muscle man

On 17 January 2016 at 1:53 AM, evolute8 said:

I'm going JB later. 

Msg me if anyone wanna meet, we can go massage/spa tgt as I'm alone. 

Hi ! Next time you going to JB for massage and food , can tag me along . WhatsApp me 82641380

Guest Guest
On 2/17/2016 at 6:51 AM, MonstaInYoMind said:

Any suggestions on where to find urut batin/penis massage in jb?

There is one advertised on facebook "MassagehouseJB Adam". Anyone tried him and can give field report? ;)

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.