Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

I did not have a good experience in htspa when I was there 2 days ago.. I took a PRC masseur..Shower was ok.. but very mechanical. Feel like been treated like a child during shower, whenever i look down to see him soap or shower my body, he will push my head up to look at the ceiling.. he was naked thru out the whole massage. During massaging my back, he mostly uses 1 hand.. left hand for left side of the back and right side of the back. He will sometimes sit on my butt, so you can feel his soft cock near to yr crack.. most of the massage is on my back and using finger pressure type.. the strength is there but that's abt it. Can feel that he is straight and do for the money.. His foreplay is only using his mustache stubble to rub you here and there.. as well as a bit soft tickle.. after that is straight to hj.. start of hj, he lie beside me so I'm able to play with his nipples.. hj for a few mins.. he move to my butt area and continue to hj.. and the speed and force he use become faster and more forcely until I feel a bit pain liao.. so I told he I feel a bit pain.. he stopped and ask me am I able to cum cos his hand already aching liao.. and can see he doesn't look very happy.. so I ask him can touch his body when he jerk me off.. he told me need to give tips and at least $50.. i ask him bj how much.. he said $150.. so i took the bj.. and so i blow him off.. 5 mins later.. OMG!!! He actually fake orgasm.. I was like.. are you serious?!?! Anyway, by then I already had cum myself.. 

But if you ask me.. I would think its more of the masseur issue than the spa issue.. cos I heard a lot abt PRC masseur.. but i still would like to try them.. well, lesson learnt.. 

On 1/27/2017 at 2:50 PM, heliumduck said:

sound like a real pro.... must intro good guys to us kay...

Lolx! Sure, let's go together one day!

On 1/27/2017 at 2:52 PM, heliumduck said:

does body scrub include the front side ?

Again, it depends on your masseur! Sometimes yes sometimes no.. But generally I avoid scrubs from gay joints coz none of them seems to be able to do a good enough job. Mensquare's scrub is still not too bad coz it is done in the shower room. Provided their water heater works well that day too. Got shocked by cold water after my scrub before.

On 28 January, 2017 at 9:45 PM, Guest Guest D.C. said:

Anyone tried turuk or wing from owlpalm before ? 

yes i did. 

Both are straight. so if you are looking for extra special, they can only be Tops. 

They can HJ for you as well. 

But if you don't want any hanky panky also can, then they will give you a professional massage. 

On Thursday, February 02, 2017 at 3:57 PM, Guest Eef said:

I did not have a good experience in htspa when I was there 2 days ago.. I took a PRC masseur..Shower was ok.. but very mechanical. Feel like been treated like a child during shower, whenever i look down to see him soap or shower my body, he will push my head up to look at the ceiling.. he was naked thru out the whole massage. During massaging my back, he mostly uses 1 hand.. left hand for left side of the back and right side of the back. He will sometimes sit on my butt, so you can feel his soft cock near to yr crack.. most of the massage is on my back and using finger pressure type.. the strength is there but that's abt it. Can feel that he is straight and do for the money.. His foreplay is only using his mustache stubble to rub you here and there.. as well as a bit soft tickle.. after that is straight to hj.. start of hj, he lie beside me so I'm able to play with his nipples.. hj for a few mins.. he move to my butt area and continue to hj.. and the speed and force he use become faster and more forcely until I feel a bit pain liao.. so I told he I feel a bit pain.. he stopped and ask me am I able to cum cos his hand already aching liao.. and can see he doesn't look very happy.. so I ask him can touch his body when he jerk me off.. he told me need to give tips and at least $50.. i ask him bj how much.. he said $150.. so i took the bj.. and so i blow him off.. 5 mins later.. OMG!!! He actually fake orgasm.. I was like.. are you serious?!?! Anyway, by then I already had cum myself.. 

But if you ask me.. I would think its more of the masseur issue than the spa issue.. cos I heard a lot abt PRC masseur.. but i still would like to try them.. well, lesson learnt.. 

Share to their management and this masseur post here let others to avoid

10 hours ago, p-2122 said:

Is the pick up service still available near checkpoint? Am thinking of heading there this Saturday, or anyone allows me to hitch a ride to and back

What time? I can pick you up instead if you want

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 3:57 PM, Guest Eef said:

PRC, never take them - in order to be "safe' generally!

I quite like your description on the stubble - rub u here and there

the mechanical bath that treats u like a child

150 RM ? for bj but u blew him ? nt bad

How he faked???
by blowing him, u can auto cum????

2 minutes ago, paulsmith1 said:

I nv select PRC ... i tried new masseur Mike from HTspa. I selected 2hrs of massage. Unfortunately he cheated me 30mins. His massage is ok. However I'll not take him anymore.

yes, I noticed that is alwys the case

so somehow I learnt and I will NEVER ever pick a 2hr

and my skin will be chaffed by then

if I picked a 50-1hr pkge, they will cheat 10-15mins too esp I usu don't ask for hj

Dont take anything posted from a guest here seriously. All too scared to even register lol if calling the police will results in any of the center close, i believe all of the massage centers will be closed. If one make a report, what will stop the one being reported to make a report as well? In the end all parties will be on the losing sides. 

Allow me to be neutral here..

I have not been to any of these JB joints but the purpose of setting up shops is to make profit.  As long as they provide genuine/adequate service, it suffices.  No one holds a gun at your head to patronise them.  You did so willingly.  IF you pay peanuts, you will get MONKEYS...

我再说:按摩不是性服务! 

Edited by abang

Guest GUEST MS
22 hours ago, superqueen said:

i visit MS yesterday,long time no been visited here.Bit tired my extra baggage body size to climbing to 3 floor.Chossen 1 of the local chinese cause not many choices name JOHN.From pic he looks mature and manly but in real person more to bear type like me.HA ha,overall massage is just ok,but when.come to massage just so so very rush to EXTRA.He is straight ask for quiet big amount and just for me serice him,he tell me he dont do some services cause he is straight.When i denied it he give me bad atitude ask me no service come for what?I just keep quiet and tell him just finish the section and need rusbing to go.Bit regreat choose him and bad experince i had after long visit,look different from pic BEARsize,smelly body cause chubby type,bad atitude,worst services and manest.This my last visit

why don't you complain to the counter ?

20 hours ago, Guest M&N said:

i think the one u mention is jack fatty guy at other place he so call john do agree with your coment I have about the same experience like yours 

jack big size chinese at mensquare?

• G_M locked this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest RubbaDuckee

Does anyone else have a bad experience with this Eric guy from hts? Lanky Malaysian guy with some generic inks on his chest? A couple of weeks back I have the misfortune to select him. The massage was merely touch-here-touch-there so I thought we might as well just get down to sex. He demanded more but eventually we agreed on RM150 for the "extra". I thought the massage was bad, the sex was no better. The half-a-minute BJ he gave was like going through the motions; he seemed more interested in his phone alerts, which went off a couple of time (but he didn't go check his cell) He was like a dead fish in bed. Ten minutes into the act, he started complaining why I took so long. Any longer it would cost me RM200. I didn't come, that was the last straw. The shower that followed was so mega awkward. He frowned, I kept quiet.

I wanted to reflect that to the captain (Nicky?) but he was busy with guests when I was leaving. On retrospection, I guess everyone has a terrible gay-premises story.

Wow! This thread is back to life and finally unlocked afer quite some time.

btw, anyone has any nice massage place to recommend? I've been going to Owl all the time but I notice that their quality dropped recently. Their masseurs are more into sex now and not really have good massage skill :(

Been to Hts once, don't really like the environment.

Went in the afternoon, wasn't very crowded.

The manager will give a short briefing (somehow i get a bit pissed off with it).

"our boys will be naked during the massage"

"package includes a free happy ending only (handjob)"

"anything beside this our boys has the rights to ask for $$$" ....bah bah..

And he pass me a photo album...selected a few and was told they are not around went back already (Then why their photo in the album):swear:

Select a Viet boy and 90min package.

The foot bath was a waste of time. After that when up to the room on the 3rd floor.

The scrub was done in the massage room (scrub was on the back only).

Only 1 small bathing area, divided with curtains. 

When applying soap on my body, he keep soaping my butt area and ask me whether i'm bottom.

Bathing halfway, he turned to the side and pee :twisted:

Back in the room he begin massaging my back (not really massaging more like teasing and touching)

Front massage was just body to body rubbing...After a while, he begin to hj...i stop him and ask for a bj instead and his reply rm250 for bj. (:swear: crazy pricing)

Rejected the offer and finished the massage with just a HJ.

Don't think, i would visit this shop again for massage...

Guest Shah Massage Back
On 14/06/2017 at 11:22 PM, Stone said:

Which one is Shah? Sharul? I can go to try if he is good :-) 

Just phoned and found out that Shah has left and go back to KL..

tried Raiden twice and found him attentive and with quite strong massage skill, comparable to some of the straight massage places in jb

will try him again if they didn't price the hj into the package as it wasn't that enjoyable that i actually opt out the 2nd time...

Guest Guest

Visit HTS on today and try John. He is totally out from his profile/ photo shown. He is absolutely fat. Take 90 minutes massage, he used to be finish within 1 hours. After that he told me that he can do anything in service base on my request without negotiable on price. Hence, I decided tip him rm150 for full service. End up he finish on 5-10 mins with HJ only. First time that I encountered poor service masseur from HTS. Feeling not good at all.

Guest Normal People

Went HTS yesterday and booked Sebastian for 90minutes. His massage skill is quite good and strength need to remind him if you prefer strong massage. I like his attitude and services, a cute boy with smile.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jb-Fun94

Anyone to Johan Avenue Tonight? Can some please, and please share info on this place. Is it easy to have fun here? is condoms and ky provided?

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.