Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

3 hours ago, Jason87 said:

Weird. That day I swingby to ask them for price. They told me RM40? 

I know that Johan has different prices on different days. The entry fees are the priciest on weekends and public holidays. Cheapest on Tuesdays. Probably they figured out the kind of crowds they have on each day. The price table is displayed next to their counter window, if not mistaken. Members and non-members also have different rates. Not sure about The Maze.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest Disappointed guest

I message HTSpa in Wechat, asking what's their latest promotion, then the guy seems reluctant to answer & keep urging me to visit first. What if I go and find its not worth it? Waste my money & time going right?

Then he delete me from his wechat (can't see what they share on moment). Share info also don't want, business so good oredy is it? I used to be ur customer, with this, never again. Bye2 :thumbdown:

On 2016/12/25 at 10:46 AM, Guest Disappointed guest said:

I message HTSpa in Wechat, asking what's their latest promotion, then the guy seems reluctant to answer & keep urging me to visit first. What if I go and find its not worth it? Waste my money & time going right?

Then he delete me from his wechat (can't see what they share on moment). Share info also don't want, business so good oredy is it? I used to be ur customer, with this, never again. Bye2 :thumbdown:

Sir sorry about that ..

u can try whatapps my number 0108819988 Marcus 

maybe sometime there captain is busy ..

so late answer u ..

hope to see u again 

thx 

Try Godfrey today at HT Spa today,he looks charming in real person with nice body and was a chaty guy...

Massage skills was great and seem that he's really a experience guy,for me is like 5 Star massage skills...

This my feedback for those wnat try him too as I know he only short visit at JB...

Massage Skills 9.5/10

Atitude 9/10

Sevice 8/10

On 5 January 2017 at 9:18 PM, Guest Dave said:

Try Godfrey today at HT Spa today,he looks charming in real person with nice body and was a chaty guy...

Massage skills was great and seem that he's really a experience guy,for me is like 5 Star massage skills...

This my feedback for those wnat try him too as I know he only short visit at JB...

Massage Skills 9.5/10

Atitude 9/10

Sevice 8/10

How much you tips him for extra ?

On 5 January 2017 at 9:18 PM, Guest Dave said:

Massage Skills 9.5/10

Atitude 9/10

Sevice 8/10

i m thinking to try him as well....anymore info on his service?

7 minutes ago, Happypup said:

The rooms are quite nice bro. But good or not really depends on the masseur that you engaged. =)

kekekeke, don't tempt me leh

I agree a lot of time it dpends on the masseur

I saw that they have masseurs named as B or O

he looked abit like Korean style B.jpg

O.jpg

Mensquare is actually own by my sg friend Alex.. Before he goes to open in Jb he had a spa also doing gay massage in Beach road.. He contacted all his old sg customer like myself to support him.. Its a nice and good place to go for massage.. Alex the boss is staying in Bedok lor.

He does choose his boys carefully and takes his businese very seriously.. so rest asure he take note of all feedback, so feel free to go try his spa.. i would say.

On 12/13/2016 at 8:12 AM, xavier98 said:

Last weekend, was in JB and decided to try Owl.

The shop was facing the main road quite easy to find and there's a small signage near their entrance.

The counter staff, pass me his mobile phone to choose the masseur. Selected a Thai, can't remember his name (photo not on their website) and was brought to the 3rd floor massage room. Took a quick shower and went back to the room. The lights was switched off and he begin massaging my back, nothing sensual just a few teasing around by hole and groin area....As i wanted to enjoy the massage first, i did not advance further (showing him that i'm keen to have extra). After massaging my back for about 45mins, he stop and went out of the room to get some things (not sure what).

This time round he was naked and gave me a body to body back rub and was using his chin to rub my shoulder. After a while he asked me to turn over for the front massage. And i told him to switch on the lights to get a better view of his body. Nothing fantastic and start playing with is dick while he was sucking my nipple. His dick was already leaking with some precum and i stop him, get him to lay down and i start jerking him off. He tried to use his hand to stop me from jerking him off, but i ignored and he released his load. I continue jerking him for a few more seconds and he was trying hard to stop me.

He cleaned up his mess with another towel and proceed to give me a blowjob. After a while i released mine load. However the massage didn't stop here. He carried on with some sort of Thai Massage stretching / cracking on me. 

After the massage, he brought me to the bathroom and this time round he went into the bathroom with me and he help me to shower. When he noticed that i'm hard again, he pointed to my dick and laugh and i gave him a smile back. And he went down on his knee and suck me off...

Throughout the whole massage session, he did not ask me for any tips. When we are back in the room to get dressed up, i gave him a Rm100. When we are back on the 2nd floor to make payment, i saw quite a handful of masseur sitting at the reception area. (no customers to serve)...

hi there...awesome...where is Owl ? address please if you can shared bro..tks.. ,

Artemis Traditional Massage wishes all our valuable clients Happy Chinese Lunar New Year!  We are open during the CNY holidays.  We are giving away RM10 off the 90mins Massage package, and RM20 voucher for your next visit.  Many masseurs just arrived and will be available to serve you during the CNY periods.  See you soon!

WeChat ID: artemis38a

Line ID: artemis38a

Contact No. +60-13-728-1528/+60-7-3383-961

To ALL our supporters, both Old & New,

OwlPalms Management team wishes you a Wonderful Lunar Year of the Rooster ahead. We're sure many of you dreaded visiting your relatives during such yearly affair.

Let's stress not. OwlPalms Foot & Body Spa is opened during the festive season and we have a special offer for you. Consider visiting us instead

For 4 Days ONLY, 28th to 31st January 2017, enjoy the following offer when you visit us for a standard treatment from our Menu.

CNY Offer.PNG

We look forward to seeing you during this festive season.

Best Regards,

Louis

OwlPalms Management Team

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.