Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Went to Doubletree this afternoon. The steam room was empty and clean when I arrived.

I then walked to the poolside, laying there and waiting for the one youngster who was swimming. We exchanged a few glances but no action taken.

After a short while, a Chinese uncle joined the swimming while I still sitting by the poolside. The two of them were definitely cruising.

The Chinese uncle done his laps and walked to the changing room, I followed. I stripped naked and put my clothes in the locker, the youngster walked in too.

I proceeded to the open shower beside the jacuzzi and the two of them went into the steam room. 

While I was showering halfway, a toned guy with sexy tanned line came in and saw me, he took off his clothes and done a quick rinse. 

We both entered the jacuzzi and I carelessly touched his thigh and dick while I soaked myself in. He got the signal and started to stroked his dick, I did the same.

At the moment, the youngster joined us in the jacuzzi. The guy played with his nipples and and touched his dick in his swim brief.

The youngster didn't responded to any of us, just enjoyed himself with his eyes closed. 

The guy stood up and sat on the edge of the jacuzzi, swing his cock in front of my face, I put it in my month and sucked it.

The youngster then stood up too and hugged the guy from his back, grabbed his chest and nipple play the guy while I serving the guy's dick. 

Finally, the guy moaned and cummed on his body, I licked it clean. After that, I stood up and cummed on his body too. 

In the end, I left, the guy went for swimming and the youngster continue to cruise by the poolside.

7 minutes ago, Kengy Teng said:

Went to Doubletree this afternoon. The steam room was empty and clean when I arrived.

I then walked to the poolside, laying there and waiting for the one youngster who was swimming. We exchanged a few glances but no action taken.

After a short while, a Chinese uncle joined the swimming while I still sitting by the poolside. The two of them were definitely cruising.

The Chinese uncle done his laps and walked to the changing room, I followed. I stripped naked and put my clothes in the locker, the youngster walked in too.

I proceeded to the open shower beside the jacuzzi and the two of them went into the steam room. 

While I was showering halfway, a toned guy with sexy tanned line came in and saw me, he took off his clothes and done a quick rinse. 

We both entered the jacuzzi and I carelessly touched his thigh and dick while I soaked myself in. He got the signal and started to stroked his dick, I did the same.

At the moment, the youngster joined us in the jacuzzi. The guy played with his nipples and and touched his dick in his swim brief.

The youngster didn't responded to any of us, just enjoyed himself with his eyes closed. 

The guy stood up and sat on the edge of the jacuzzi, swing his cock in front of my face, I put it in my month and sucked it.

The youngster then stood up too and hugged the guy from his back, grabbed his chest and nipple play the guy while I serving the guy's dick. 

Finally, the guy moaned and cummed on his body, I licked it clean. After that, I stood up and cummed on his body too. 

In the end, I left, the guy went for swimming and the youngster continue to cruise by the poolside.

Wow good story line

1 hour ago, Leanmeat said:

Guys double tree hotel spa can just go even if you are not a guest staying there? How abt the pool? 

Not really, but they didn't check. I'm not sure about the pool, but some of the guests just jump into the pool. You'll need to bring you own swimsuit, they provide locker and towel at the jacuzzi room. 

GUYS, please act like you're a hotel guest and keep it low profile if you visit there. 

8 hours ago, Kengy Teng said:

You such an excellent storyteller then!

6 hours ago, Kengy Teng said:

Not really, but they didn't check. I'm not sure about the pool, but some of the guests just jump into the pool. You'll need to bring you own swimsuit, they provide locker and towel at the jacuzzi room. 

GUYS, please act like you're a hotel guest and keep it low profile if you visit there. 

Thanks will be as low profile as possible. You mean locker as in w the keys there, no need to bring own lock? Towel just self collect at jshelf?

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.