Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Guest Fresh
On 1/8/2020 at 12:44 AM, Guest xxx said:

How about field review for King at HT ?

worth to take ? 

He was named Strong in KL Fresh. Good body but very unprofessional. There are lots of bad reviews about his service in KL and JB forum.

Guest RubbaDuckee
On 1/12/2020 at 5:24 PM, p-2122 said:

Any review on Atlantic?

tried him years back in KL. Polite fellow. Looked like the pic. Supposedly straight but very accommodating. Decent massage.

6 hours ago, kaiyang said:

Any Comments on ATM's Massage Technician Popular? Sure to recommend?

Popular is super popular. Cute, manly, straight apparently, kinky. Downside: after the session, he started facetiming some customer while I was still in the room. LOL. It was like he wanted people to know I had just eff-ed him. yes, he is flexible.

On 1/12/2020 at 2:57 AM, XiaoTer said:

Any review on Nike from HTS? 🤔

Search "Nika"

On 1/12/2020 at 2:57 AM, XiaoTer said:

Any review on Nike from HTS? 🤔

Had tried Nike earlier... A STRAIGHT guy from Myanmar. Unlike other guys whereby there pics doesn't look like their real person, Nike looks BETTER in person! his body was really as what is shown in pic (not the typical photoshopped) he gyms which explains his defined body. Willing to top only as he is straight - as what he claimed. 

Guest Guest 88

ATM and HTS pimp are one of the worst animals.  Some boys do not bottom, some strangely do not do both. But pimp will always tell customers they do everything. During the massage process, customers will find out boys cannot bottom. For the 48 or 50rm boys take out of the 138, they have to hand jerk off all man fat, old, bald, dirty... While pimp get 90rm. 

Boys sometime get kiss mark for just 30rm. Sex are so cheap for 3rd world workers. 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest 88 said:

ATM and HTS pimp are one of the worst animals.  Some boys do not bottom, some strangely do not do both. But pimp will always tell customers they do everything. During the massage process, customers will find out boys cannot bottom. For the 48 or 50rm boys take out of the 138, they have to hand jerk off all man fat, old, bald, dirty... While pimp get 90rm. 

Boys sometime get kiss mark for just 30rm. Sex are so cheap for 3rd world workers. 

Nobody force u. U ask for it.  U know i don't pay for sex.  No shiok. 

On 1/10/2020 at 11:45 PM, Guest Dylan said:

Men Square Spa

First time go men Square Spa, and lucky select a guy from Vietnam (Alex) look nice. As today, he only here for 15 days and will go back next month.

He provided a every good services and great attitude, although he is news but can feel he work so hard to gain customer satisfaction. Totally different Attitude as compare those “老油条”, will go back again after CNY. 😄

Nowadays lots of Vietnamese and China MBs working between SG and JB on Blued. Because of visa time limit, they run between SG and JB until both visa time run out then go home.

Some are not MBs but trying luck at decent job, still need lots of time and tries. Meantime, they try to get some 零用钱 for hotel and expenses. 

I was traveling to JB for shopping and eating when I met one China bear uncle, so fair and manly that I followed him to the toilet at the shopping centre. He gave me the eye and I followed him to another toilet. On the way, he told me he needed money. I asked him how much, only S$50. I also asked him why he wanted to be MB.He said he's not MB or gay. He's temporary job in SG but employer still cannot get job visa for him yet. So employer gave him 3 days off to go JB. 

Why 3 days off ? bc his employer said Singapore immigration don't give long stay if out of SG for less than 48 hours. He said need money for paying hotel. I said better go to his hotel. He said it's very cheap dirty hotel. I said still better than the toilet, right? 

It was those Chinese hotel above the shop houses. Only one small bed and a small table with small lcd TV. He said he's not gay but he heard about gays. The room was at the back was very hot and with fan and only a small window! I told him to change to room with air con and I'll pay for it. The old man at the counter grumbled why he want to change but old man see money eyes open.

But the big room only one big bed and big big bedside mirror. Obviously a 打砲room.

He said he's not gay but he really not shy to fuck because the chicken there always asking him, made him horny want to release into me. After foreplay, when I'm ready then found out no condom. But in Malaysia hotels are not allowed to have condoms bc if found out is considered haram. 

He don't care anymore and want to push in. I refused and offer to suck him off. But after a while, he said he cannot cum unless he fuck me and he kept fingering me until I beh tahan and opened my legs. 

Then suddenly, someone knocked at the door. At first we were frightened and stopped. Then a business card and pamphlet slipped under the door, " 先生,要不要按摩啊".

We realised and laughed 作贼心虚. She heard us outside and knocked again and asked again since confirmed got men inside. Then she knocked and asked at another room.

Suddenly we realized that he's ready at my hole. He looked at me, I shyly lowered my eyes. He poked me and I cried out the pain and he carried on banging loudly while the creaky bed creaked. Outside, she heard my cry and returned knocked again, "先生,先生。。。"

Then we heard the old man, "阿姑,不用再问啦,这种叫床声你不会懂的。。。"

By that time, we were so song we don't care anymore.

When we finished released, we cleaned up and fell asleep together. By the time we woke up, it's already pass 9pm. We got up and went out to eat dinner. When passed the old man, he looked up and said if I want to stay overnight, by law then I must register with passport. Just now he didn't ask because he didn't know we were 契弟。

China bear didn't understand what is 契弟 in Cantonese and volunteered that he was my 表弟 since he recognised the Cantonese word 弟。 Old man laughed, "你是契弟吖?刚才是你叫到那么大声吖?连刚才那个阿姑听到也会脸红。。。"

China bear said, "不,不,不,不是我,是他。。"

Now it's my turn to blush as I waited for him to return my passport. 

Old man saw me blushed, "uncle, 这种事情现在是很平常了啦,不必脸红到好像个大姑娘那样怕羞啦。不过你们俩要小心,如果警察来查房,千万记得要把保险套冲下马桶吖。要不然他们会拿保险套去当鸡奸罪的证据吖。"

Stupid China bear didn't use his brain and asked old man where can buy condoms?

"哇,你们刚才没有用套吖?哇,爽死了,男人不必怕有baby, 爽爽干。"

I grabbed my passport and ran downstairs before that old man talk some more.

13 hours ago, Guest Uncle2 said:

Nowadays lots of Vietnamese and China MBs working between SG and JB on Blued. Because of visa time limit, they run between SG and JB until both visa time run out then go home.

Some are not MBs but trying luck at decent job, still need lots of time and tries. Meantime, they try to get some 零用钱 for hotel and expenses. 

I was traveling to JB for shopping and eating when I met one China bear uncle, so fair and manly that I followed him to the toilet at the shopping centre. He gave me the eye and I followed him to another toilet. On the way, he told me he needed money. I asked him how much, only S$50. I also asked him why he wanted to be MB.He said he's not MB or gay. He's temporary job in SG but employer still cannot get job visa for him yet. So employer gave him 3 days off to go JB. 

Why 3 days off ? bc his employer said Singapore immigration don't give long stay if out of SG for less than 48 hours. He said need money for paying hotel. I said better go to his hotel. He said it's very cheap dirty hotel. I said still better than the toilet, right? 

It was those Chinese hotel above the shop houses. Only one small bed and a small table with small lcd TV. He said he's not gay but he heard about gays. The room was at the back was very hot and with fan and only a small window! I told him to change to room with air con and I'll pay for it. The old man at the counter grumbled why he want to change but old man see money eyes open.

But the big room only one big bed and big big bedside mirror. Obviously a 打砲room.

He said he's not gay but he really not shy to fuck because the chicken there always asking him, made him horny want to release into me. After foreplay, when I'm ready then found out no condom. But in Malaysia hotels are not allowed to have condoms bc if found out is considered haram. 

He don't care anymore and want to push in. I refused and offer to suck him off. But after a while, he said he cannot cum unless he fuck me and he kept fingering me until I beh tahan and opened my legs. 

Then suddenly, someone knocked at the door. At first we were frightened and stopped. Then a business card and pamphlet slipped under the door, " 先生,要不要按摩啊".

We realised and laughed 作贼心虚. She heard us outside and knocked again and asked again since confirmed got men inside. Then she knocked and asked at another room.

Suddenly we realized that he's ready at my hole. He looked at me, I shyly lowered my eyes. He poked me and I cried out the pain and he carried on banging loudly while the creaky bed creaked. Outside, she heard my cry and returned knocked again, "先生,先生。。。"

When we finished released, we cleaned up and fell asleep together. By the time we woke up, it's already pass 9pm. We got up and went out to eat dinner. When passed the old man, he looked up and said if I want to stay overnight, by law then I must register with passport. Just now he didn't ask because he didn't know we were 契弟。

China bear didn't understand what is 契弟 in Cantonese and volunteered that he was my 表弟 since he recognised the Cantonese word 弟。 Old man laughed, "你是契弟吖?刚才是你叫到那么大声吖?连刚才那个阿姑听到也会脸红。。。"

Old man saw me blushed, "uncle, 这种事情现在是很平常了啦,不必脸红到好像个大姑娘那样怕羞啦。不过你们俩要小心,如果警察来查房,千万记得要把保险套冲下马桶吖。要不然他们会拿保险套去当鸡奸罪的证据吖。"

Nice Story !

I had a wonderful experience with King earlier this week at Htspa. He blew my mind. Totally unexpected as the massage is so hardcore. More of acupressure style but when it comes to the massage and the sensual part, it is amazing. The overall service is fantastic that it blew my mind and had to get him to stop. After we rest a minute or two, he continue again. The only negative thing that is, the session is too short. Had him for only 90mins overall. Had requested for 2hrs but was told his hands just recovered. 

I will revisit again for more. 

Thank you and happy lunar new year 

Edited by p-2122
Add-ons

27 minutes ago, p-2122 said:

I had a wonderful experience with King earlier this week at Htspa. He blew my mind. Totally unexpected as the massage is so hardcore. More of acupressure style but when it comes to the massage and the sensual part, it is amazing. The overall service is fantastic that it blew my mind and had to get him to stop. After we rest a minute or two, he continue again. The only negative thing that is, the session is too short. Had him for only 90mins overall. Had requested for 2hrs but was told his hands just recovered. 

He real fit? Got extra?

Lets relax on on 3rd day of CNY in JB... 

Date: 27/1 (Monday) 

Venue: JB 4 star hotelhu

Basic prosperity package:

50 mins massage (RM88)

Double prosperity package:

75 mins (massage + scrub) (RM128)

One day prosperity package:

100 mins (massage + scrub) (RM168)

Complimentary use of gym & pool

One night prosperity package:

RM288 for 75 mins (massage + scrub)

Free 1 night hotel stay with breakfast

Guest Guest King
20 hours ago, p-2122 said:

He is like that. Always make session shirt

19 hours ago, Klbi said:

He real fit? Got extra?

He is fit but as p-122 said his session is always short . Quite unprofessional in that. You pay for 2 hours, he finish you and leave in 1 hour or lesser..same was story when he was in Fresh KL.

Guest Guest HTS

Agree on King / Strong review. He finishes early. I had Others like Rock in Fresh KL, if they finish early they will talk or hug you or some massage you for remaining time, this guy just leave. 

On 1/9/2020 at 1:40 PM, gambitangel said:

does anybody know if there are onsen / spa / jacuzzi like yunomori in JB where the patrons can soak in nude (not gay sauna) ? thanks

Yes, anyone who know such places in JB, please advice. I am also keen to go. Thanks.

On 1/23/2020 at 9:59 AM, Letsrelaxpp said:

50 mins massage (RM88)

My I know where is your shop located?

On 1/23/2020 at 9:59 AM, Letsrelaxpp said:

50 mins massage (RM88)

Price is inclusive of the 1 night hotel stay?

On 1/23/2020 at 7:29 PM, p-2122 said:

I only paid for 90mins not 2hrs. They recommend for 90mins. So please dun twist my words

I would like try him this time, what is the estimated tips roughly can be given? During massage session, he will be without clothes or just wearing under garment? 

On 1/19/2020 at 1:20 AM, Guest Uncle2 said:

Haha.. nice

I am so sick and tired of hearing massuers that are straight and can't do muvh..... They work in a gay oriented environment and all their clients are gay..... They want to earn the bucks...... Yet u are being told they can't provide services like blowing u..... Kissing u..... Being fuck by u...... U can only suck them and being fuck by them...... Their massages can be very lousy too..... Some even don't have the looks..... Figure or tool size....... 

A note to these group of unprofessional massuers...... U don't do it for free........ So please provide the necessary services if the client is willing to pay

Also even if coronavirus is around.... Aids is always here...... Don't give excuses that u cannot do a lot of things..... If so paranoid..... Might as well quit the job...... Just practice safe sex....... To those straight massuers and those gay massuers that is always giving excuses..... 

I don't pick them after talking them before choosing them

And if so unlucky they twist their words in the room after u choose them..... I don't tip them at all and i will tell all my friends how lousy they are....... 

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.