Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Guest

What is happening. No more massuers? RXX who was a captain before now downgraded to a massuer again? I will never take him.He is so rude and arrogant when he is a captain. He always give the wrong recommendations for massuers. He treat customers differently too. Some customers he bow down to them like a dog . While others he bark fiercely at. So happy to see that the fate now has turn around. Pride goes before a fall. What more can i say. Hahahahahahaha

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

What is happening. No more massuers? RXX who was a captain before now downgraded to a massuer again? I will never take him.He is so rude and arrogant when he is a captain. He always give the wrong recommendations for massuers. He treat customers differently too. Some customers he bow down to them like a dog . While others he bark fiercely at. So happy to see that the fate now has turn around. Pride goes before a fall. What more can i say. Hahahahahahaha

Is it the Pinoy captain who is downgraded  ?? 

Guest Guest

mercury1978, no, From Indonesia. But the other guy is equally bad and cunning too. Just go to these places have fun. Never trust any of them. All just want to rip off more money.

Guest Worry

Just knew that Singaporean traveling l will need to pay full price for hospital billing if he getting Coronaviruses. Like that is say singapore cannot travel for long time. Aiyo. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

It's the same group of boys. A bit boring. Most service are just average. Singapore massage boys more fun and erotic. Nicer body. Services are awesome. 

Guest Guest

They are money boys. They choose their paths. Do they spare a thought for you when you have no money to pay them. Can we tell these boys to be compassionate to us too. 

Guest Covid

Well, the mb aim is to earn more money. U must be so lucky to get back your extra. We are all adults. Please do not be so naive. Returning extra may just be a disguise to get you to become a full time supporter. 

Guest Where
1 hour ago, Guest JbAlone said:

Any chi wanna accompany me? Stay alone in hotel here near skudai. Above average looking malay from kl. 171 65. Hj bj or more.

Which hotel? Haha

Guest Curious

What kind of service sg mb do? Can they do fuck job? Usually must give how much for tips? One thing is the shop is so much cleaner and nicer than those in jb. 

22 hours ago, Since u r here said:

I think it is more of msia demanding from us

I was alluding to Malaysia.

You are going to straighten me out.

16 hours ago, Sudu said:

Anyone know this mb? Thai guy.

IMG_20200619_111712.jpg

Siamese in prime can't be bothered with Malaysian Ringgit.

On 6/21/2020 at 9:15 AM, wilfgene said:

As if the Singaporeans are unaware of the lax even self-delusional treatment of illegal immigrants, plus the impending GE, dream on.

their ministers like to talk n talk only ....NATO.....take for eg,......VEP

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.