Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

4 hours ago, Guest Kangkong Chong said:

horrible! 
he just looks good! 
bad skills! 
beware as he will ask if additional tips by sharing his sobby tales!

end up giving another 300RM 

on top of the fully tips included kamasutra package.

go try only if you are rich and into good lookers!

Is his dick as big as what the  captain claim it is ?

On 12/21/2019 at 4:34 PM, Guest Xxxx said:

Any review for King in HT ?

i have try him few times at KL,and once in Atermis quiet long time ago.

He's kind of very experience masseur,with really good skill i ever try!

For your little tips don't expect he ask suck u or rimming cause he's straight man.But for those looking for huge tools he's the right man and he really can perform good top if he's not tired.

As know now he work with HT Spa will go for him soon,hope he's still recogize me haha.

Guest Guest xyZ
9 hours ago, Guest Tommy said:

i have try him few times at KL,and once in Atermis quiet long time ago.

He's kind of very experience masseur,with really good skill i ever try!

For your little tips don't expect he ask suck u or rimming cause he's straight man.But for those looking for huge tools he's the right man and he really can perform good top if he's not tired.

As know now he work with HT Spa will go for him soon,hope he's still recogize me haha.

Never try king before. But sound like captain telling story. Selling his boy. Captain keep 90 for every 138. Mb pay airticket, pay shop 100 for sleep, and 400 police. Worst pimp i ever know. Many MB take ice and one even die lately at kl. King also take ice. 

For King I can understand what Guest meant by "bad" service.  I must say King was very tips-oriented as that was what he needed.  U need to pay for what he can offer.  If you are there for a plain vanilla massage,  you get "bad" service as he needs to reserve his energy for other paying clients. He was supposedly fully booked back to back every day. King was not shy in being very direct in wanting tips.  What I didn't like about the establishment was they used either old photos or studio pics.  I couldn't even recognise King.  I think he is at least late 30s to early 40s and not 26yo and doesn't look at all like the pics. 

On 12/26/2019 at 12:41 AM, Klbi said:

Anyone tried popular n donny?

Donny is okay. Friendly guy. Looks like photo. Trim body. Never took full service but I believe he is flex. 

King at Htspa is excellent. He does a great lower back massage, butt massage, scalp massage and b2b sliding. Some intense playful moments as he slide his tool teasing me during the massage. He is well-built and good looking.

When I turned over didnt expect him to be as soft and cute as a boy even though he's matured looking. He did not ask for any tip during the foreplay and I just offered him a generous tip. We hugged and cuddled thereafter.

Will return for more massage and pleasure moments. 

Thank you Htspa.

1 hour ago, p-2122 said:

King at Htspa is excellent. He does a great lower back massage, butt massage, scalp massage and b2b sliding. Some intense playful moments as he slide his tool teasing me during the massage. He is well-built and good looking.

When I turned over didnt expect him to be as soft and cute as a boy even though he's matured looking. He did not ask for any tip during the foreplay and I just offered him a generous tip. We hugged and cuddled thereafter.

Will return for more massage and pleasure moments. 

Thank you Htspa.

can do anything? gt personal contact? thx

Guest Guest x

Most mb take ice. Those who are not familiar with mb can go grindr for mb and see them asking for <<No Drugs Posting>>... Ice. 

They told me they take ice and cannot sleep. 

Guest William
21 hours ago, Guest kyan said:

guys beware of lexter from atermis.

he was drugs addict,my friend took him at SG SPA. Long story, just beware!

What happened? He look cute. Wonder how is his skill?

I do not know why somebody said Lester is drug addict, he doesn't look like one. I have booked him few times, in Singapore as well as in JB. He is a very polite handsome young man, with smooth, fair and clean skin. He may not talk much but he is trilingual. His skill may not be superb but he is diligent. He will never ask for tips for his good service.

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
On 1/4/2020 at 10:04 AM, Keng said:

I do not know why somebody said Lester is drug addict, he doesn't look like one. I have booked him few times, in Singapore as well as in JB. He is a very polite handsome young man, with smooth, fair and clean skin. He may not talk much but he is trilingual. His skill may not be superb but he is diligent. He will never ask for tips for his good service.

From where?

Men Square Spa

First time go men Square Spa, and lucky select a guy from Vietnam (Alex) look nice. As today, he only here for 15 days and will go back next month.

He provided a every good services and great attitude, although he is news but can feel he work so hard to gain customer satisfaction. Totally different Attitude as compare those “老油条”, will go back again after CNY. 😄

Guest Jbsauna
7 hours ago, Guest Jeremy said:

Sunday 6pm palacio Sauna .. fun.. 2 of us 21-24yo , prefer below 25yo. Can 3some too

Is Palacio Sauna the best sauna in jb with more crowd? Which days and times are better for visit? Any special events on some days?

On 1/9/2020 at 1:40 PM, gambitangel said:

does anybody know if there are onsen / spa / jacuzzi like yunomori in JB where the patrons can soak in nude (not gay sauna) ? thanks

Of course no lol

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.