Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2022 at 3:59 PM, Guest HTSpa said:

Is James from HTSpa ok or not?

I believe he is into cute looking guys who can bottom for him, seems that he is fine with bigger or meatier guys. Massage technique: pretty skilful

Caution: can be pretty adamant to sell extra, horny for the 2-3 times I tried him

On 3/21/2022 at 10:19 PM, OlmetecBoy said:

I believe he is into cute looking guys who can bottom for him, seems that he is fine with bigger or meatier guys. Massage technique: pretty skilful

Caution: can be pretty adamant to sell extra, horny for the 2-3 times I tried him

he is top? hmmm... tried him two yrs back. guess if I recall some of his conversation. maybe then.

Edited by Shootme

On 3/25/2022 at 11:32 PM, jeffnp said:

anyone know where is sebastian now? previous hot and cute myanmar guy in htspa 2015 -2019. 

He is back in Myanmar

On 4/2/2022 at 10:44 AM, Since u r here said:

i believed the customs she is ref to is Msia custom when she is returning in sg
She even posted in Chinese on her fb to ask for help
https://mothership.sg/2022/03/kfc-dabao-johor-bahru-singapore/
Very shocking ! 
I think she walked and munch the food along of cos get scolding ?!?!

It is the Singapore government that does not allow meats from Malaysia to be brought into Singapore. I understand permits are required for this.

Anyway, the ban on meats from Malaysia entering Singapore without relevant permits had been around since 1980's - I was stopped for bringing meat into Singapore airport immigration.

On 4/2/2022 at 6:38 PM, Since u r here said:

ok but i tot it is Raw meat?

then how did i manage to bring in all the fried chicken from JB into Sg?

Then they less strict. 

Now reopened, they r full force checking, and enforcing, so dun try anything. 

On 4/2/2022 at 6:38 PM, Since u r here said:

ok but i tot it is Raw meat?

then how did i manage to bring in all the fried chicken from JB into Sg?

My understanding is that cooked and uncooked meat from Malaysia into Singapore are banned.

I think that you managed to bring in the fried chicken from JB into SG is because SG customs and excise were not vigilant/did not bother at that time.  Lucky you! 

Malaysia Customs and Excise most probably don't care what cooked or uncooked meat you bring out of the country - you are leaving their jurisdiction and what happens after that is none of their business.  So they would not care - not their problem. 

That's how I see it, and that would probably be my attitude if I were a MY Custom & Excise officer.

If cooked or uncooked meat were to be brought into Malaysia from Singapore, then the MY C&E officer would probably take interest.

Guest Guest room
On 3/11/2022 at 9:58 PM, p-2122 said:

I missed going to jb for massage at HTspa. Now even Mlysia is going to be opened on 1 Apr, still need to take PCR to enter. How long more to wait without the PCR  to and back

You have yet to come? lol 

Staying in JB for few days and if you are looking for full body and manhood massage can DM me via Telegram @JyunMassage.

—-

[UPDATE] Already back to KL.

Edited by Jyun88

On 4/3/2022 at 4:01 PM, Since u r here said:

erm i think ONLY msian custms will be FUNNY! to pp

and also:
sg prac LAW by book and i checked the rules too: 
Travellers into Singapore are only allowed a maximum of 5kg of meat products directly from a list of approved countries. These include all forms of meat products, including cooked food containing meat, such as bak kwa, pork floss or fried chicken.

i purposely copied the Legislatn for all of u:

this is not correct yhtang! max limit is 5kg! and i really dont think eg i packaged a rice bucket and then then they will open up and check how much Meat and veg is inside??!

n i rem  i saw many went into Jb to takeaway the famous Curry fish head (not that tasty ) too
not just 1 tub!

I am not familiar with the laws relating to this meat-across-border matter. 

Since you have done some research into this matter and are able to quote the 5 kg maximum etc, I am sure you are in a better position to comment. 

All I can quote is my experience from back in the 1980's when I was stopped by the Singapore authorities at the Immigration/Customs & Excise section because I brought cooked meat into Singapore.  

But I digress.

On 4/4/2022 at 10:50 AM, yhtang said:

I hope to be able to visit JB soon.  I plan to visit a sauna when I am there. 

I am thinking of going to HT Spa for a massage, but I am keeping my options open.  I shall relate my experience at the spa/sauna after my visit - assuming the trip materialises. 

I called HT Spa, and it seems they provide primarily B2B massage.

Artemis Traditional Massage does not seem to be open. 

Guest ATM new address
On 4/7/2022 at 9:44 PM, yhtang said:

I called HT Spa, and it seems they provide primarily B2B massage.

Artemis Traditional Massage does not seem to be open. 

ATM shifted to new address. Near the bangkok spa on the same street. I received one message from ATM on my wechat to inform the new address. It is 56B jalan abiad. Whatapp number is +012 7827737 

On 4/8/2022 at 2:32 PM, Guest ATM new address said:

ATM shifted to new address. Near the bangkok spa on the same street. I received one message from ATM on my wechat to inform the new address. It is 56B jalan abiad. Whatapp number is +012 7827737 

Thank you for this information.  I will give them a try next time. 

On 4/12/2022 at 12:14 AM, Guest ZENERGY said:

So far anyone went into jb for Atm Or HTS since 1 Apr ? Are they boys there desperate for tips now ? 

I went there in 2019.

Why I not going for a massage?

Coz I scared after the massage, they give me Covid/Omicron.

my 2 cents.

On 4/12/2022 at 10:02 AM, 30yochinese said:

I went there in 2019.

Why I not going for a massage?

Coz I scared after the massage, they give me Covid/Omicron.

my 2 cents.

Your 2 cents is useless

Be more sensible in your comment as it is very offensive

Thinks the other way , they may also scared u to pass them the covid or other STD

No one in this world is superior than the others

I don't think they welcome u also

Guest Zen Visitor
On 4/10/2022 at 1:21 PM, mercury1978 said:

Any idea is Zen Village at holiday plaza still open ?

Yes… but not much masseurs. According to the shop owner, most of them went back Indonesia but may return after Hari Raya.

On 4/13/2022 at 12:35 PM, KelvinRaj said:

I'm travelling this long weekend to jb. Suggest for any outcall or incall massuer (dad beefy type massuer for good + happy end massage) if any? Can find any place in jb city center? Anyone going jb this weekend? 

Me too will going on Friday. Planing staying 3 nights at holiday inn hotel 

On 4/4/2022 at 7:03 PM, Since u r here said:

neh

the curry fish head, they mentioned takeaway, i alwys see pp takeaway them in plastic circular containers @ the custom
I hve never even visited this stall:
https://mothership.sg/2022/04/queues-at-johor-bahru-shops/?fbclid=IwAR3nFa55NquvpgkPYtX31rWSIGlWo1sftEo9RZYvXCFOquW9-hVDuCGNymk

if 1 goes to Msia, not for food, not tabao it back for their loved ones eg friends or family, i m really puzzled why is JB worth our time?
for its massage?! gays will also shop w friends and family right?
i believe there r fast food w rice tubs or whatever, who will open up to check whether is it beef/chcken meat or is it Fillet/fish?
(I do not assume KFC/4 fingers do not sell fish, seafood)

whoever takeaway cooked food into sg , pls share here

Cooked food is allowed as long it is not beef/mutton/pork or poultry. I tookaway the curry fish head and pastries (some may contend poultry but it cannot be recognized by sight) passed through the custom without any trouble.

On 4/13/2022 at 5:44 PM, Since u r here said:

yes, all these while my frens have all along been bringing food back into sg

Sometimes, i worried i get hungry too, i will tabao some mini kuehs/paus/buns inside

b it u tabao a Kfc fillet rice or whatsoever, no customs will cut up your buns/kuehs or open up your container to check the fillings inside to ensure what kind of meat or seafd inside

All these while able to.........

but some membrs claimed it was all along illegal, i m puzzled why no1 bring any items (sometimes the items brought over into sg is for family's Next day Breakfast)

I went over to JB for cheaper option and a different taste of Food for family or frens...........

Never for myself just to get meat

i hope membrs didnt go over to JB  purely for another type of "meat"

https://www.sfa.gov.sg/food-import-export/bringing-food-for-personal-use

It is stated clearly on the website on types of food can bring to Sg, sometimes also depend on the officers on duty who are not very strict sometimes or maybe too many people to check all.

On 4/13/2022 at 5:56 PM, Since u r here said:

yes hence i love SFA : it is so clear! 

Someone previously still claimed the issue is with the sg customs that stopped the lady for bringg in KFC in!!!!!!!

How could it be when Sg customs all these while: the 

General Rule for Travellers:

Travellers returning to Singapore can carry food products for personal consumption without first obtaining an import permit if: 

• the type of food product is allowed;
  • the amount is within the allowance;
  • the source country is approved by SFA (see section 'Conditions for Specific Types of Food'); and
  • the food products will not be sold commercially.

& no1 will open up your tabao boxes/containers to inspect what kind of food inside, it will contaminate the food, even a professional will know that

Anyway, are all of  u getting in soon or just return, can share why did u go in for? For food or just see-see-look-look
how long did u take the to fully upload your details into the app?

The details took fast to upload but for Malaysia to update the information into their systems may take up to 5 days. I just returned for two day one night trip from JB, purely for food -curry fish head, banana cake etc and entertainment such as watching a movie that cost RM17=around SGD 5 hehe. Wanted to patronage the massage shop at the back lane along Jalan Wong Ah Fook but it thinks the business had wound up as the shop didnt open consecutively for two days. So have to go for a slightly more expensive massage inside City Square mall. Also to buy the touch and go card for my friend, as we are going to drive in soon hehe. 

P.S. I usually buy the custard stick from the SEASON bakery shop, but was informed that they had stopped selling that so a bit disappointed. They also cut down alot of the breads on display as to cut down loss i assume.

Edited by 433722

On 4/13/2022 at 6:12 PM, Since u r here said:

i dont recall any gd movie recently leh

i am very into movies, but i dont recall

I had watched Morbius yesterday and wanted to watch Fantastic Beasts today but the show time a bit late for me so will try next week hehe.

On 4/13/2022 at 6:21 PM, Since u r here said:

gd that ur friend get to drive!

HAHA, it may not be so soon as his passport expired and it will take up to 7 weeks for the new passport to kick in....HAHA.

https://www.mfa.gov.sg/countries-regions/m/malaysia/travel-page

P.S. Please check your passport validity date for six months before entering Malaysia to avoid disappointment hehe

https://eservices.ica.gov.sg/sgarrivalcard/

P.S. Submit the SG Arrival Card with electronic Health Declaration before return to SG to avoid any issue when getting across the SG custom as the gantry will stop you from passing through.

Edited by 433722

On 4/13/2022 at 6:21 PM, Since u r here said:

sometimes @day time, they tend to give u smaller theatre 

Lucky me, Morbius was showed in their big cinema 4 yesterday. All tickets and food are to be purchased over at the self service machines like the Mac Donalds and collect the food at their counter. Two of the machines used credit card as mode of payment and only one machine accept cash.

Edited by 433722

On 4/13/2022 at 6:40 PM, 433722 said:

Lucky me, Morbius was showed in their big cinema 4 yesterday. All tickets and food are to be purchased over at the self service machines like the Mac Donalds and collect the food at their counter. Two of the machines used credit card as mode of payment and only one machine accept cash.

How was morbius? I didnt watch it yet due to very low rotten tomatoes score lol. 

On 4/13/2022 at 6:43 PM, Since u r here said:

sorry to bother u @433722(wat a name)

is this for any ctries, we sporeans returning into sg, not just ONLY for jb right?

https://eservices.ica.gov.sg/sgarrivalcard/

just a gentle reminder : try to discuss custom/travelling / passpt , the nation issues in such thread

all other qns pertaining to the content of  Oscar-winning movie or lousy show better leave it to other thread  , the mod is very strict

Yes, as long you are entering Singapore from oversea.

just a gentle reminder : try to discuss custom/travelling / passpt , the nation issues in such thread

all other qns pertaining to the content of  Oscar-winning movie or lousy show better leave it to other thread  , the mod is very strict

Ok noted, will stop the discussion, cannot delete the thread after keying them

Edited by 433722

On 4/13/2022 at 6:43 PM, Sudu said:

How was morbius? I didnt watch it yet due to very low rotten tomatoes score lol. 

It is ok for me although a bit like watching Dracula movie. As long it is Marvel series, I rarely miss any of them unless I am really busy hehe.

Edited by 433722

Guest SgArrival
On 4/13/2022 at 7:03 PM, 433722 said:

Yes, as long you are entering Singapore from oversea.

just a gentle reminder : try to discuss custom/travelling / passpt , the nation issues in such thread

all other qns pertaining to the content of  Oscar-winning movie or lousy show better leave it to other thread  , the mod is very strict

Ok noted, will stop the discussion, cannot delete the thread after keying them

Its JB only.

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.