Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Guest

pls forgive him, he is a retire and lonely uncle.

fat old retired lonely uncle with no mirror at home must know the difference between masseur and prostitute. 

A masseur is not a prostitute, show people some respect please.

Guest Atkin

Just back from ATm.

Place run down.

SKO........I like his service , very friendly also.

Chiang=Chiang lol

SKO you know what I mean.

Thanks

Just back from ATm.

Place run down.

SKO........I like his service , very friendly also.

Chiang=Chiang lol

SKO you know what I mean.

Thanks

So did you reward him well? Any one else like scott to recomend? Tks.

Guest Swagger

Sko won't be the same to all customers.. He give different types of services to different types of people... That's what I can see from the posts about him.... In order for customers to respect him as a masseur he should first treat us with respect and not calling others by disrespectful names (total turn off).... This is what I can say for now,no heart feelings anyone this is just my own opinion...

Hts, see ya real soon ((:

Guest Me curious

Sko won't be the same to all customers.. He give different types of services to different types of people... That's what I can see from the posts about him.... In order for customers to respect him as a masseur he should first treat us with respect and not calling others by disrespectful names (total turn off).... This is what I can say for now,no heart feelings anyone this is just my own opinion...

Hts, see ya real soon ((:

Sko is a nice guy leh, he is full of energy, outbound type of boy. You never try him but judge him from the posts here , how to believe you? Hahaha

Guest sco fans

Sko is a nice guy leh, he is full of energy, outbound type of boy. You never try him but judge him from the posts here , how to believe you? Hahaha

yah that true,so must go atm better..atm masseur all is the best ...other massage centre or spa i dont think so ...atm is the best

Guest motioness

Yesterday went to HT spa... this time choose Daniel... he is friendly... his skill not too bad... but it is quite comfort while chatting with him... the environment still maintain at the high standard... good environment and ambience

Masseur 7

Environment 9.5

Customer service 8

overall is good

Guest Guest

Yesterday went to HT spa... this time choose Daniel... he is friendly... his skill not too bad... but it is quite comfort while chatting with him... the environment still maintain at the high standard... good environment and ambience

Masseur 7

Environment 9.5

Customer service 8

overall is good

I tried Daniel once...he is no massage skill...too soft...can't press to the exact point...good in B2B only.

Guest Vince

What are the strengths of scott?

Guest jb seeker

Just come back from HT

This is my first visit

It was raining just now

My cab stop at Maybank since i don't no where is the massage center

After calling to Marcus

He came Maybank and bring me to his centers

His attitude is darm good

He patiently explained his packages

I chose a chinese guy but forgot his name

The masseur skillful

He provided some extra service bj

The place definitely clean and ambience

After finished the session

Helpful Marcus asked his friend to fetch me go msia custom

He din ask for extra charges but i gave the guy rm10 for the petrol

For me,This center definitely good

Although has limited masseur, it provided good service especially they did not ask for extra charges for the transportation

But i think it is a must to give them so additional petrol fees...

Good service make customer happy

Guest johnsonklt

very interesting.   I had not been there before.   

how do I go there  &  how to tell the taxi driver 

of the place.    anyone can advise?

thank you. 

Guest wilson

very interesting. I had not been there before.

how do I go there & how to tell the taxi driver

of the place. anyone can advise?

thank you.

U tell the taxi driver go giant leisure mall

Reach there then call Marcus

He will tell u

Guest wilson

it seems like .... go for massage... masseur is secondary instead of primary now. hahaha.

Agree

Now customer service very important

It serve us like king

Haha

So customer service is equally important with masseur

Lol

Guest Swagger

Hey man, I tried Sko before... That's why I'm judging him dude.... As I mentioned earlier this is my "own" opinion... I don't judge them without trying, I judge them after trying.... But sorry to say this, I've blacklisted sko... Sorry Sko you don't have me but I'm sure there will me more who loves you or your "big gun"....

Guest Nice2mtu

Actually, I prefer Scott, just because of his massage skill....In my own opinion, Scott and Jonas are the top 3 who have the excellence massage skill.....somemore I nver touch their Big Gun.. :yuk:  

Actually, I prefer Scott, just because of his massage skill....In my own opinion, Scott and Jonas are the top 3 who have the excellence massage skill.....somemore I nver touch their Big Gun.. :yuk:  

Scott and Jonas are the top 3? Am I missing one masseur here? :)

I'm having a biz trip in JB in.... June... too far lol. I wanna go sooner!

Guest Guest

SKO is one of the most mentioned in this thread, too good or too outstanding to be targeted 树大招风, 枪打出头鸟. :clap:

The more remarks or posts (whether good or bad) just prove his popularity and attracts more people who will and wish try him out.

Let it be, Let whoever who wish to praise or condemn you be it. It will only garner more supports, more clients, more business to you and ATM.

So all the best to you SKO 加油!加油!and all the best to ATM :clap:

Guest Nice2mtu

Scott and Jonas are the top 3? Am I missing one masseur here? :)

I'm having a biz trip in JB in.... June... too far lol. I wanna go sooner!

Haha, there is still 1 vacancy, which i am looking for...haha

Guest Nice2mtu

Another one is Ray, I think .

Joshua already stop massage.

I have not tried Ray yet, so no comment.... Joshua, I agree, but he do not provide massage anymore...

Guest Nice2mtu

SKO is one of the most mentioned in this thread, too good or too outstanding to be targeted 树大招风, 枪打出头鸟. :clap:

The more remarks or posts (whether good or bad) just prove his popularity and attracts more people who will and wish try him out.

Let it be, Let whoever who wish to praise or condemn you be it. It will only garner more supports, more clients, more business to you and ATM.

So all the best to you SKO 加油!加油!and all the best to ATM :clap:

Haha, then means that we are doing advertisement for him lor>>>? should consider to request advertising budget from him (just kidding, dun blame me :unsure:  )

Hi Pinktits,

Will Tom and Scott both available on Thursday afetr 8 pm?

I enjoy very much service by both of them last Thursday, want try again.

yes they r both available on thursday evening.

Pinktits, can I know the exact date when Hashim will be back ? Thank you.

sorry sir, we don have any contract with them, usually they will inform us few days b4 they come.

Another one is Ray, I think .

Joshua already stop massage.

Joshua considered the most skillful among local boys.

Ray is the most skillful among all.

Guest Cute Exec

If you want a masseur that is skillful and can chat, Joshua is the best.

Sko is the best masseur to offer sensual massage.

Jonas the best to offer good and quite massage

Guest RayLover

I have tried Ray before, he was the best so far in ATM of all 8 masseurs I tried.

He is very serious with his massage, he has the Thai style of massage because he told me previously he worked for a Thai massage centre and I loved every of his massage skills. Service wise was excellent, never expected that he would have gave me the best of the best service, i was in heaven seriously!!! My rating - (10/10)

You people should try Ray if you never tried him before, you will never regret I swear!!! The best thing is he don't ask for any tips, but you will never walk away without tipping him I say!!! Masseurs should be like him and not like those who's name being mentioned thousand times in here!!! Hahaha. I'll hook up with you real soon Ray .,.,.,.

Guest socket

Had a great time with Kenzor & Marcus

Care to elaborate the experience? They served you simultaneously? I find Kenzor quite cute. What does he do and not do?

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.