Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest u have been jr?

I simply dun like people to comment in such a way that "ABC company is better than others" "XYZ company is good. More boys. " full stop with no further explanation.

Why you claim yourself better? Did you have a competition between each other and won an awards? or you really did a market research and the statistic prooves that yours is better? Kindly explain pls!

I have my own eyes to judge which one is good. This is such a lousy way for marketing strategy and to pull customers from your competitor. Sigh

have u been jr before?

Guest u have been jr?

I simply dun like people to comment in such a way that "ABC company is better than others" "XYZ company is good. More boys. " full stop with no further explanation.

Why you claim yourself better? Did you have a competition between each other and won an awards? or you really did a market research and the statistic prooves that yours is better? Kindly explain pls!

I have my own eyes to judge which one is good. This is such a lousy way for marketing strategy and to pull customers from your competitor. Sigh

have u been jr before?

Guest Firstimer

For those JR regular cust : plse help for below queries , thks ! See JR massage web ... The rooms seem like only covered by a simple curtain ??? No private room ??? No privacy lehhh ... Any extras offer ?? & @ how much ? Bj ? Fj ?

Guest socket

Y do u hate him? Reason?

Long story short. Half way through the massage, Khun asked whether I wanted extra. RM100 for HJ. When asked what else would he do, he answered he wasn't gay. Not gay then why was he even doing b2b? Sieng was acceptable though. If only he sucks dick....

And why did you guys like Khun?

Guest ATMfan

Need to explore other massage centre other than ATM ! Any special field reports wrt JR & HTS ? Like choice if masseur - got variety of cute lovely boys ? Room privacy ? Do they offer extras & price ? Who highly recommended ? Ambience is 2nd priority to consider of .... Thks !

Guest ATMfan

For those JR regular cust : plse help for below queries , thks ! See JR massage web ... The rooms seem like only covered by a simple curtain ??? No private room ??? No privacy lehhh ... Any extras offer ?? & @ how much ? Bj ? Fj ?

. Anyone can help ? Me need to know too ... Quite urgent as need to explore this coming fri ????? Plse

Guest ATMfan

. Anyone can help ? Me need to know too ... Quite urgent as need to explore this coming fri ????? Plse

Guest Jason

fuck u

have u been jr before?

Not interested to be f***ed by childish kids who luv to spam the wall around. Go and f*** your keyboard then. The gaps between keyboards are just nice to fit your tinny dick.

Yes, I have been to all massage centres before. JR, HT spa and ATM. I wun say which one is good or bad. All 3 have their pros and cons. But environment wise, I prefer HT Spa, looks more like a proper massage centre :)

Long story short. Half way through the massage, Khun asked whether I wanted extra. RM100 for HJ. When asked what else would he do, he answered he wasn't gay. Not gay then why was he even doing b2b? Sieng was acceptable though. If only he sucks dick....

And why did you guys like Khun?

Khun's massage was good. Really.

And he had never asked for tips and had never short-changed me.

Same goes for Sieng.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Better luck next time. Choose Ray. You will not be disappointed. ;)

Guest Guest

Aiya we go In together. Then can tell u more.

Guest funny movie for atm fans

Guest Funny movie7 HTS therapist

Not interested to be f***ed by childish kids who luv to spam the wall around. Go and f*** your keyboard then. The gaps between keyboards are just nice to fit your tinny dick.

Yes, I have been to all massage centres before. JR, HT spa and ATM. I wun say which one is good or bad. All 3 have their pros and cons. But environment wise, I prefer HT Spa, looks more like a proper massage centre :)

Guest Guest

I fuck you too

对不起,我英文不是很好,所以我选择写华语字,要不是我顾客叫我看,我真的不想看太多...你们知道为什么吗?第一这里是让顾客交流的地方介绍那一间好那一个boy servise好,是一个大家互相交流的地方,而不是为了你们自己的公司,打你们自己的广告而重伤别的centre的人,第二顾客有权力留言那一间公司是好和坏,请同行人或那些有心搞破坏的人请别在这里做一些无知的行为,感谢那些顾客对我们HTS的支持,我们会做到最好,希望你们可以帮我翻译成英文版本,谢谢你们,

Guest ATM FAN

对不起,我英文不是很好,所以我选择写华语字,要不是我顾客叫我看,我真的不想看太多...你们知道为什么吗?第一这里是让顾客交流的地方介绍那一间好那一个boy servise好,是一个大家互相交流的地方,而不是为了你们自己的公司,打你们自己的广告而重伤别的centre的人,第二顾客有权力留言那一间公司是好和坏,请同行人或那些有心搞破坏的人请别在这里做一些无知的行为,感谢那些顾客对我们HTS的支持,我们会做到最好,希望你们可以帮我翻译成英文版本,谢谢你们,

fxxx u can write englis ?

Guest Zero

I'm sorry as my English is not very good, so I chose to write in Chinese, I really do not want to view too much if it is not my customers who inform me to view the forum ... do you know why? First this forum is a place to allow customers to communicate and recommend which massage centre or which boy service are better, it is a place for customer to exchange their information. It is not a place for company to sell their own ads and injured another centre. Secondly customer has the right to leave message/comment to rate which company is good or bad. The act of some peers who try to sabotage other massage centre is rather childish and ignorant. Thanks for the support given by HTC customers, we will do our best, I hope you can help me to translate into English version, thank you.

Guest alvin

We are very sorry that due to my English is not good, I have to post in Chinese. If not my customer asks me to read the comments here, I also don't want to bother too much. Do you all know, this is the place for clients to discuss which massage centre is best or/and which boys give good service. This is not a place to self advertise your own business and post bad comments about other people business. Clients have the right to comment which massage parlour is good and bad. Those who are in same line business please don't purposely try to damage other people business. We would like to thank HTS clients for your support. We will do our best and provide good customer service. Once again, thank you so much.

P/S : those who wanna go in to JB this Fri/sat/sun, we can go in together, watsapp me +65 9343 3962

Guest Funny movie8HTS therapist

We are very sorry that due to my English is not good, I have to post in Chinese. If not my customer asks me to read the comments here, I also don't want to bother too much. Do you all know, this is the place for clients to discuss which massage centre is best or/and which boys give good service. This is not a place to self advertise your own business and post bad comments about other people business. Clients have the right to comment which massage parlour is good and bad. Those who are in same line business please don't purposely try to damage other people business. We would like to thank HTS clients for your support. We will do our best and provide good customer service. Once again, thank you so much.

P/S : those who wanna go in to JB this Fri/sat/sun, we can go in together, watsapp me +65 9343 3962

Guest Funny movie9 HTS boss

Guest mdtk

Very wise indeed. The minute you get involved and start answering,there are alot of flame throwers here.

I cant be bother with any reply to my comment here, its really poon pe pe blowing wind.

Guest HTS funny movie therapist

Very wise indeed. The minute you get involved and start answering,there are alot of flame throwers here.

I cant be bother with any reply to my comment here, its really poon pe pe blowing wind.

Guest Jason

Heard this weekend, opposition holding a rally in JB. Friends advise better dun go in

The rally was yesterday at Ulu Tiram. Dun think they have anymore in JB this coming weekend.

Btw, is there any way to ban the annoying spammer? Can we report to forum admin?

Guest Jason

Great to hear that! It's for G_M to ban his IP address

Cool! I dunhav an account here. Can someone with an account kindly report this issue to G_M plssss~? thanks ya ^^

Guest HonestReview

I decided to make a personal review on these 3 places.

Last week, I checked out Just Relax Spa (http://www.jrmassage.net/) .  Therapists pictures can be found on their website.

Amongst 3 spas, Just Relax is has the smallest floor space and rooms. The facility is located on the 2nd level only. In fact, you can actually look into the room area from the “reception area”. I would say amongst 3, Just relax is the worst in terms of ambience. The rooms are so tiny. I would say it’s width is the size of a super single bed. Imagine when they put the single bed. How much space is left?  Another lows they have is that they only have one shower room. I literally have to wait for my turn to shower.  ( Yes, the toilet is bigger than the rooms).

What really turns me off is that the rooms are too close to each other and there is totally no privacy at all. I could actually hear the next door whispering. You also can hear people moaning.  No mentioning the mattress. As if bitten by a group of hyenas.

Masseur quality wise, average. I noticed that there are some pretty young boys over there. Less that 20. Well, if  you are there for young meat, u can try. However the selections are the least among 3. Another perk is that all their therapists are Malaysian Chinese. There is one that actually looks like malay but is actually Mix Chinese and malay.

Please remove the blinking lights. It’s not disco here. It is a place for massage.

Ambience: 4/10

Facilities: 5/10

Massage Skills: 6/10 – Based on massage by a 18 year old. Not so skillful as mentioned.

At (http://www.artemismy.com/ ) Therapists pictures can be found on  (http://vipjb.com/gallery/ ).

Goods:

1. Good range of masseurs:  Ranging from Locals to Chinese to Pakistani to Thais, Laos, and Vietnamese.
  2. Quality of masseurs are good -  Reputation is uphold by a small group of experienced locals in ATM. (ie : SKO, Jay, Kensor etc)
  3. Body scrubs is done is the shower on a massage bed.

Bads:

1. Other than the fresh coat of paint, I don’t see an thing is change after the renovation.  Being such a busy spa, it is important to upkeep the quality of the faclilty.
  2. Toilets are stinking with urine. Not that I am particular . but I can really smell stale urine whenever I step into the toilet.
  3. Towels. Can you actually change the towels that you are giving your customers? Some are so over “abused”, torn and think. If you are out of budget, then you might consider Just Relax did, let the customers use fresh and clean towels, therapist use old ones.

Ambience: 6/10

Facilities: 6/10

Massage Skills: 8/10

­­­­­

Healing Touch Spa website (http://www.healingtouchspa.info/ )

Therapist Pictures can be found on (http://www.jb9898.com/ )

Goods:

1. Hands down on the customer service and facility upkeep . Perhaps it is new. Towels are clean, showering area only has curtains. Privacy not that ideal. However, it is clean.
  2. Service of the therapist. Reception always gives you a nice and warm welcome. Bath your feet.
  3. Marcus will let you fill up a form and feedback form. Healing touch wants customers to give truthful feedbacks so that they can improve their service. ( According to Marcus, feedback form is the evidence to “scold” his therapists if they are not good) Well, it depends on how you look.
  4. Marcus always make a point to say before you u proceed with your massage “ Sir, your room is ready. Please enjoy your massage”.  

Bads:

1. No loyalty card L … Okay I’m cheapskate.
  2. Toilets curtains
  3. Rooms are Curtains.
  4. That dreadful stairs leading from 2nd  level to 3rd level. Please take note that the height of the steps are different.
  5. Number of qualified therapist that can really do a good massage. Seriously, massage is the one that keeps the business from coming back.
  6. Price is slightly above the others  but it is the ambience you are paying.

Ambience: 8/10

Facilities: 8/10

Massage Skills: 7/10

Side note for customers:

If you are looking for good looking therapist, I can tell you most that look good don’t massage well. Hence, I am sure that all 3 locations has good massage therapist. You have to test them before you know.  Each has different preference.

If you are looking for fun, then good luck. Cos there are too many that look good but not good to eat.

You have to been there and done that then you will know which is good.

For the owners of Healing Touch, ATM and JS:

Please do not get offended and offensive after reading this review. Massage is a customer orientated business. If you cannot keep your customer happy, the more unlikely they will return.

For those spammers and haters:

If you happen to be any of the therapist of these 3 spas, well that is a low move. Got time go and brush up your massage skills and make your customers come back for you. Sometimes just feel that it is just sour grapes.

Guest Nikhil Nair

Last week, I checked out Just Relax Spa (http://www.jrmassage.net/) .  Therapists pictures can be found on their website.

Amongst 3 spas, Just Relax is has the smallest floor space and rooms. The facility is located on the 2nd level only. In fact, you can actually look into the room area from the “reception area”. I would say amongst 3, Just relax is the worst in terms of ambience. The rooms are so tiny. I would say it’s width is the size of a super single bed. Imagine when they put the single bed. How much space is left?  Another lows they have is that they only have one shower room. I literally have to wait for my turn to shower.  ( Yes, the toilet is bigger than the rooms).

What really turns me off is that the rooms are too close to each other and there is totally no privacy at all. I could actually hear the next door whispering. You also can hear people moaning.  No mentioning the mattress. As if bitten by a group of hyenas.

Masseur quality wise, average. I noticed that there are some pretty young boys over there. Less that 20. Well, if  you are there for young meat, u can try. However the selections are the least among 3. Another perk is that all their therapists are Malaysian Chinese. There is one that actually looks like malay but is actually Mix Chinese and malay.

Please remove the blinking lights. It’s not disco here. It is a place for massage.

Massage Skills: 6/10 – Based on massage by a 18 year old. Not so skillful as mentioned.

At (http://www.artemismy.com/ ) Therapists pictures can be found on  (http://vipjb.com/gallery/ ).

Goods:

1. Good range of masseurs:  Ranging from Locals to Chinese to Pakistani to Thais, Laos, and Vietnamese.
  2. Quality of masseurs are good -  Reputation is uphold by a small group of experienced locals in ATM. (ie : SKO, Jay, Kensor etc)
  3. Body scrubs is done is the shower on a massage bed.

Bads:

1. Other than the fresh coat of paint, I don’t see an thing is change after the renovation.  Being such a busy spa, it is important to upkeep the quality of the faclilty.
  2. Toilets are stinking with urine. Not that I am particular . but I can really smell stale urine whenever I step into the toilet.
  3. Towels. Can you actually change the towels that you are giving your customers? Some are so over “abused”, torn and think. If you are out of budget, then you might consider Just Relax did, let the customers use fresh and clean towels, therapist use old ones.

­­­­­

Goods:

1. Hands down on the customer service and facility upkeep . Perhaps it is new. Towels are clean, showering area only has curtains. Privacy not that ideal. However, it is clean.
  2. Service of the therapist. Reception always gives you a nice and warm welcome. Bath your feet.
  3. Marcus will let you fill up a form and feedback form. Healing touch wants customers to give truthful feedbacks so that they can improve their service. ( According to Marcus, feedback form is the evidence to “scold” his therapists if they are not good) Well, it depends on how you look.
  4. Marcus always make a point to say before you u proceed with your massage “ Sir, your room is ready. Please enjoy your massage”.  

Bads:

1. No loyalty card L … Okay I’m cheapskate.
  2. Toilets curtains
  3. Rooms are Curtains.
  4. That dreadful stairs leading from 2nd  level to 3rd level. Please take note that the height of the steps are different.
  5. Number of qualified therapist that can really do a good massage. Seriously, massage is the one that keeps the business from coming back.
  6. Price is slightly above the others  but it is the ambience you are paying.

Side note for customers:

If you are looking for good looking therapist, I can tell you most that look good don’t massage well. Hence, I am sure that all 3 locations has good massage therapist. You have to test them before you know.  Each has different preference.

If you are looking for fun, then good luck. Cos there are too many that look good but not good to eat.

Please do not get offended and offensive after reading this review. Massage is a customer orientated business. If you cannot keep your customer happy, the more unlikely they will return.

If you happen to be any of the therapist of these 3 spas, well that is a low move. Got time go and brush up your massage skills and make your customers come back for you. Sometimes just feel that it is just sour grapes.

Wooww..dude.. out of all i read thru... Yours was the best informative, honest, clean detailed about each spa.. very clear to its sense..and easy to evaluate.. Kudos for it.. n thanks for all the links which i was looking for to explore.. ;) I think your post shud be posted in d first page for better access to the new people who browse thru... rather than read all the rubbish..Thnx again.. ;)

Guest Shut up

Last week, I checked out Just Relax Spa (http://www.jrmassage.net/) . Therapists pictures can be found on their website.

Amongst 3 spas, Just Relax is has the smallest floor space and rooms. The facility is located on the 2nd level only. In fact, you can actually look into the room area from the “reception area”. I would say amongst 3, Just relax is the worst in terms of ambience. The rooms are so tiny. I would say it’s width is the size of a super single bed. Imagine when they put the single bed. How much space is left? Another lows they have is that they only have one shower room. I literally have to wait for my turn to shower. ( Yes, the toilet is bigger than the rooms).

What really turns me off is that the rooms are too close to each other and there is totally no privacy at all. I could actually hear the next door whispering. You also can hear people moaning. No mentioning the mattress. As if bitten by a group of hyenas.

Masseur quality wise, average. I noticed that there are some pretty young boys over there. Less that 20. Well, if you are there for young meat, u can try. However the selections are the least among 3. Another perk is that all their therapists are Malaysian Chinese. There is one that actually looks like malay but is actually Mix Chinese and malay.

At (http://www.artemismy.com/ ) Therapists pictures can be found on (http://vipjb.com/gallery/ ).

Goods:

• Good range of masseurs: Ranging from Locals to Chinese to Pakistani to Thais, Laos, and Vietnamese.
  • Quality of masseurs are good - Reputation is uphold by a small group of experienced locals in ATM. (ie : SKO, Jay, Kensor etc)
  • Body scrubs is done is the shower on a massage bed.

Bads:

• Other than the fresh coat of paint, I don’t see an thing is change after the renovation. Being such a busy spa, it is important to upkeep the quality of the faclilty.
  • Toilets are stinking with urine. Not that I am particular . but I can really smell stale urine whenever I step into the toilet.
  • Towels. Can you actually change the towels that you are giving your customers? Some are so over “abused”, torn and think. If you are out of budget, then you might consider Just Relax did, let the customers use fresh and clean towels, therapist use old ones.

­­­­­

Goods:

• Hands down on the customer service and facility upkeep . Perhaps it is new. Towels are clean, showering area only has curtains. Privacy not that ideal. However, it is clean.
  • Service of the therapist. Reception always gives you a nice and warm welcome. Bath your feet.
  • Marcus will let you fill up a form and feedback form. Healing touch wants customers to give truthful feedbacks so that they can improve their service. ( According to Marcus, feedback form is the evidence to “scold” his therapists if they are not good) Well, it depends on how you look.
  • Marcus always make a point to say before you u proceed with your massage “ Sir, your room is ready. Please enjoy your massage”.
Bads:
  • No loyalty card L … Okay I’m cheapskate.
  • Toilets curtains
  • Rooms are Curtains.
  • That dreadful stairs leading from 2nd level to 3rd level. Please take note that the height of the steps are different.
  • Number of qualified therapist that can really do a good massage. Seriously, massage is the one that keeps the business from coming back.
  • Price is slightly above the others but it is the ambience you are paying.

Side note for customers:

If you are looking for good looking therapist, I can tell you most that look good don’t massage well. Hence, I am sure that all 3 locations has good massage therapist. You have to test them before you know. Each has different preference.

hahaha JR and ATM more better to HTS lah...write those rubish word for what?did HTS have giving u a free massage for u ?

Guest Guest

Wooww..dude.. out of all i read thru... Yours was the best informative, honest, clean detailed about each spa.. very clear to its sense..and easy to evaluate.. Kudos for it.. n thanks for all the links which i was looking for to explore.. ;) I think your post shud be posted in d first page for better access to the new people who browse thru... rather than read all the rubbish..Thnx again.. ;)

" rather than read all the rubbish"

Enlighten us on your definition of "All the Rubbish"

Guest Guest

hahaha JR and ATM more better to HTS lah...write those rubish word for what?did HTS have giving u a free massage for u ?

why you sabotage JR and ATM ? Wat is your motive?

Guest Guest

why you sabotage JR and ATM ? Wat is your motive?

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.