Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Guest

对不起,我英文不是很好,所以我选择写华语字,要不是我顾客叫我看,我真的不想看太多...你们知道为什么吗?第一这里是让顾客交流的地方介绍那一间好那一个boy servise好,是一个大家互相交流的地方,而不是为了你们自己的公司,打你们自己的广告而重伤别的centre的人,第二顾客有权力留言那一间公司是好和坏,请同行人或那些有心搞破坏的人请别在这里做一些无知的行为,感谢那些顾客对我们HTS的支持,我们会做到最好,希望你们可以帮我翻译成英文版本,谢谢你们,

. 贼喊捉贼

Guest HonestReview

hahaha JR and ATM more better to HTS lah...write those rubish word for what?did HTS have giving u a free massage for u ?

How about you sharing in details how good is JR and ATM better than HTS. This forum is about sharing your views and not making nasty and ignorant comments like this.

By the way, rubbish is spelled with a "double b".

Guest Honestreader

对不起,我英文不是很好,所以我选择写华语字,要不是我顾客叫我看,我真的不想看太多...你们知道为什么吗?第一这里是让顾客交流的地方介绍那一间好那一个boy servise好,是一个大家互相交流的地方,而不是为了你们自己的公司,打你们自己的广告而重伤别的centre的人,第二顾客有权力留言那一间公司是好和坏,请同行人或那些有心搞破坏的人请别在这里做一些无知的行为,感谢那些顾客对我们HTS的支持,我们会做到最好,希望你们可以帮我翻译成英文版本,谢谢你们,

此地三百兩,

Guest Firstimer

First time visit ATM, realised most of the things written about Jonas are true. He is one of the better looker there.  (There is another one also quite good looking but didn't get his name.) His massage is really good. but b2b quite mechanical.  His "brother" is really magnificent even when asleep, not to mention when awaken.  Doesn't talk a lot but he will still initiate conversation.

Anyway, do you think he looks like taiwan actor, 傅子純 who acted in 《》 as 宋弘遠.

btw, think I saw Tokyo. Really skinny.

Hi Pinktits, I am planning to go JB on Friday and go ATM, any recommendation? Preferably I want someone with good massage skill ( can do hard massage), nice body(defined to gym toned), tall, good looks and can be bottom. It will be my first time to go there so I would like good experience, can you suggest some therapists to choose from? Thanks

Edited by Maroons0001

Guest mdtk

First time visit ATM, realised most of the things written about Jonas are true. He is one of the better looker there.  (There is another one also quite good looking but didn't get his name.) His massage is really good. but b2b quite mechanical.  His "brother" is really magnificent even when asleep, not to mention when awaken.  Doesn't talk a lot but he will still initiate conversation.

Anyway, do you think he looks like taiwan actor, 傅子純 who acted in 《愛》 as 宋弘遠.

btw, think I saw Tokyo. Really skinny.

R u the same Firstimer as #2313 & # 2574? U shld jus say finally u had Jonas on tis visit.

The flame throwing is getting boring... Think we just ignore them, can?

To lighten up the atmosphere a bit, here's a bo liaoz recount of my experience:

the other time I went over to Jb to stay 1 night, I decided to call JR to book a boy for the next morning b4 I check out. The uncle straight away tell mi: 你知道啦,他们是小孩子,每天睡到太阳照到屁股都起不来,你可以不要那么早吗?(you know lah, my boys are like pigs, everyday sleep until the cows come home, can you settle for a later time?)

I know some ppl will feel offended if they hear this reply, but I still find it funny. Cos even the uncle also feel helpless, macam the boys run the place (makes mi think of the office politics in which we gang up to bully our bosses)

Guest miao

hi people. i am deciding whether to try out the new healing touch spa or revisit ATM. Any recommendations for HTS masseur? 

Has anyone tried warren from HTS b4?? any comments?? 

anyone tried tea, shah or Bi from ATM b4???? 

thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Guest Guest

From personal experience and most reviews whether it is ATM, HTS, JR fans, almost all feedbacks are the same. ATM has better masseurs both quality (Skills & Looks) and quantity (choices), HTS has better customer services and cleaner environment, JR not much positive feedback.

So ask yourself what is the purpose of your trip?

As for me, since I am going there for a good massage, then I will still choose ATM over the other 2 outlets unless HTS can get better skilled masseurs.

Just my personal opinion. :)

Guest socket

@miao Coincidentally I've just asked Warren through some f*cksite about whether he does bottoming or even sucking. His reply "Oh sorry, I'm top only. Cannot do bottom. Anyway thanks." Top can suck too right? There you have it :)

We may have the same taste in guys, We better not appear at the same time!

Subject Change. Regarding ATM's Sko/Scott. I selected him before, I remembered he said he was a top but I couldn't remember whether he sucked me. It must be pretty unmemorable. LOL. So does he do BJ?

Guest Miao

@miao Coincidentally I've just asked Warren through some f*cksite about whether he does bottoming or even sucking. His reply "Oh sorry, I'm top only. Cannot do bottom. Anyway thanks." Top can suck too right? There you have it :)

We may have the same taste in guys, We better not appear at the same time!

Subject Change. Regarding ATM's Sko/Scott. I selected him before, I remembered he said he was a top but I couldn't remember whether he sucked me. It must be pretty unmemorable. LOL. So does he do BJ?

Which website was it that u chat with him. R u sure he is the warren from hts??

Guest Funny movie11HTS therapist

The flame throwing is getting boring... Think we just ignore them, can?

To lighten up the atmosphere a bit, here's a bo liaoz recount of my experience:

the other time I went over to Jb to stay 1 night, I decided to call JR to book a boy for the next morning b4 I check out. The uncle straight away tell mi: 你知道啦,他们是小孩子,每天睡到太阳照到屁股都起不来,你可以不要那么早吗?(you know lah, my boys are like pigs, everyday sleep until the cows come home, can you settle for a later time?)

I know some ppl will feel offended if they hear this reply, but I still find it funny. Cos even the uncle also feel helpless, macam the boys run the place (makes mi think of the office politics in which we gang up to bully our bosses)

他们的员工写的,真的不可以信,对不起,我英文不是很好,所以我写华文,

Guest JaCkiE

他们的员工写的,真的不可以信,对不起,我英文不是很好,所以我写华文,

fucx up 

can u just leave here?

you are disturbing this post

keep writing rubbish

in the earlire post, u are not welcome!!!

Guest Funny movie7 HTS therapist

fucx up

can u just leave here?

you are disturbing this post

keep writing rubbish

in the earlire post, u are not welcome!!!

对不起我英文不是很好...so what??这里是你开的吗?我们不可以在这里留言?

Guest Guest

<p>

Max Lew Healthcare Centre

• 25-01A Public Bank Tower, Wong Ah Fook St (next to City Square), 012-753-9217. Gay-friendly, relaxing massage and yoga.

Have not been there before.

Any feedback or reviews? Isit a gay massage or? Any HE?

Guest true

wondering who is this Funny movie7 HTS therapist????

he from HTS?

sorry my english nope very well 对不起我英文不是很好?不过我很反感他们HTS的人...全部他们这里的假户口都不能信,他们的地方和他们的地方不安全,

Guest true

wondering who is this Funny movie7 HTS therapist????

he from HTS?

sorry my english nope very well 对不起我英文不是很好?不过我很反感他们HTS的人...全部他们这里的假户口都不能信,他们的地方也不安全,

Guest Firstimer

sorry my english nope very well 对不起我英文不是很好?不过我很反感他们HTS的人...全部他们这里的假户口都不能信,他们的地方也不安全,

Guest Firstimer

为啥不安全?

Guest Jason

感覺兩家公司在自相殘殺。本來好端端一個交流的論壇被搞得天翻地覆。

一人少說一句,免得再引起不必要的誤會。再這樣下去你們都會失去很多顧客。拜託,不要意氣用事,EQ放高點。

Just came to from HTS feeling relax and good. It was also my first time to HTS and finding the place was not that difficult if you know the address and search the map a bit before you go to that place. There is no signboard for HTS but you will still be able to find it you look out for 56A and 56B.

After when I reached there, I waited for someone to open the gate for me. Marcus with his welcoming smile came and opened the gate for me and led me to the reception. I was then served with a cup of hot ginger tea while he explained to me the type of services they offer there. I choose 90 minutes sensual massage with red wine. The total cost was RM135. I was then served with a basin of herbal ingredient water to soak my legs (Free during promotional period). Initially the water was a bit hot probably due to my less tolerance of heat. Marcus was kind enough to add some cold water to it to lower the temperature. Then he showed me an album with masseur’s photo. I choose Jeff as he was more appealing to me. I was also given a small cup of wine to drink because I have chosen the massage with red wine. Marcus has also passed me a form for me to write my name for feedback when I am done with their services.

Jeff did not take too long to come. When he came, he took towel to dry my feet with much gentleness. I was pleased with that wonderful great customer’s service. After which, he brought me to the upper floor partition room. We removed out clothes and went to the shower room to shower. Jeff was very professional; he assisted me in the shower though I do not need one. Anyway, the feeling was good and I actually got a semi erection while he showered me. Normally I won’t erect that easily…probably I was much captivated by his looks.

When we were done in the shower, I was again led back to the small room. The room is like most massage centre room. The entrance is just covered by a curtain. I see that the curtain could be secured at the bottom so that you will still have a bit of privacy.

Jeff got me to lie down on the bed and started massaging my back. His fingers are quite strong and he asked me if he needs to put more strength in his massage. I felt that the strength was just nice so I told him that it was perfectly fined. Probably due to the red wine effect, I could feel that my body was getting warm. However it really didn’t disturb me a bit due to the nice sensual touch from Jeff.

The B2B massage given by Jeff was above my expectation. He did not do it for the sake of fulfilling a job but I could feel him put much pleasure in his service which really puts me on cloud nine. (Maybe I just said it in plain language; heaven is the right word here.) Probably in that state of great pleasure, I guess having a happy ending is all that matters. Naturally I released my loads after much heavenly pleasure. Jeff led me to the shower again to get ourselves cleaned.

Jeff serviced to me was so good that I actually invited him to have dinner with me since it was already dinner time. On top of that, I tipped him to show my appreciation for his good service to me. Of course I asked Marcus if I could take Jeff out to have dinner at the nearby area. Marcus is a nice person which he gave much freedom to his masseurs. After chatting with Marcus for a while, he actually gave me a card so that I could use the VIP room next time when I visit them. Wow…that was so cool of him. I would say that HTS service is beyond customer’s satisfaction. :thumb:

Guest Miao

Field report from HTS.

It did not take me that long to find the place although it was my first time there. The entrance of the shop is kinda like ATM, where there is a single metallic door that is automated n leads up to the first floor. There was this young chap who was friendly and welcoming, he brought me to the common area and explained in detail to me ALL the different massage packages. There was also a free complimentary foot bath. The environment, design, layout and atmosphere of the place is incredibly amazing. It is like being in a spa in Bali or sth. On the fisrt floor, at the jaccuzi area, the rooftop are transparent and sun can shine in directly, it feels like having spa in the outdoors. Anyways, I took the one hour body to body Massage. There was a shower before and after the massage. My masseur looked better in person than in the picture. He had a burly built and boyish look that anyone would die for. My heart skipped a beat when he stripped naked inside room.

He started massaging my back while squatting right in front of my head. So there you go, his family jewels were dangling right at my head the whole time. He had good command of spoken English, albeit at times it is difficult to figure out what he says because if his accent. Found out that he is married, has children to support back home, and his wife doesn't know that he is doing this. Shall not reveal too much about him. S he proceeded to massage my butt, then my hands. Then came the ultimate body to body massage. Because of his broad chest and well sculptured torso, the feeling of him sliding on me was marvelous. He deftly utilized his stubby chin to navigate around my lower back and my shoulders, occasionally sweep up both my ears. Then he switched to gentle air blowing. Before I knew it, his chin was circling around my posterior superior iliac spine area. He actually tried to enter me, but I was feeling rather uneasy about it, so I blew him instead, as I engulf his average sized tool, he placed his hands behind my head to maneuver the angle and control the speed he wanted. (More like he should pay me for the service rite,lol)

.... To be continued

Just came to from HTS feeling relax and good. It was also my first time to HTS and finding the place was not that difficult if you know the address and search the map a bit before you go to that place. There is no signboard for HTS but you will still be able to find it you look out for 56A and 56B.

After when I reached there, I waited for someone to open the gate for me. Marcus with his welcoming smile came and opened the gate for me and led me to the reception. I was then served with a cup of hot ginger tea while he explained to me the type of services they offer there. I choose 90 minutes sensual massage with red wine. The total cost was RM135. I was then served with a basin of herbal ingredient water to soak my legs (Free during promotional period). Initially the water was a bit hot probably due to my less tolerance of heat. Marcus was kind enough to add some cold water to it to lower the temperature. Then he showed me an album with masseur’s photo. I choose Jeff as he was more appealing to me. I was also given a small cup of wine to drink because I have chosen the massage with red wine. Marcus has also passed me a form for me to write my name for feedback when I am done with their services.

Jeff did not take too long to come. When he came, he took towel to dry my feet with much gentleness. I was pleased with that wonderful great customer’s service. After which, he brought me to the upper floor partition room. We removed out clothes and went to the shower room to shower. Jeff was very professional; he assisted me in the shower though I do not need one. Anyway, the feeling was good and I actually got a semi erection while he showered me. Normally I won’t erect that easily…probably I was much captivated by his looks.

When we were done in the shower, I was again led back to the small room. The room is like most massage centre room. The entrance is just covered by a curtain. I see that the curtain could be secured at the bottom so that you will still have a bit of privacy.

Jeff got me to lie down on the bed and started massaging my back. His fingers are quite strong and he asked me if he needs to put more strength in his massage. I felt that the strength was just nice so I told him that it was perfectly fined. Probably due to the red wine effect, I could feel that my body was getting warm. However it really didn’t disturb me a bit due to the nice sensual touch from Jeff.

The B2B massage given by Jeff was above my expectation. He did not do it for the sake of fulfilling a job but I could feel him put much pleasure in his service which really puts me on cloud nine. (Maybe I just said it in plain language; heaven is the right word here.) Probably in that state of great pleasure, I guess having a happy ending is all that matters. Naturally I released my loads after much heavenly pleasure. Jeff led me to the shower again to get ourselves cleaned.

Jeff serviced to me was so good that I actually invited him to have dinner with me since it was already dinner time. On top of that, I tipped him to show my appreciation for his good service to me. Of course I asked Marcus if I could take Jeff out to have dinner at the nearby area. Marcus is a nice person which he gave much freedom to his masseurs. After chatting with Marcus for a while, he actually gave me a card so that I could use the VIP room next time when I visit them. Wow…that was so cool of him. I would say that HTS service is beyond customer’s satisfaction. :thumb:

m

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.