Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Was at HT yesterday and got Jacky. Nice chap, quite chatty. Massage skills good if you want strong massage. However, the towels are little bit stinky. Feedback to the management and hope they will fix it asap. Maybe indoor drying or what. Even the towel on the pillow stinks. Marcus. please get it fixed asap.

Was at HT yesterday and got Jacky. Nice chap, quite chatty. Massage skills good if you want strong massage. However, the towels are little bit stinky. Feedback to the management and hope they will fix it asap. Maybe indoor drying or what. Even the towel on the pillow stinks. Marcus. please get it fixed asap.

sorry sir thx for your feedback...we will settle asap..enjoy your holiday...

Johan Ave open from 2pm. Dun go too early

Any feedback from those who went there before? Crowd type and size?

Thinking of going but worried will be the only one there other than the staff.

Went with my bf today(18/8), after Macus go through the package they have we choose the red wine sensual massage 1.5 hrs and choose william and jay.

Start with the foot bath, and follow by the massage.

William massage too soft until like touching and not massaing the body.

Jay massage is okay just that he need to check with the customer on the pressure, for me i think the pressure is too soft for body and too hard for leg.

After the session Macus pass the feedback form to us for the feedback.

Not sure about the promotion voucher. as we did not received any of them.

Went with my bf today(18/8), after Macus go through the package they have we choose the red wine sensual massage 1.5 hrs and choose william and jay.

Start with the foot bath, and follow by the massage.

William massage too soft until like touching and not massaing the body.

Jay massage is okay just that he need to check with the customer on the pressure, for me i think the pressure is too soft for body and too hard for leg.

After the session Macus pass the feedback form to us for the feedback.

Not sure about the promotion voucher. as we did not received any of them.

亲爱的顾客谢谢你们的到来我们HTS..还有你们的feedback.我们会尽量改善,希望你们下次会在光顾我们HTS我们会介绍你们更好的therapist,我们下个月会做新的promotion回馈给你们亲爱的顾客们,谢感恩,

亲爱的顾客谢谢你们的到来我们HTS..还有你们的feedback.我们会尽量改善,希望你们下次会在光顾我们HTS我们会介绍你们更好的therapist,我们下个月会做新的promotion回馈给你们亲爱的顾客们,谢感恩,

Hts u really fucking rubbish

ATM long long then update their boys in website ? Hopefully can update when got new boys so that we can preview before fly over have them

You having massage or money boy?

I tot massage important is the skill not the outlook.

So even the website so called updated the pic for u, u also don't know their skill

1. Ah Xiang from China added. Massage skillful and experienced. He has a model look which not only good looking but also height and slim good body.

2. OZ from thai added. Massage skillful and experienced too. He has an ordinary Thai boi look, lean body, and... A big tool !

3. Putra from Bali added. Massage skill is jz fine. Body kind like lean bear.. muscular bear with tattoos.

Hi marcus have any new boy at HTS?

HTS boy at www.jb9898.com look like so old ?today when i reach HTS place fucking dirty ?marcus keep push redwine massage for me ?maybe he want earn more money ?he push the boy name roy really massage nope good and keep asking tips for what?for my experience better gp JR

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.