Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Anyone tried BANGKOK SPA massage at Jalan Abiad?

Same stretch of shophouses as Artemis.

Heard they have male therapists.

www.bangkokspamalaysia.com

Tried but so far I have not requested for male therapist as they seem to only do foot massage. However, this is one of the better massage parlour with very nice ambience and value for money. They open till very late, i.e. past midnight and provide free transport to and fro nearby places such as jb central or custom. One thing to note is that their Thai masseuse seem to have the habit of persuading you to go for their oil massage rather than the traditional thai style which I usually go for. They are also very crowded during weekends night time and so it is advisable to call for an appointment before going down. Anyone who has successfully called for a male therapist pls do share here :) 

Be cool, like a breeze...

Guest Cute Boi

I tried Bangkok Spa 3 times. Each time I went the auntie masseurs will recommend me to try their one and only male masseur. And they seems to know I'm gay by one look haha... ;D but I paiseh to request male masseur at the reception :(

I tried Bangkok Spa 3 times. Each time I went the auntie masseurs will recommend me to try their one and only male masseur. And they seems to know I'm gay by one look haha... ;D but I paiseh to request male masseur at the reception :(

I emailed them and asked for male native thai. They said they only have females.

I emailed them and asked for male native thai. They said they only have females.

Oh ya I noticed the male therapists there do not look like native Thai. Mostly Chinese or locals. So they are right that they only have female "native Thai" lol. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

hey hey pinktits is back :)

1. Pandi is back.

2. 3 Thai boy added last week, they r more to service line.

3. Eddy Xiao wu will be leaving tmr.

4. Benny de china boi is coming back tmr, his massage skill extremely good. :thumb:

5. 2 new and fresh vietnamese boi joined us last week, their name kenny and jerry, both are 25y-o and friendly.

6. Joshua will be back from Taiwan next week.

Edited by pinktits

Just a curious question, have everyone tried full body massage at Fizzio Foot Massage before (around Taman Sentosa, opp wet market)?

They seem like a straight massage centre. I tried their foot massage before and it was damn good,

Furthermore, they have almost 90% male masseur here. Just curious whether there is any hanky panky for body massage? :P

Somebody tag me along, i wanna join too =o

Does ATM or HT-Spa provides body scrub service only? How much isit? Any HE and whether the masseur is nude?

ATM provides scrub service eventhough u do not take any massage package, the price list like below:

brown rice scrub rm20

peace moisturising scrub rm50

BUT... masseur will be in clothes.

Now all HTS needs to do is to offer better wages for masseurs and attract all the cute ones from ATM over

We know which boss should we go to as we know both of them well. Nothing gonna change our loyalty to Chris... S11? stupid S11 might be, but not for the senior masseurs :yuk:

hola pinktits, any good kisser masseur pls auuuuwwwwwwe....

ola tiger, i can't answer ur question accurately, ur question quite sensitive, u should ask Chris or Joshua or the members here =)

Bangkok Spa Massage makes ATM look like a prostitute den in comparison!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/BANGKOK-SPA/109224342830?id=109224342830&sk=photos_stream

We ain't prostitute T.T

but bangkok spa massage quite nice i can tell.

Anyone tried BANGKOK SPA massage at Jalan Abiad?

Same stretch of shophouses as Artemis.

Heard they have male therapists.

www.bangkokspamalaysia.com

I've tried their massage for twice, u can request for a male masseur from their receptionist.

Guest customer

hey hey pinktits is back :)

1. Pandi is back.

2. 3 Thai boy added last week, they r more to service line.

3. Eddy Xiao wu will be leaving tmr.

4. Benny de china boi is coming back tmr, his massage skill extremely good. :thumb:

5. 2 new and fresh vietnamese boi joined us last week, their name kenny and jerry, both are 25y-o and friendly.

6. Joshua will be back from Taiwan next week.

To make things simple, why don't  ATM just update their gallery regularly so that customer need not keep asking and you keep replying every time.

Guest guest

ATM provides scrub service eventhough u do not take any massage package, the price list like below:

brown rice scrub rm20

We know which boss should we go to as we know both of them well. Nothing gonna change our loyalty to Chris... S11? stupid S11 might be, but not for the senior masseurs :yuk:

ola tiger, i can't answer ur question accurately, ur question quite sensitive, u should ask Chris or Joshua or the members here =)

We ain't prostitute T.T

I've tried their massage for twice, u can request for a male masseur from their receptionist.

do their male masseur do traditional thai massage or just foot massage?

Guest Jason

brown rice scrub rm20

We ain't prostitute T.T

WoHoo the body scrubs seem affordable. Does it come with HE too? Ngek ngek ngek :P

Anyone staying at bukit indah keen to meet up? Just moved there and need frens. Lkg for 25-30 yo discreet clean honest guys. I m mature clean decent discreet professional. Lkg for companionship at home. Reply schizoto@gmail.com.

Hi, I'm staying that area.

There is one that I know of but I have not tried it myself. You can consider. http://massagehouse jb.fotopages.com/

I tried before. One hr massage but he finished it within 45mins if I'm not wrong. Massage place at a house(flat actually, on second floor if I remember correctly). Massage skill quite good but no proper Urut Batin service. It's just masturbation! And he ate my time! Kinda dissapointed.

Im looking for more proper malay Urut Batin style. Guess it's not easy to find in JB.

Have an awesome massage experience in ATM just now.

Tried Benny and as what pinktits said, his massage skill is damn good!

For those who luv strong massage, he is really a good choice! He really hit all my pain point.

Was having headache and told him to massage my head. My headache gone after the session, impressive!

But as for those who prefer the real sensual or body-to-body massage, he might not be a good choice.

He really concentrate in doing proper skilful massage and using the 指压 method instead of the usual massage method you tried will all other ATM boys.

Had a great experience with him. He is a friendly guy too and I am regret not getting his contact number now :(

For those who wan to try him, better be QUICK! He told me he will be leaving and might go Singapore in first week of July.

And most importantly, he is unlike the usual China boy with $.$ face. He not even asking for tips of whatever extra charges (maybe I didn't ask too).

I told him that I dunhave enough cast to pay him tips (forgot to draw money, DAMN!) He just smiled to me and said ' Is ok is ok '. 

But I felt damn paiseh and kept digging my wallet. Finally managed to tips him SGD15 only.

But overall, he is really a good choice for those who prefer proper massage.
and of course, at ATM, HE is always included :P

Guest Kiddoo

I tried before. One hr massage but he finished it within 45mins if I'm not wrong. Massage place at a house(flat actually, on second floor if I remember correctly). Massage skill quite good but no proper Urut Batin service. It's just masturbation! And he ate my time! Kinda dissapointed.

Im looking for more proper malay Urut Batin style. Guess it's not easy to find in JB.

Hi Jason, where is the place? and how about the massuer, age, looks, etc? And how much actually you hv paid for his service?

Hi Jason, where is the place? and how about the massuer, age, looks, etc? And how much actually you hv paid for his service?

I dun really remember the price, it was last year I guess. Near to Sutera mall area, quite far from the checkpoint though.

there is only one malay massuer, in his 20s I guess. Average looking.

Guest steal

Share my virgin trip to ATM few days ago....

Took the bus instead of taxi. It is just RM1.30 per single trip from the checkpoint. If you don't mind to walk about 10 minutes from the place you alight, it is really cheap and better choice.

what bus number was that? and where in the checkpoint. you mean the immigration itself?

Guest Guest

I once tried to take bus from JB Sentral to ATM.  It was RM$1.20.

Based on the Johor map, ATM seems close to Pelangi Plaza.  So I asked around at the bus terminal for the bus to Pelangi Plaza, and I was directed to a particular bus (cannot remember the bus no.).

However, on my way, I did not know where to alight, and when the journey was already half an hour, I asked another passenger and he said I have missed the stop long ago and the bus was already heading Kota Tinggi.

So I quickly alighted at a bus stop and cross over to the opposite to wait for a bus.  

A bus came only after half an hour and it was like a tour bus.  I went up the bus because there were others boarding it.

The bus went all the way back to JB custom, and from there, I do not know how to go back to JB (can only proceed back to Singapore at that point).

The next time I took a cab.  It cost me RM$9.30.  Saved me all the hassle.  But going back to JB central after the massage was a problem.  I have to walk all the way to the main road (I think it is Jalan Dato Sulaiman) to catch a cab there.  

Conclusion - Unless you are driving, going to JB for massage can be hassle.

I once tried to take bus from JB Sentral to ATM. It was RM$1.20.

Based on the Johor map, ATM seems close to Pelangi Plaza. So I asked around at the bus terminal for the bus to Pelangi Plaza, and I was directed to a particular bus (cannot remember the bus no.).

However, on my way, I did not know where to alight, and when the journey was already half an hour, I asked another passenger and he said I have missed the stop long ago and the bus was already heading Kota Tinggi.

So I quickly alighted at a bus stop and cross over to the opposite to wait for a bus.

A bus came only after half an hour and it was like a tour bus. I went up the bus because there were others boarding it.

The bus went all the way back to JB custom, and from there, I do not know how to go back to JB (can only proceed back to Singapore at that point).

The next time I took a cab. It cost me RM$9.30. Saved me all the hassle. But going back to JB central after the massage was a problem. I have to walk all the way to the main road (I think it is Jalan Dato Sulaiman) to catch a cab there.

Conclusion - Unless you are driving, going to JB for massage can be hassle.

Actually from JB checkpoint bus terminal, below starbucks(JB Sentral), there are many buses heading towards the North (and will surely passby Plaza Pelangi). It costs about RM1.20. Just check with the people there for buses towards Plaza Pelangi if you are not sure. The journey takes about 10-15mins only.

The bus will passby Citysquare mall and you can then prepare to alight at the first traffic light after Citysquare mall. You will see the Plaza Pelangi on your right. After alighting, cross the linkbridge to opp direction (towards Plaza Pelangi) and then walk to jalan abiad. Walk all the way down and you will see ATM on your right.

To save all the trouble, take taxi then :P

what bus number was that? and where in the checkpoint. you mean the immigration itself?

I cant remember the bus number. I just asked the driver if the bus will drive past Pelangi Plaza. It takes about 10-15 mins to reach there. Pelangi Plaza is a pink building. It will be at your right side when the bus drive past it.

My virgin trip to HTS on thursday 20th june

Marcus was not around ; was told that day there is gonna be a check in the premises thus there were no much masseur around only the local msian were available. The receptionist introduced william a young chap around 25 y o but he clearly stated there is no hanky panky for that day and the masseur is gonne be on clothings while massaging. So i agreed picked up 1.5 hrs session normal massage for rm 100

so i had feet bath for 20 mins prior to the massage ( foc) 

then i proceeded went up to the room. Took off my clothings and william passed me a towel and lead me to the bathroom. After taking a bath, i started the session 

william is a nice guy overall, but he was out of energy i guess as he was having an outcall the day before so massage skill wasnt really good ,

massage skill is average (5/10) 

hospitality (7.5/10)

ambience ( 7.5/10)

10 mins prior to the end , my asset was steaming and he realised that so he said if i wanna release , i said yes but i was told no hanky panky today but william said its ok ... so he did it stroke mine till cum. and tipped him reasonably

overall i m satisfied with the service and  place  but hopefully i could experience the real b2b massage 

Guest one bad egg masseyr

Went Artemis yesterday, many locals Malaysian masseur not around, Chris recommended me Kennyboy (Vietnam) looks pleasant and nice but .... Massage was so - so .... didnt even provide anything i.e HJ and when he is done my front body he said finished... so i took my towel and go shower .. he asked me to tip him $100 i was *gapse* for what?

He said if u want BJ and HJ .. i was thinking wtf.. HJ is free btw and he didn't even arose me at all at massage .. i said $50 he said no only HJ i washup and left to change walk downstairs without giving him a penny of tips.... so much for him ... no more no more...

Guest HTS nope good

My virgin trip to HTS on thursday 20th june

Marcus was not around ; was told that day there is gonna be a check in the premises thus there were no much masseur around only the local msian were available. The receptionist introduced william a young chap around 25 y o but he clearly stated there is no hanky panky for that day and the masseur is gonne be on clothings while massaging. So i agreed picked up 1.5 hrs session normal massage for rm 100

so i had feet bath for 20 mins prior to the massage ( foc)

then i proceeded went up to the room. Took off my clothings and william passed me a towel and lead me to the bathroom. After taking a bath, i started the session

william is a nice guy overall, but he was out of energy i guess as he was having an outcall the day before so massage skill wasnt really good ,

massage skill is average (5/10)

hospitality (7.5/10)

ambience ( 7.5/10)

10 mins prior to the end , my asset was steaming and he realised that so he said if i wanna release , i said yes but i was told no hanky panky today but william said its ok ... so he did it stroke mine till cum. and tipped him reasonably

overall i m satisfied with the service and place but hopefully i could experience the real b2b massage

Guest Guest

Went Artemis yesterday, many locals Malaysian masseur not around, Chris recommended me Kennyboy (Vietnam) looks pleasant and nice but .... Massage was so - so .... didnt even provide anything i.e HJ and when he is done my front body he said finished... so i took my towel and go shower .. he asked me to tip him $100 i was *gapse* for what?

He said if u want BJ and HJ .. i was thinking wtf.. HJ is free btw and he didn't even arose me at all at massage .. i said $50 he said no only HJ i washup and left to change walk downstairs without giving him a penny of tips.... so much for him ... no more no more...

pinktits mummy, take note.

Never do also want to collect tips, please show this vietcong a mirror.

Guest Chubbyman

Anybody wanna go to PLU pub in JB owned by JR massage ? We can go for massage, follow by dinner then head to Pub. We can organise a group and go over . Anybody keen those who wanna go to batam n bangkok, Welcome .

Www.jrmassage.net

Hi yandao

Any preference for the partner who going to accompany you to bkk or jb trip?

Regards

Chubbyman

Anybody wanna go to PLU pub in JB owned by JR massage ? We can go for massage, follow by dinner then head to Pub. We can organise a group and go over . Anybody keen those who wanna go to batam n bangkok, Welcome .

Www.jrmassage.net

That's just relax massage spa. Any reason why u choose this instead of ATM or HT ?

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.