Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

I still don't understand why management allows their staff to carry their hand phones with them?

The only time I went to ATM, I had a fairly pleasant experience but the masseur walked out twice to pick up the phone. Appologized when walking back into the room. I didn't say anything... I didn't bother but I just think any masseur should not be allowed to carry their personal phones with them....

Just saying....

Cannot agreed more to this... 

They will pick up. Or they will stop the massage and take the phone out to see who's calling.

Or they type messages....

A "sorry sir" doesn't cut it.

Same thing happened to me at .... Coffee Bean lol. She was taking my order and suddenly received a text message. She had her cell next to the cash register. So she looked down, read the message before getting back at me.

It's just not normal. Yes I'm a grumpy old man and it's not 9am yet lol

Guest Missing JB

I want a strong hard body massage. Masseur -  Nice handsome face, good body and age not so old.

Where should I go?

HT or ATM?

Paying top $$$ for good stuff is no problem.

Sounds like Xiang from ATM is a close choice, but  I hope you guys here can recommend more?

Pay peanuts and get monkeys.

Hi Yandoa ...chin yandao !!!

LOL

OK OK...i still owe u that JB trip.

Kinda busy with work schedules. Being travelling abit ,

so no time really to cross over !

But i still...mati2 will do that plan one day

YOU going to b my kaki...ok !

U take care for now.

Cheeers/

Do I know u ?

Hey guys! I will be at JB on next monday and will be free on till 12.30noon. No place to go on morning, any suggestion? Please advice and you may contact me at 0123725561, thanks. I will reach Senai Airport @ 8.30 am.

Went ATM around 7.30pm today. Chris told me "风声很紧", I have to use the hotel at 2 unit away for the massage since I have choose foreign masseur.

The hotel's name is Sin Jo, very new and very clean, I pay extra RM15 for the hotel, I guess the situation of "风声很紧" will continue for  some time.

I just came back from HTS today. This time I chose Jacky.

He's a very chatty and nice chap. Massage skills average. Not too bad overall. I will totally miss going in to JB for massage when I go back to Swiss tomorrow.

Have to wait for the next vacation before I can come again! Thank you Marcus for your wonderful service and boys!

I just came back from HTS today. This time I chose Jacky.

He's a very chatty and nice chap. Massage skills average. Not too bad overall. I will totally miss going in to JB for massage when I go back to Swiss tomorrow.

Have to wait for the next vacation before I can come again! Thank you Marcus for your wonderful service and boys!

谢谢你一路来都那么支持我们HTS...很伤心过了明天就很难在见到你了...希望明年有机会在看到你,见证我们HTS的成长...谢感恩...

哇!头奖5千!如果给我中了可以用这笔钱来按摩。我不贪心。中二奖就好 :)

hi你好,我们HTS也希望你们亲爱的顾客有机会中一二三奖和安慰奖呀,你们开心我们就很满足了,只要凡是光顾我们HTS,我们做生意的目的,一顾客到了我们这里HTS消费得开心达到顾客的目标我们就很心满易足了..如果来到我们HTS给了钱消费又不开心,说实话我们就算赚到你们的钱,我们也会跟着不开心...我们HTS做生意不是一次过的...凡事顾客有什么不开心的feedback理由充足,我们都会送一些东西回馈给亲爱的顾客们...希望你们还会给我们机会...有你们才有HTS..谢感恩

Hi Marcus, will this "风声很紧", affected HTS? customer safe?

的确风声很紧,但是在马来西亚这种贪污腐败的国家,有钱的确是可以解决问题的,马来西亚警察是看钱的,u help me i help u理由是那么简单..不过亲爱的顾客们,我们都会做好安全措施,不会影响你们亲爱的顾客们,

When ATM today..wanted to try Micheal but he was not available so i tried a new Thai guy. His name is Chat.Service to me is very very good. His massage style is  difference from alot of boys there. But he does not have a handsome look or a real nice body too. He is good for those of you who are looking for a good traditional massage as well as sexy massage and special services.  :hat:

ATM has changed the photos.  Did they added new photos for Kenzor and Jonas?  Jonas really looked so yummilicious in the new photo.

Yes Jonas is yummy...But cannot touch.. I tried him today.. Massage good. He spent most of the time on my two legs and neck. Massage my back only about 10 minutes and do B2B less then 5 minutes.I even stop him from giving me a hj for happy ending. He don like to talk much and did not even say thank you when i pass him RM30 for tips. Guess he may be in a bad mood today. 

Edited by friendly2

这位亲爱的顾客我翻开记录的确有此事,深感抱歉,我们HTS会一直努力upgrad..当时的确我没在场,我也不明白为什么只有四个人做工?希望你还会给我们HTS一个机会..下次如有机会你还会来光顾我们HTS,我们会送上给你三十分钟的按摩和Vip room..谢谢你的feedback..

那要如何获得你说的,三十分钟的按摩和Vip room呢。

并且你要怎么知道那个顾客是我呢。

那要如何获得你说的,三十分钟的按摩和Vip room呢。

并且你要怎么知道那个顾客是我呢。

hi亲爱的顾客晚上好,其实那天我对你挺有印象的,如果你有到来你可以拨打我们热线0108819988,说出那天发生的事情几点?我就会知道了,还有亲爱的顾客们,我们都有做feedback form,万一你们真的有发生什么不愉快的事情,我们都会一一的帮你们解决,如果事态严重,我们都会送给你们三十分钟按摩或viproom给你们,希望可以弥补我们的过错,我们会写在一张卡给你们,下次你们来就用那张卡来换成一个三十分钟或vip room给你们,谢谢,

hi亲爱的顾客晚上好,其实那天我对你挺有印象的,如果你有到来你可以拨打我们热线0108819988,说出那天发生的事情几点?我就会知道了,还有亲爱的顾客们,我们都有做feedback form,万一你们真的有发生什么不愉快的事情,我们都会一一的帮你们解决,如果事态严重,我们都会送给你们三十分钟按摩或viproom给你们,希望可以弥补我们的过错,我们会写在一张卡给你们,下次你们来就用那张卡来换成一个三十分钟或vip room给你们,谢谢,

okay,那请问这个星期六或周日rain 会在吗?

just back from JR. Very satisfy and the massage is good . Don't ask me which boy I choose as I already try all the boys there. Haha.. You must go to try yourself then you will feel it . My dish may not be your dish

I am going to Bangkok on 12-19/9 so will only go JB after 19/9. Planning to go around 23-25/9. If you are the one always go to JB for massage , let's be travel buddy and go JB massage regularly

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.