Male HQ

Unpleasent Overseas Experience

clementi

Let me start a new topic.

1. My unpleasant encounter was a taxi drive from Airport to Hotel in Guangzhou. It was my 1st China trip and I was overcharge almost 3-times than the standard fare after I checked with another friend.

2. Another one in Bangkok, I took a taxi (I remember pink colour taxi) from a hotel and the taxi driver asked me that no meter and he wanted only per trip basis as my destination was secluded (as he claimed it) and he had no passenger on the way back and he wanted me to pay for the return trip which rubbish at all. I refused to take the taxi and he showed his tantrum.

Abt unpleasent taxi rides in japan.

When the taxi driver doesnt know the location and/or if they holan (lost their way), u still have to pay the full cost. some taxi drivers are nice and would give u discount coz' it's thier own fault. But, a friend of mine paid full price (+holaning time). I asked my jap. friend they say: You have to pay! <_<

So just becareful if u decide to take a taxi in japan. (Its super expensive). If the driver doesnt know the way or if u cant communicate well with him make sure he has GPS! and make sure he chart the route bf setting off. if not take another cab or other forms of transport.

2. Another one in Bangkok, I took a taxi (I remember pink colour taxi) from a hotel and the taxi driver asked me that no meter and he wanted only per trip basis as my destination was secluded (as he claimed it) and he had no passenger on the way back and he wanted me to pay for the return trip which rubbish at all. I refused to take the taxi and he showed his tantrum.

There is quite a variety of taxis in Bangkok and it is easily recognized by their colour: the 2-tone blue & red, the green & yellow, the orange, the pink, the blue and some other colours.

Personally I would say, I have no problem with the

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest bearbear
Abt unpleasent taxi rides in japan.

When the taxi driver doesnt know the location and/or if they holan (lost their way), u still have to pay the full cost. some taxi drivers are nice and would give u discount coz' it's thier own fault. But, a friend of mine paid full price (+holaning time). I asked my jap. friend they say: You have to pay! <_<

So just becareful if u decide to take a taxi in japan. (Its super expensive). If the driver doesnt know the way or if u cant communicate well with him make sure he has GPS! and make sure he chart the route bf setting off. if not take another cab or other forms of transport.

yes, i remember my trip to tokyo last year, went there on a free trip to watch P!NK.Went to 24 kaiken had lotsa of fun, took the JR Line everywhere but did have to take a cab once as we got lost going to meet P!NK in her hotel,we went to the wrong Hyatt(or Hilton, cant remember) as there were two Hyatt(or hilton). had to hope a cab, meter on its straight away 650yen or 680yen cant remember, thats almost $8 singapore but the cab had a kick arse GPS system on board so there were no way we would have gotton lost after that.

The ride was bout 10mins as it turns out we were not that far away in the first place. the fare was bout 980yen, thats like taking a cab fm sentosa to punggol, one end to another of singapore,almost $15 singapore.

so i suggest, if ever in tokyo take the JR line, it cheaper(not cheap) and easy once you get the hang of it( if you think our system is hard to understand, you will die once you see the JR line)

cheers

bb

Bangkok is a nice city to visit except the below:

1. Another unpleasant area to visit in Bangkok is the Grand Palace, where thousand of crooks in front of main gate trying to cheat you by saying inproper dress, bla bla bla ....... :angry:

2. Then story of the tuk-tuk who wanted to get an easy money from tourists ... :angry:

Question, For bangkok, if one go with the locals, one is safe rite? i assumed ;)

Well, if you are outing with Bangkokian, definately it's safe as they know to move around and speak the same lingo.

Bangkok is a nice city to visit except the below:

1. Another unpleasant area to visit in Bangkok is the Grand Palace, where thousand of crooks in front of main gate trying to cheat you by saying inproper dress, bla bla bla ....... :angry:

Well, that's the 'ugly side' of Bangkok. I had been once at Grand Palace before and it's true there were many crooks trying to offer to those guys who were not dress properly, like men in short are not allowed to enter the Grand Palace, so they would ask those guys to go to small stall opposite the Palace for you to buy long pants etc and would ask for 'high price' :unsure:

Well, that's the 'ugly side' of Bangkok. I had been once at Grand Palace before and it's true there were many crooks trying to offer to those guys who were not dress properly, like men in short are not allowed to enter the Grand Palace, so they would ask those guys to go to small stall opposite the Palace for you to buy long pants etc and would ask for 'high price' :unsure:

It is true that you cannot wear shorts into the Grand Palace. What a lot of tourists don't know is that the guards have pants for free at the entrance. Not sure why you want to wear someone sweaty pants tho... you have no one else to blame if you don't read up about the customs beforehand.

As for meeting Bang-cockians... ask GM or the other Thai experts for unpleasant experiences. I just met one uncle last weekend who was very persistent and didn't take "mai mee krub..." for an answer.

Question, For bangkok, if one go with the locals, one is safe rite? i assumed ;)

that depend on where you meet the local...

online or via sauna, well depends on individual, do exercise your cautions

go-go bar boys, basically they are looking for $$$, so if you are ok with the $$$, then shouldnt be any problem.

my friend told me his recent experiences in BKK, he took pity of the boy (1st mistake) and bought him out at the urge of papa san (2nd mistake). he stopped by a streetstall and had supper there, asked the boy to eat but boy said not hungry.

walked for 30 minutes later, boy said hungry, brought my friend to a restaurant (3rd mistake) and ordered a table full of dishes, which costed more than 1000bht!

later stopped by coffee place and boy said thirsty, ordered coffee.

went to night market, boy brought him to a jeans stall. My friend asked how much per jeans, replied was 500bht. He wasnt really keen so never bargain. boy suddently said he liked the jeans very much and asked my friend to buy for him. but now that jeans increased price to 800bht.

by now my friend felt boy was trying to rip him off (my response was "now then you know?") and tried to go off. boy saw that friend wouldnt buy the jeans and directly asked for money. Friend already gave him 500bht tip in the bar and another 500bht to the papa san to bring the boy out, so replied no more thai bht. boy then mentioned he never seen singapore money before and wanted my friend to show him some.

my friend gotten really pissed and immediately boarded a taxi alone to go back to hotel.

my friend told me he never intended to have sex with the boy, he just thought that the boy was pitiful as the bar was closed to closing hours and the boy wasnt pick to go out.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

my friend told me his recent experiences in BKK, he took pity of the boy (1st mistake) and bought him out at the urge of papa san (2nd mistake). he stopped by a streetstall and had supper there, asked the boy to eat but boy said not hungry.

Similar sobstories with some variations could also be read at other gay forum too :blink:

Streets of the famous Tokyo/Shinjuku ni chou me can be dangerous at times too. I once heard or rather witness this:

A papa was picking up young guy on the streets and he managed to get one and brought him to the bar for a drink. I was in the bar as well when this papa came with the young chap. this chap was abt my age, well dressed and appeared to be very polite. However, one could observe that he was urging the papa to leave the bar- to us, it seems that he could wait no longer and wanted S.X and so, it was not long after that they both left the bar.

Next wk at the bar, the master told me that the papa-san was robbed of all his cash and late that night, he came back to the bar and borrow money from the master so that he could go home. He didnt report to police and the news didnt spread ard coz' the papa-san has a lover who was living with him and he didnt wan this 'affair' to be exposed. :blink:

Some wks later, we saw that the papa-san was once again picking up men from the streets :ph34r:

One of the worst experience happened many years ago on my very first overseas trip to London to visit my ex-bf. At the Gatwick immigration counter, I was 'grilled' for what seemed like hours on my 'purpose of visit', 'how much money I have to sustain my stay" (and he asked me to hand over the cash and counted the money), "where I work and did I intend to work in the UK', so on and so forth. Later, I was brought to the interview room and was asked many questions all over again. It was many agonising hours later that they cleared me giving me only one-month visa. Of course back then, I was very young and inexperienced and somemore first trip- having never leave Spore before. Even now, when I arrive in London, I still have this little phobia when I approach the immigration. Is there a word for phobia like that?

I wonder if any PLU had been stripped for investigation at the immigration bf? it is like if u go to clinic or hospitals and u gana touched by doctors or people of ur type, resulting in an errection. it could be embarassing rite? :oops:

Anyway, i had a friend whom had been stripped for inspection at the airport bf.. cant recall which airport.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.