Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

Hello world,

I'm tall,thin and working on a tan by swimming. 30 177 62 mly/chn. Attached but love the occasion fling with guys. Cheating? Nah, it's just guy stuff. Consensual guy stuff. Man, guilt much?

Anyway, my significant other watches over me like a hawk. So, if I made time for you, you will get 100% from me. Let's enjoy! :ph34r: 

Guest ahroyk

Hey everyone , I am a newbie here and 19 yo this yr . My height and weight is 175/60 , studying at SIM . Just hope I can make more gay friends since all the ppl around me are hetero , I am a bi btw .

Hey, i am new here and i am looking for discreet friends to go for movies, sports and do other cool stuffs together during the holidays. I am not interested in activists and loud people who thinks they know everything. Instead, I prefer to find unique and committed individuals to form a small clique perhaps around 3-4 people. Feel free to chat me up on LINE/Whatsapp/PM.

Hey, i am new here and i am looking for discreet friends to go for movies, sports and do other cool stuffs together during the holidays. I am not interested in activists and loud people who thinks they know everything. Instead, I prefer to find unique and committed individuals to form a small clique perhaps around 3-4 people. Feel free to chat me up on LINE/Whatsapp/PM.

well, lets line! id: imperialzz

Any friends aged 22 and above? I am a nice person to set the record straight. Local Chinese and possibly discreet cos I don't really like to talk about AJ stuff in public to attract unnecessary attention. Just a little uptight above stuff but generally I am good. so come chat me up and see how things go? having a picture will be nice tho:)

Hello everyone.

Thanks for reading my post :)

Kind of new to this scene. I am currently 19, studying in SP - Accountancy. If stats matters to you, here you go. 19 Chn 176 56

Being a direct person, I will go to the point straight. I am looking for ...

1)friends

2)cycling buddy at North East

3)bf. 

I regret that I do not chat with chubs and uncles.

PM me so that we can get to know more about each other

Edited by simple_boi

Hello, 

created this profile months ago but went inactive for a bit.

20/Student/182/79

Heavy-boned with a little 'spillage' by the side. 

No time to exercise(it's an excuse)

From admiration to infatuation with the male anatomy.

Discreet.

If I were to marry a girl, I'd probably be the one doing housekeeping while she fights for the moolah.