Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

I am looking for new friends , companion ,chat buddies or anything else you can think of , maybe even a relationship if things work out ok with us . I am Australian guy of senior age (hahaha) lets say around 55 age. have slim body 170 x 57 kilos .I am not chubby and I have all my hair , smooth body. no beard or tatoos   I take care of myself best I can , I wouldn't say I am handsome but I do take some pride on my outside apearances and how I dress.. in other words I consider myself to be well presented and polite.

Language English___ Body & ethnicity Slim & Caucasian ___Hair Short & Blond ___ Body Hair Smooth,___ No beard ___Eyes Brown Piercings No ___Tattoos No ___Smoker Socially ___ gay bisexual

Dicksize Medium  Cut __Position Versatile,__  Fisting No___  Safer Sex Always__ S&M No__ Dirty No

I am staying in the  bukit bintang area and have line and wechat 

____ALL ABOUT ME___ ( ask if you want to know or see "more" of me )

I can have good communication and don't think I am a boring person

, ( even if you could think I am when reading this )

I am from Australia originally

I am planning on liviing permantly in Malaysia if all goes according to paln

I think myself as a clean and decent person

I am not a muscled gym hunk.

.I don't think I am handsome

I am a slim guy with just average looks

I like to be humerous at times and have people happy when they with me.

I don't tell lies or play games with peoples emotions and heart

I am polite and treat people with respect and consideration

I don't hang out at gay bars or places.

I am not into cross dressers or lady boys or efems. (no offence just not for me sorry)

I can be a bit shy at times especially if I am on Skype and cam. but I soon unwind no problem once I feel at ease

( OH AND I OFTEN GET HORNY __HAHAHA )

Edited by shyatfirst, Today, 11:21 PM.

============

Excess trimmed by mod

Edited by G_M

HI Frens, am not new but I would like to get to know more sincere guys who want a proper friendship that could lead to more like a bf or long term . I am 44 though people tell me I look younger. Local and well educated with decent behaviour and clean habits. I would prefer younger guys who are fit and willing to be a good bf. However while that is a dream that could come through, I am open to everyone but hopefully fit.

Am I fit ? No but do I exercise and do competitive sports- Yes :)

Prefer guys who don't judge at the first instance, If you sincerely want to settle down look for me as I know what it takes to make a relationship work. So why did my past relationships not work you might ask... Simple answer ! I met guys who I thought was committed but well they were not. 

Oh yes I am pure BTM though I look Top as I was told by many. I do not believe in overseas relationships and open relationships. It is a matter of time before some 3rd party comes in and all efforts goes to waste. If you want to get to know me further do message me and lets talk. If you are discreet that you cant even share a telephone number , please do not message me. Thanks and look forward to getting to know you better.  

[i may be posting this on my description page too.]

Although I have already been in this circle for around two years plus, it feels like I never really found my purpose for being here. This does not help that I actually have some internal conflicts going on in my mind. Do I really want to walk down this path? I would say that its like pacing up and down the entrance of a possibly wonderful AJ life but there's no one there to guide me in.

[To be continued...]

24/175/69/Local Chn/JC/NS/UNI/WORK/TABLETENNIS/PHOTOGRAPHY/HANGOUTS