Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

Hi guys, Gabriel here! i'm 21 this year, currently finished NS and awaiting for university. I've been running regularly around bedok reservoir but I'm looking for a regular gym buddy at anytime fitness @ bedok or tamp safra to train myself up. I'm also into gaming as well especially league of legends. Do hit me up if we have similar interests! Cheers!

Hi everyone,
Im Etch chinese 23 170 66, currently undergrad at ntu final sem.

Bi-Curious but was in denial till recently, when i started to sit back and reflect on my life.
I'm looking more for friends and RS so that we can chat and hang out, not just "fun".
Looking for people with similar interests, prefer age +-5

Reply or PM me if you feel we have thing in common, my chat does not seem to be working!

24 minutes ago, ETCH92 said:

Hi everyone,
Im Etch chinese 23 170 66, currently undergrad at ntu final sem.

Bi-Curious but was in denial till recently, when i started to sit back and reflect on my life.
I'm looking more for friends and RS so that we can chat and hang out, not just "fun".
Looking for people with similar interests, prefer age +-5

Reply or PM me if you feel we have thing in common, my chat does not seem to be working!

Hello, fellow NTU-an!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I am not a Singaporean but a Malaysian. 

I'm staying in KL, currently in my final year of undergraduate studies. I am an enthusiast towards biology, love to eat good food (therefore I'm chubby :P ),travel around, building network and connection. 

I don't look really good, nor have a great body, but I am sincere in making friends, and perhaps, open up for a relationship. 

I plan to do my postgraduate studies in Singapore, because of the good research environment there, as well as bunch of hunky Asian in Singapore xD. I find Singaporean very hot, most of them look fit, because of NS I think... 

Anyway, nice meeting all of you :)