Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

Hey y'all

38, 168, 65 from Jakarta.

Message me if you are in town and looking for someone to hang out with.

Hey y'all

Hey y'all

Hi everybody, my name is Jim. Currently work n stay in kl. Previously working in SG for few yrs so i am very familiar with gay scenes there. Thanks alot to the helps and guides of my SG gay frens, i am able to enjoy my life in SG. Hope will bck to SG soon for work.

Im ch 40 175 65 top married . Love to have fun with younger btm no mater what u are sissy xd striaght fem. Im always horny n cum.alot . Love to play with your tools too. Life is short play hard . By the way we can be regular if click . Lol so far have not get one yet . Do add me line id adamsg . Intro yourself pls .

33 168 75 Chinese

Here to distress stress top

Love to distress who is fat or old with small dick

Distress u by letting u to molest me or molest u, lick u everywhere u like as long is clean, gentle bj cim....

U can provide me lady sexy wear to distress u..

U must have indoor place...

Guest young_flex

Hi! Dunno if this group still used for intro but I'm 19 yo nsf Singaporean Indian flex looking for fun and chat, do msg me if you're interested thanks! :)

And I'm love CD Kenny! :D

Hi,

I'm 30yo chinese local. 1.8m, 90kg. Bi-curious. Not looking for LTR or anything like that, just want to see what it's like getting a HJ or BJ by a guy. 

Feel free to PM if you can host, especially if you're in the North area. 

Hello there,

26 M'sian Chi working here as an Engineer since last year. As much as any guy enjoys fun, I'm here just to meet people and get to know more friends =)

I'm also actually looking for a new place to stay since am currently staying in pioneer but it's quite far from my work place in Tj. Pagar. Does anyone have any room to spare / share?

Edited by GaryBoy

Hey!
24 year-old traveler arriving in Singapore in one week, looking for some fun while I'm there. Outgoing, a little chubby and flex (depending on the guy if I'm more bottom/top, but would like to find a top hehe).
Maybe catch a drink with someone would be cool too :) Have a nice day!

Hello peeps, 27 chn 170 60.

Looking for LTR. Not interested in fun, sorry.

Btw, am a btm looking for a top.

Prefers someone who is the same height or taller, ard same age or older(max 4yrs).

Love dogs and cats =) and I don't know why I can't slp at all tonight!....

Add me on Line for a chat. ID: flamewinter

Cheers.

Guest raychai

Hey newbie noob here ;)
18 chn 180 84 Bi here
Consider myself chub but been tryna slim down :)

Flex & Virgin :P 
Think malays are hot and chinese are cute (the rest im still tad bit reserved) but generally open
Oh and If ya wanna chat with me do PM me! :)) I wont mind sharing my wechat/skype username with ya! 
And if youre horny and I am too I dont mind skype ;)

Hope to chat and see more great stuffs here!!! :P

Edited by raychai

HI Everyone

I just joined to see what this channel can bring me. Mature beary Btm here. 45 169 85 hairy daddy looks. Looking for frens, or bf or even better ltr. Not sure what else to write here. If you are keen message me I guess and I tell you even more. Prefer young guys who are fit and if additionally tanned will be great. Not a must. Decent guy here so yea message me. Thanks