Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

Hello, new to this forum. I'm 21 years old, Malaysia chinese 172cm 62kg, Looking for friends or LTR for person who is caring, kind and take times to understand each other. I am interested with people who shares the similar interests with me which are singing, asian history, reading and travelling ! 

PM Me ! :D

Edited by Andrei

Hi there

Thanks for reading my intro that is to come below.

1) My nick describes me aptly. Manly and a bearlike and a pure btm

2) Preference is like most people - leanfit or muscular guys but well such guys usually think highly of themselves which is a pity. yet to find a leanfit or muscular guy who does not think that he can get anyone to go to bed with him. Waiting for someone to prove me wrong. Somehow I am into younger guys of legal age of course. Have dated nsf to dragonboaters to executives but just into younger guys. It just seemed to work well for me and if young but mature in thinking it will work well for him as well. However, like is something but in reality am pretty open as long as not chub or too old.

3) Looking for -  Friends and a proper relationship and well I never rule out fun of course.

4) About me - Simple, I will tell you if you message me as I don't need to tell the world who I am. But rest assured, if I am in a relationship and you are sincere and committed, your frens will surely envy you for having a bf like me :) Not being proud of that but just sure of myself. You will get the best on bed and off bed if you know what I mean.

5) Why am I not attached then ? - Simple like most gays, I have met the wrong guys not just young but the older ones I dates as well. Rs is not a word you use but should be a commitment that is kept.

6) No to - A) No money boys please as I don't pay for sex. b) Guy show are on a rebound, stay 10000 miles away please, if you are hurt, I do not deserve to spend my effort and you still think of your ex bf.c) If you are unsure if you are gay or bi or str then stay away and just turn straight, gives the gals a chance and save us gay guys the trouble.

I spend time writing this as I don't like to hurt or be hurt or waste the time of people. Have a blessed 2016 and a awesome year ahead. Let all the single gay guys find their Mr Right this year :)

Millions of beary hugs ................

Hello there been in Singapore 5 months and found this site today!  I'm English but spent the past 20 years living in the US.  As soon as I can find a pic small enough I will upload.  I like things a little more on the kinky side, I'm an exhibitionist, into a bit of leather and BDSM.  Looking to make some interesting friends here.  Thanks and best wishes for 2016

Hey guys. 25 175 60 malay here. I'm trying to get myself to explore this scene. Still relatively new. Hoping to find one who loves a straight guy trying out. I enjoy making out. 

So far i've had some experience and it didnt went well due to my dick not being able to get hard enough. But dont get me wrong. I feel comfortable being carass and making out. Need more practice and experience i guess. Preferably west side. Nice to meet all you!

Hello everyone.

I am 26, Pan-Asian, 5'9 (175cm) tall and 150 lbs (68kg) Athletic.

Always identified as straight, but lately have found myself becoming a little curious. So long story short, would be nice to talk to someone, and take it from there maybe? Though caveat is that anything that does happen has to be discreet and at a pace that I am comfortable with.

Send me a message if this appeals to you!

Thanks!

Hello, not exactly a newbie but i haven't posted here yet so it doesn't count right? :P

Anyways I'm Ben, 21 198 (yes I'm not lying) 81.

I'm a uni student graduating soon. Loves dancing, reading, coffee and binging on political dramas on television.

Hit me up if you think we have things in common! :D