Male HQ

One Seven Launches Leather Wednesday

Guest leather wed

Guest leather wed

Every Wednesday will be a leather night at One Seven.

Basically it is a nude night whether nothing is worn upstairs except if you are in leather.

The leather Wednesday is to give leathermen a chance to meet up and put on their prize collections of leather gears.

The turn out on the last Wednesday was quite good with 3 leather boys and a live show on the cross bench that night.

Together with Friday and the 17th of every month there are now 3 nude nights theme and for those who have purchased the recently 777 visit pass, you can go on Wednesday to indulge in the hunky aroma of leather.

Guest Guest

Hi chelseasian,

There were two leather boys last wednesday who dressed up in full gears as what u described.

Sometimes the leather boys also appeared on Friday nude nite.

I think it is ok because 17 has air-con.

Got it. I always wonder how people can get into leather fetish gear in hot weather. On the bright side, I just got my leather chaps with LV logo printed made and a harness with the Gucci double Gs in the middle. :B) I am so glamourizing the whole leather fetish scene here.

Love. 

Guest Guest
Got it. I always wonder how people can get into leather fetish gear in hot weather. On the bright side, I just got my leather chaps with LV logo printed made and a harness with the Gucci double Gs in the middle. :B) I am so glamourizing the whole leather fetish scene here.

I dun know what chaps and harness you had bought for yourself, as far as I know leathermen gears are never branded, although they are still very expensive.

If what you said is true, then most probably what you have is a fashion wear not those hard core leathermen stuff.

Hope one day you will exhibit your prize collections at 17 leather wednesday or nude friday. Maybe you can help to promote the leather scene here at the spa and in due course enjoy more from your collection and get to know more fxxk buddies of the same fetish.

Very very sala last night.

Greeted by Sam the owner in a leather corset that does NOT fit him anymore. Already tramatised, cock cannot stand.

Upstairs. Lots of confused guys wandering around. Only 1 person in leather.

Very sianz... left after 30 mins.

Very very sala last night.

Greeted by Sam the owner in a leather corset that does NOT fit him anymore. Already tramatised, cock cannot stand.

Upstairs. Lots of confused guys wandering around. Only 1 person in leather.

Very sianz... left after 30 mins.

TC, I thought you said you were going to TMC? :D:lol:

I went TMC and 17 looking for you lah! When you were not there, I took out my anger on the poor bottoms there!

Hi TopChinese,

Next time tell us in advance lah. I want to be one of those "poor" btms that you vented your anger on.

My hole will soothe your angry and raging hard-on.

Guest Guest

Just came back from Clarke Quay Central, it seem that the new shopping mall will be drawing crowds into these area.

Now after cruising in one seven, one can go over for some shopping and meal or the other way round after shopping and meal one can go over to one seven for some fun.

Either way, will one seven take advantage of her new found position to revamp herself to attract more ajs?

what? is that a trick question or u really do not know?

Come on, one doesn't need to be gay to know it. those 2 words even speaks for itself.

Don't act pure and innocent.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Guest Guest

Out of great curiosity... do the authorities allow for such a place to exist... i am just curious. I have not been there, would like to try.. but still very apprehensive.

It does make sense that such venues be open for gays to do their "stuff" and keep us out of toilets... just wondering if it is a "i know such things exist... but so be it.. gays need an outlet" attitude that the govt is adopting...

Guest Guest

Leather fetish is just like any other fetish (underwear, sm, fisting etc), you have to have it before u enjoy it.

Leather evokes a very manly imagination because leather was mainly used by hard labour men like cowboys and farm workers who do all the manly chores.

It gives a feeling of raw, wild and manly imagination when having sex with leather gears. Also many like the smell of leather when fused with manly sweat and hormones.

It gives an instant turn on like you are going to be fcuked by a real raw man.

To each its own, if you like leather you will like it - no explanation is necessary.

Out of great curiosity... do the authorities allow for such a place to exist... i am just curious. I have not been there, would like to try.. but still very apprehensive.

It does make sense that such venues be open for gays to do their "stuff" and keep us out of toilets... just wondering if it is a "i know such things exist... but so be it.. gays need an outlet" attitude that the govt is adopting...

Allow? Are you expecting the government to issue a license for gay sex premises? Maybe from the Ministry of Homo Affairs?

These premises operate on the current policy of strict tolerance. The government wants to contain gays from a public health perspective. Shut down the saunas and there will be no other way to reach out to homosexuals on the issue of safe sex.

No one has been arrested so far for participating in the naked orgies at 17 or TC so far. The police have been known to make occasional visits but they did not take down any particulars. The patrons have been given lots of time to finish who they are doing. No one will guarantee your personal safety but lots of guys have cum and gone in these saunas without any issues.

Guest Guest

If wait may be you will have to wait till the cow comes home.

I am getting older each day so I dun want wait any more.

If you have doubt then perhaps deep inside you are not accepting whom you are in the first place.

If wait may be you will have to wait till the cow comes home.

I am getting older each day so I dun want wait any more.

If you have doubt then perhaps deep inside you are not accepting whom you are in the first place.

The young think they will never grow old and never die.

By the time they do their youth would have faded and then moan that life has passed them by and that they are no longer desired.

Who was it who said, "youth is wasted on the young".

And then again, there are those who are already in their 30s, 40s and even 50s who are still unsure and apprehensive... and posting alot of questions that take up space and everyone's time. To them, I say go sort your mind out and if you can't do it by yourself then go see a good psychiatrist. See your personal "hourglass"? The sand's streaming out real fast. Know what you want or don't want and stick to it. For those of us here who know and want instant gratification, cheers!

:thumb:

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

• Guest locked this topic