Male HQ

Tanjong Pagar ( International Plaza )

Since I was in the Tanjong Pagar area this evening, I decided to "orientate" myself to this somewhat popular cruising spot. I arrived at International Plaza after 7pm, in time to catch any cruising action since it was after work, but only if I was lucky. According to this thread, Level 3 toilet was pretty cruisy and that's where I started, deciding to work my way down to Level 2.

There was a genuine need to use the toilet, so of cuz I used Level 3 one. When I entered, I saw an executive guy (shirt and pants) in front of the mirror. There was someone in the middle cubicle (who really locked himself in for a pretty long time as I later found out). As I washed my hands, a few guys entered and exited, using washing hands as an excuse to "survey the field".

"Hmm... nothing much," I thought and with that, I proceeded to Level 2. Well, Level 2 was really quiet but there are more cubicles there. I'm not too sure why Level 3 is cruisy when there're only 3 cubicles. One guy thought I had signalled him and he followed me to Level 2. So sorry about that... lol... Well, he was also cruising lah...

At the end of my "orientation", nothing happened but I saw four familiar guys tonight:

1) guy in pink-striped shirt and pants (shuttled in and out of Level 3 toilet)

2) guy in beige T-shirt and jeans

3) guy in all-black ensemble

4) guy in a white shirt and black pants

It was quite comical to see guys walking about nonchalantly as they moved from Level 2 to Level 3 and back. Well, hope whoever stopped by International Plaza tonight was lucky! :D

On 4/16/2019 at 10:20 PM, JYAG-sim said:

Since I was in the Tanjong Pagar area this evening, I decided to "orientate" myself to this somewhat popular cruising spot. I arrived at International Plaza after 7pm, in time to catch any cruising action since it was after work, but only if I was lucky. According to this thread, Level 3 toilet was pretty cruisy and that's where I started, deciding to work my way down to Level 2.

There was a genuine need to use the toilet, so of cuz I used Level 3 one. When I entered, I saw an executive guy (shirt and pants) in front of the mirror. There was someone in the middle cubicle (who really locked himself in for a pretty long time as I later found out). As I washed my hands, a few guys entered and exited, using washing hands as an excuse to "survey the field".

"Hmm... nothing much," I thought and with that, I proceeded to Level 2. Well, Level 2 was really quiet but there are more cubicles there. I'm not too sure why Level 3 is cruisy when there're only 3 cubicles. One guy thought I had signalled him and he followed me to Level 2. So sorry about that... lol... Well, he was also cruising lah...

At the end of my "orientation", nothing happened but I saw four familiar guys tonight:

1) guy in pink-striped shirt and pants (shuttled in and out of Level 3 toilet)

2) guy in beige T-shirt and jeans

3) guy in all-black ensemble

4) guy in a white shirt and black pants

It was quite comical to see guys walking about nonchalantly as they moved from Level 2 to Level 3 and back. Well, hope whoever stopped by International Plaza tonight was lucky! :D

Absolutely bang on in your observation. Specially the guy in middle cubicle locking himself for long....

But dont know if people get lucky that often there.... because thats kind of most days observation...

On 4/17/2019 at 10:41 AM, emptymaverick said:

Is the guy in all-black ensemble a rather young chap?

I encountered one such chap who just wanted to touch and play others, but refused to let others touch him. This attitude is a turn-off for me.

Actually no. More like in his late 20s or early 30s. Not too sure if he was successful cuz I saw him enter and exit Level 3 toilet and some time later, walking around Level 2.