Male HQ

New Diamond Health Centre (Closed and Renamed to Hercules)

Guest Guest
Any reviews of Uncle Kiong?

Uncle Kiong told me that he dont do "extra" and that he hope new DHC customer respect him for his profession. He is NOT gay.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Diamond Regular

If you are really keen on a good body massage, request for vernon at the counter. He is not working there fulltime but upon request, he can come on an appointment. His style is Swedish massage, a full body massage that vigourates your blood stream.

From all these while, he still offers the best massage and your money worth.

Guest Guest
If you are really keen on a good body massage, request for vernon at the counter. He is not working there fulltime but upon request, he can come on an appointment. His style is Swedish massage, a full body massage that vigourates your blood stream.

From all these while, he still offers the best massage and your money worth.

What is Vernon stats?

Guest Guest123?

Is uncle vernon back to do massage again? I dunno whether is it the same person u ppl mention ? He giving a very hard massage on every part of ur body but is very very nice!! i miss it.. :P

Guest Guest_KONG

Dear Asura,

are u coming to tenmen on Friday.

How to recognise you.

When i naked, i have mole on my right waist.

br,

kong

Is there a jacuzzi at Diamond where one can book for private use?

sorry not to be mean but really...

Guest, if you damn rich, as well built one at your own house for self use better, else you can check with other country club, if you really keen why not call Diamond but choose to ask here, you never show your pic here, we also don't know who is the damn " Rich " Guy

Guest Guest

Guest, if you damn rich, as well built one at your own house for self use better, else you can check with other country club, if you really keen why not call Diamond but choose to ask here, you never show your pic here, we also don't know who is the damn " Rich " Guy

Hello PSS,

If you felt "PISS" today, please vent your anger on someone else .. I am merely asking the availability of a jacuzzi at Diamond Spa which I dun see in any way trying to imply I am a damn rich guy as the usage of a jacuzzi in a Spa is pretty affordable by all ...

I also think that it will be a useful info to all members here who are jacuzzi lover thus I posted this question in this forum ...

So, please reframe from being so sensitive .... and for your info, you don't have to be a "damn rich guy" to own a jacuzzi these days ... it just doesn't make economical sense to buy a jacuzzi to enjoy usage which is expected to be used less frequently .. Same principle as in you don't have to buy a cow even if you like drinking milk ..

You got what I mean now?

Guest Monkie

I also think it is mean! Simply dripping with sarcasm. :lol:

Guest, i don't know what your intention, if you can name any of the sauna & spa in Singapore doing or providing that service, let me know & i will say sorry, else i wonder what you try to prove by not calling Diamond to check but prefer asking BW readers for it, get what i mean?????

Guest Guest

Relaxy Spa has 2 jacuzzi pools for soak ... for a fee, you can have a 30 mins soak in jacuzzi with milk or other special oils ... It also offers Massage/Scrub/Jacuzzi soak as a package ... While enjoying the soak in the jacuzzi, there is a 14" TV placed at your front end which allows you to enjoy your favourite TV programs or just ask tthe staffs to play Mr. Bean's DVD ... the staff will also serve you a cup of hot tea in the midst of your soak ..

No need to say sorry but please be prudent in your remarks in future ... and why not ask the rest of the posters to call up Diamond to ask what they want to ask instead of posting their questions in this forum? I have nothing to prove either ..

Your message "if you damn rich" does sound sarcastics ... and why do I have to show my pic here when no one does?

Guest Monkie

This is a forum and the purpose of the forum is to share information.

However, I find that PSS's response is too bitchy!

Dun know say dun know, dun have say dun have. But i dun think have to make such bitchy sarcastic remarks! <_<

Guest, kindly read your Q again

" Is there a jacuzzi at Diamond where one can book for private use?

Sorry if my English too poor to understand that, and i hardly believe a mature guy will ask this type of Q, don't tell me you too naive to notice

Monkie, you can continue cos you are :D

Relaxy Spa jacuzzi pools also share by customers dun twist your words nw.

I just sorry for my honesty about the words " book " & " private use " ok?

I can understand why those who don't give you the benefit of a doubt will find your post snooty. It is like asking if there is a pool in a sports centre, which one can book for his own private lap-swimming. :lol:

Generally, Spas are different from these gay saunas.

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

Guest Guest
Relaxy Spa jacuzzi pools also share by customers dun twist your words nw.

I just sorry for my honesty about the words " book " & " private use " ok?

Hello PSS,

When I booked a 30 mins jacuzzi soak at Relaxy Spa for private use ... I don't share it with other customers during this 30 minutes ... don't tell me you do ..

If you can name any of the sauna & spa in Singapore where one booked the jacuzzi for private use and yet also share by customers, let me know & i will say sorry, else i wonder what are you trying to prove by posting such sarcastics remarks, get what i mean????? And you did the same to another person (monkie) again .....

At least chubaholic's remarks are far more constructive which made me examined my question again and I have to admit that I might be using the wrong choice of words. But there again, I think most BW readers will know what am I asking ....

I think most BW readers will know what am I asking ....

You think I thought, get what i mean?

Did i use any harsh word on Monkie? Kindly name it? I just use :DOK?

I unlike him like to act smart.

I have already told u what your words, just you dun accept it, do you think that your mature only come when chubaholic step in? Pls wake up.

If you still insist that this is what you call by book then you win, no wonder other readers do understand what you are asking & choose not to reply :P

Guest Monkie

I think we should move on from this question..... ;)

I think the question has been answered already....though with a bit too much bitchiness and sarcasm. :lol:

Guest Guest
I think most BW readers will know what am I asking ....

You think I thought, get what i mean?

Did i use any harsh word on Monkie? Kindly name it? I just use :DOK?

I unlike him like to act smart.

I have already told u what your words, just you dun accept it, do you think that your mature only come when chubaholic step in? Pls wake up.

If you still insist that this is what you call by book then you win, no wonder other readers do understand what you are asking & choose not to reply :P

Whatever it is, we will move on .. sarcasm is sarcasm ... there's no 2 way about it .. we have wasted over one page of this forum for a simple question that someone who is unable to comprehend at all .. since the someone think I'm so damn rich, I shall go get a jacuzzi for myself ...

Case closed ....

guest, i believed you should go Diamond to take a look.

1st - there is no jacuzzi, only a big hot pool.

2nd - due to the location of the big pool (in the big room with the shower area, toliet, steam and sauna) booking the pool would mean booking the whole premises, as no other facilities will be avail to other patrons. I have not been in their massage room so i dont know whether there are shower or toliet in the rooms. if there wasnt, their massage services would be cripple as well.

If you just need a jacuzzi to yourself (assume no hanky panky) quite a number of spa offer private jacuzzi.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest

Went to Diamond yesterday, gald to see lots of old faces back to Diamond. Talk to some of them seems like they still like Diamond as compare to Teo mens club. Hope the new managment of Diamond will not disappoint us and try to improve their service.

Guest Guest_wind

Sorry guys, I been to ten men club and it was a disappointment but did see many of the old sphere member but Diamond isn't all there rosy as well. Still prefer V-club sigh!

:D hi aall!Please stop all the bitching.Its a nice place,a lot of different kind of ppl.As someone who frequent there a lot,i think i enjoyed it.Please stop bitching about it,you have choices,if you fnd it to expensive than dont go,not too kinky for you than pls dont go.its as simple as that.everyone have their choices!

Guest Diamond Regular

To New Diamond Mgmt

I suggest u pay attention to your existing customers especially the regulars. They support you with their regular visit. Some ppl here are just bitching for fun sake and visit you only once a blue moon.

Take note of the good suggestion by all means as you see it but mostly importanly seek the feedbacks from the regulars there at your sauna.

They are your real supporters.

Diamond regular

Guest stocky top
:D i've enjoyed my time in diamond when i feel the needs to look for some bottoms especially the matured uncles there .Got a few on Sunday.Keep the place clean will sure to attract more customers. :clap:

Guest stocky top2

:D Diamond is the place if you seek older men in their fifties or late.

They are willing to give it to you from my encounters there.good to relax and tense off the heat and quicky in topping these old uncles.enjoyed it :clap:

Guest Guest
:D Diamond is the place if you seek older men in their fifties or late.

They are willing to give it to you from my encounters there.good to relax and tense off the heat and quicky in topping these old uncles.enjoyed it :clap:

We uncles go there because to meet tops like you. we all understood. You want, we more than willing to give. But after that don't anyhow point here point there to your friends, can or not? Not very nice when we also with our friends. All very kaypoh and supersensitive ones. Ask this ask that I also don't know how to say.

Some more don't so greedy one time makan a few. You don't like slut bottoms we also don't like slut tops. But tops always think they are fong liu but bottoms are jian. Not fair.

Anyone try the new masseurs yet at DHC? any review?

I tried the massage by Sam a couple of days ago (massage cum sauna package $55).. all I can say is that I end up with bruises all over by body.. I will go back to Terry of Clementi from now on

Guest Guest Chinese
i tried the rub back boy service today - he was very good in his rub back

try him u will never regret...

Hi ruffx2sg, did he provide massage serivce? mind to tell his name please. Thank you.

Guest new guest

hi hi .what a good time today with two cute old gentlemen today.a good f-session with one of them was very enjoying( _o_ )<----oo