Male HQ

Renovations At Diamond

Guest Guest

Wed - at Diamond this evening. saw that they have blocked off the billard table room area. peeped behind the curtains, there are some renovation work. talked with one of the staff and he said that they just started work today. the billard table is going to be taken away soon. in its place will be a karaoke system to please the uncles. in the mean time, to reach the cruising area and resting rooms is only by the sidedoor from the corridor.

in the mean time, to reach the cruising area and resting rooms is only by the sidedoor from the corridor.

is that the corridor, the old one leading to former dry sauna which now already defunct its function .... :yuk: so old, dirty looking leh and so many pipes on the celing .... :yuk:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

How long is this renovation work. Will wait until they finish then visit. Don't want to cruise around and have the workman laughing. Unless they got macho looking contractors that are working and showing off their body. LOL

Yup,don't think is wise to have karaoke to please those uncle & spoilt everything which is good,unless Diamond esp make a room for them & the voice won't " spread " all over the place :P ,else i believe they will lost alot of customer after that :D

One man's Karaoke is another man's agony.

Karaoke can be agonising when the singer is awful, it can be music to the ears or just noise depending on who is singing.

I think it is just too close to the rooms. Instead of the karaoke, if they were to convert that place into a resting area where aroma oil and light ambiant soothing music is being played would be nice.

Are they going to increase the entrance fee with the new facility??

They should improve and make the steam room more dimmer and the create new maze room .... :oops:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Fix the leaking pipe at the corridor. Look so run down. One day some patrons may accidentally slip and hurt themselves. (hopefully not the older man)

Fix the heater at the back room.

Fix the broken hose in the front toilet. Btm needs to clean themselves.

Get a Osim mermaid to steam clean the room and mattress. Keep the hygience standard high.

Fix the leaking pipe at the corridor. Look so run down. One day some patrons may accidentally slip and hurt themselves. (hopefully not the older man)

Get a Osim mermaid to steam clean the room and mattress. Keep the hygience standard high.

well done, guest

hope the boss of Diamond2005 hears what the regular customers had voiced their wish list .... :blink:

sometimes the boss just overlook the simple thing like broken hose in the toilet .. :whistle:

Karaoke can be agonising when the singer is awful, it can be music to the ears or just noise depending on who is singing.

I think it is just too close to the rooms. Instead of the karaoke, if they were to convert that place into a resting area where aroma oil and light ambiant soothing music is being played would be nice.

YEah.. if they think the pool table is taking up too much spaces, they should convert that area into a resting and smoking area. with cosy sofas or chairs so taht patrons can sit, chat or read if they want to..

the current reading area is rather small..... but i must say that they got the ambience right with the dim lights and soft music....

So karaoke is a big NO NO

Guest Patron

I think it is just too close to the rooms.  Instead of the karaoke, if they were to convert that place into a resting area where aroma oil and light ambiant soothing music is being played would be nice.

YEah.. if they think the pool table is taking up too much spaces, they should convert that area into a resting and smoking area. with cosy sofas or chairs so taht patrons can sit, chat or read if they want to..

the current reading area is rather small..... but i must say that they got the ambience right with the dim lights and soft music....

So karaoke is a big NO NO

Unless the management ensure that the karaoke lounge is fully sound proof, otherwise clients will stop patronising especially those who likes the quietness setting and cosy ambient environment. Areas of improvement should be accord to shower area - it is too open and too bright. I like the jacuzzi pool now as the place is dimmed and very comfortable.

Thot there are other priorities than that area; eg. the 2 rooms at the back!? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I wld 2nd the idea of playing soothing music than a karaoke if it's not already too late.

Hmmm, sorry but NO to smoke! :yuk:

I think the boss wanna follow the concept of Hongkong gay sauna, like Galaxy and We Club and others where karaoke facility is provided

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

wat is the min age to go diamond?

the minimum is 19 years old for Diamond 2005 and the entrance fee is also $19, wahlau 1919, bingo, must 4D leh ....... :D

i think the entrance fees put up by Diamond2005 earlier in other thread, no more up to date

wat is the min age to go diamond?

the minimum is 19 years old for Diamond 2005 and the entrance fee is also $19, wahlau 1919, bingo, must 4D leh ....... :D

i think the entrance fees put up by Diamond2005 earlier in other thread, no more up to date

alamak, forgot to attach the thread, kanchiong already, sorry hoh

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=132

Can anyone explain what is Chub & Chaser Nite. Newpies here

Chub and Chaser Night is every Wednesday at Diamond, means there will be mainly Chubs in the sauna and also those guys who like Chubs. For Diamond, they will provide free dinner on the night as to attract saunagoers.

Chub and Chaser Night at V-Club is every Thursday evening, also the people will be similar to Diamond, however they don't provide simple dinner or makan kechil, but the Chubs pay only $8 entry for whole day. As for their Chaser (means those who are not Chub but like Chub) need to pay $12 (after 6pm) and $8 (before 6pm)

I hope I have explained it ..... :lol:

Chub and Chaser Night at V-Club is every Thursday evening, also the people will be similar to Diamond, however they don't provide simple dinner or makan kechil, but the Chubs pay only $8 entry for whole day. As for their Chaser (means those who are not Chub but like Chub) need to pay $12 (after 6pm) and $8 (before 6pm)

I remember they serve (free) food too at V-Club on Thursday evening. Not exactly dinner as in Diamond. Some instant bee-hoon was what I saw. At Diamond, they serve real local food (free). At Diamond, they also server food (free) at 2pm on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday. And, you get free flow of coffee and tea.

I remember they serve (free) food too at V-Club on Thursday evening. Not exactly dinner as in Diamond. Some instant bee-hoon was what I saw. At Diamond, they serve real local food (free). At Diamond, they also server food (free) at 2pm on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday. And, you get free flow of coffee and tea.

V-Club serves 'makan kechil' on Friday evening only and not on Thursday. But entrance fee on Fri after 6pm is $16.

How long is this renovation work. Will wait until they finish then visit. Don't want to cruise around and have the workman laughing. Unless they got macho looking contractors that are working and showing off their body. LOL

Diamond, the renovation finished or not ? Plan to go on saturday.

• 2 weeks later...
Diamond, the renovation finished or not ? Plan to go on saturday.

Went to Diamond this weekend. They completed the renovation.

The pool table is gone. In its place is a karaoke room with glass panel so you can cruise the karaoke singers. However not sound proof so while cruising at the dark ailse you can hear the singers.

Previously there was a resting table before entry to the TV room. There was a curtained door previously. The area there is now make smaller. They cut a small room out.

Entry to the room is via the small TV room then turn right cross the crusing aisle/rooms turn all the way to the end. They cut out a open room that looks to be a dark cruising room/area.

:( Was there last week. Saw the KTV room. Thought that is was sound proof but to my disappointment, i could hear the guys singing even in the dark rooms. :swear:

Not the i have anything against the singers, but then, diamond use to be the prefect get away place for me whenever i need to relieve stress, look for fun or rest. But now, seem like i will have to look for another place to rest liao.

:(:(:(:(

Hi guys got any good recommendations for me?

Try V club and Raw but dont think both place work out for me.

Anyway, here a early greeting:

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

anyone trid bluehaven?

its super clean with a very big jacuzzi,steamroom,darkrooms and what not lah. 3 floors, like diamond and TC all into one but i dun kind like the crowd thee too young and too "old gay no partner and pluck eye brows till got none left"" you know what im tryinh to say?

maybe we should try going there on a day where we know got our types as entry is only 10 dollars,no need membership fees.

anyone trid bluehaven?

its super clean with a very big jacuzzi,steamroom,darkrooms and what not lah.

Blue Heaven do not have dry sauna. The round jacuzzi is huge (can accommodate at least 20 people), but only 2 jets are working. The steamroom is huge and/but dark. Blue Heaven do not have gym or gym equipment. Blue Heaven do not have a cafe area and do not serve food in the premise. However, re-entry into the premise is permitted.

maybe we should try going there on a day where we know got our types as entry is only 10 dollars,no need membership fees.

Enter the premise in the first half hour of business (Mon to Sat) for just $5. Here are the event days for Blue Heaven:

· Monday, International Night (Free entry for International visitors)

· Tuesday, Buddies Night (3 buddies for $15)

· Wednesday, Hot & Juicy Night (Show your tool at entrance and get free entry)

· Thursday, Special Guest Night (Special muscular guests)

· Friday, Shower Boys Night (Service by shower boys)

· Saturday, Muscle Night (Register as muscle guy and get free entry)

· Sunday, Nude Night (level 3 only)

Posting this from the PC at Diamond. They fixed the leak at the corridor. Look so much drier and comfortable. :thumb: Both the hose in the front toilet fixed :thumb: :thumb:

Posting this from the PC at Diamond. They fixed the leak at the corridor. Look so much drier and comfortable. :thumb: Both the hose in the front toilet fixed :thumb: :thumb:

Another 2 more suggestions for Diamond

The toilets at the front. Can put up plastics hooks behind the door to hang towel when we need to flush ourselves. There is currently a nail, but it is too shallow, towel always drop when hang on the nail.

Diamond got a new dark room at the back. The door is currently covered by a black curtain. Please paste dark color wall paper to block out the lights completely.

There are alot of itchy handed people who will crusie to the back and will lift the curtain to check what is there. The light frightens away the people who like to use the room making the cruising dark room totally unusuable.

How much cost for the entrance fee of Diamond now ?

Last heard they are charging $25 flat till the 15th day of CNY. Things may change. Call them to find out at 63922396.

Diamond still having promtion during 11 to 1pm?

Called today to enquire about Wednesday before 1pm. Was told it's $15. And, will be $12 after 6pm for the Chub & Chaser Night. Thought the early bird promotion was all along $12.

Today Wed is Chubs Chasers at Diamond and tomorrow Chubs Nights at V Club.

Called today to enquire about Wednesday before 1pm. Was told it's $15. And, will be $12 after 6pm for the Chub & Chaser Night. Thought the early bird promotion was all along $12.

There's confusion on the entry fees. Each has its own price variations. Perhaps, management of Diamond can clarify the matters promptly since Diamond has yet to reproduce any website online

There's confusion on the entry fees. Each has its own price variations. Perhaps, management of Diamond can clarify the matters promptly since Diamond has yet to reproduce any website online

Now reporting from Diamond 2005. The rates are as follows:

Early Bird Promotion (10am - 1pm)

=======================

Weekday (Mon-Fri) --- $15 [increased by $3]

Weekend & Holidays --- $18 [increased by $3]

Normal Hours (1pm - 7pm)

=================

Weekday (Mon-Fri) --- $19 [no change]

Weekend & Holidays --- $20 [no change]

Late Owl Promotion (7pm - 11pm)

======================

Weekday (Mon-Fri) --- $12 [no change]

Weekend & Holidays --- $15 [no change]

Wednesday, Chub & Chaser Night, $12 from 6pm onward. Free dinner serve at 7pm.

Weekend and Holiday, Free lunch serve at 2pm.

-- Above rates subject to changes by Diamond 2005 Management.

alot of mature daddy.......

any nice juicy interesting stuff to tell?do share with us :D

i also noticed their are alot of regulars mature daddies there

wonder what they do there .........

Wednesday, Chub & Chaser Night, $12 from 6pm onward. Free dinner serve at 7pm.

Weekend and Holiday, Free lunch serve at 2pm.

-- Above rates subject to changes by Diamond 2005 Management.

Does it mean everyone pays only $12 on Wed night after 6pm. Anybody can advise?

• Guest locked this topic