Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,367 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wear a wide range of colours except white for many years till recent 12 months or so. 

42 minutes ago, Guest tightywhities said:

Yuquidam: You mean if you wear other colours apart from white you usually don't get to hook up?

I somehow get more (dun mean always) hits with my white cotton brief and it appears to attract more attention from a wider range of ages. Noticed white tends to solicit or attract "double look" from cruisers too. But I personally seldom come across guys in white briefs though.

Edited by yuquidam

Guest Guest 3

I only wear boxer-briefs because briefs cause me to get rashes. Coloured underwear also give me rashes due to the colouring reacting with my skin, but I hate white underwear, as they get dirty or soiled too easily. I only wear grey boxer-briefs as a result since the grey colouring does not cause me to get rashes. This means I am forever deprived from the joys of wearing white briefs.

18 hours ago, Guest tightywhities said:

Hi all can I ask:

1) Is there anyone who's into white briefs?

2) Is there anyone turned on by seeing others in white briefs?

3) Is there anyone - whether students or working adults - who wears white briefs only?

I have a fetish for white briefs and am wondering if there's anyone out there who has the same fetish as me!

1) Yes i have fetish for white briefs as well as bright colored ones

2) Yes, i am 100% turned ON by seeing guys in white briefs especially if its a pair of soaking wet

3) Not to me, i wear white and bright colored ones

Guest Guest

Yes I wear white briefs and easily get hook ups too no matter what age the cruisers are. Seems like white is very attractive color. 

Con side ..easily dirtied even though it's bleached. 

I also wear bright coloured ones) 

Guest tightywhities
23 hours ago, yuquidam said:

I wear a wide range of colours except white for many years till recent 12 months or so. 

I somehow get more (dun mean always) hits with my white cotton brief and it appears to attract more attention from a wider range of ages. Noticed white tends to solicit or attract "double look" from cruisers too. But I personally seldom come across guys in white briefs though.

Where/when do these cruisers get to see you in white cotton briefs?

Guest tightywhities
20 hours ago, cityhallguy said:

I prefer white because my skin color tone is dark brown. So wearing light and bright (not striking bright) colors, match well with me. Need me to flash a pic of me wearing white bikini? Lol (cock teaser here)

Well sure, if you want to! Lol

Guest tightywhities
6 hours ago, DeMarko said:

1) Yes i have fetish for white briefs as well as bright colored ones

2) Yes, i am 100% turned ON by seeing guys in white briefs especially if its a pair of soaking wet

3) Not to me, i wear white and bright colored ones

Haha cool! Do you jerk off to pictures of guys in white briefs?

Guest tightywhities
36 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes I wear white briefs and easily get hook ups too no matter what age the cruisers are. Seems like white is very attractive color. 

I suppose you're referring to pee stains?

I have to agree white is a very attractive colour... however most briefs sold in SG are coloured :/

Where do the cruisers get to see you in your white briefs?

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Do not use bleach on white undies. Just soak it with a little detergent, water and half a cup of white vinegar. Your white undies will look very clean with no stains on it..

Guest Guest

I m definitely turn on by men wearing those 4 or 3 in a box cheapo brand white brief. I get instantly hard when seeing them wearing 1 in gym or public pool shower. 

• G_M changed the title to All On Underwear & Fetishes Discussion on Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest tightywhities
On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 2:38 PM, Guest Guest said:

I m definitely turn on by men wearing those 4 or 3 in a box cheapo brand white brief. I get instantly hard when seeing them wearing 1 in gym or public pool shower. 

OMG me too! Honestly I wonder what it is with white briefs that turn us on. Other colours, not so much.

Anyone else gets turned on by the same?

Guest tightywhities
On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 2:48 PM, yuquidam said:

Mrt toilets like Dhoby Ghaut, Pasir Ris, Sengkang, Clementi & City Hall - most time given bj by cruisers. Also at Raffles City, Tampines Hub, Tampines Eco Park, Sun Plaza Park, Safra saunas and public pools:rolleyes:. (My white cotton briefs are Renoma cheap brand on offer at Isetan Bishan for only $2/pc:shhh::twisted::rolleyes:)

But how do people see your underwear in these toilets? You don't blatantly walk around in your white underwear right?

Sorry if it sounds silly... I'm just curious as I have no idea.

Guest tightywhities
11 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Nothing silly about your question bro....

Sori deleted/edited the rest of my post as think it's kinda out of topic. If you have a member account can pm me perhaps?

Ok bro I will message you. Thank you.

Guest tightywhities
On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:50 PM, Ben Ben Ben said:

I noticed that your school shorts and pants are white or your uniform pants are white, it’s advisable to wear white briefs. If not zao Geng Jiat luck 

I'm guessing most students wear white colour then?

Actually when I was in secondary school I remember seeing many of my classmates wearing white briefs, whenever we changed out for PE class.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2017 at 10:59 AM, Hammy said:

New tights how should I position my little one. 

I supposed going for cycling or running, trekg??

I dont look at males on purpose even up till this age

i m sorry many btms thk just like a female on bed and in life so, 

and they dont hold back

tiger/leopard/cheetah prints is definitely out

“heart does skip a beat when I see Calvin Klein on a waistband. Fruit of the Loom reminds me of guys going home for holidays getting underwear from their moms.”

so the same shd apply to seeing a gx3 or andrew christn etc on a man is shouting out loud that u r gay and u need that pc of garment to confirm your god-damn identity (1 even find a weak excuse that wearing a jock is to make shitting much more conv, might as well dont wear and lay there on bed like a disabled)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This morning in my white Renoma triangular brief again. Went to SK mrt toilet and deliberately took my time to zip up and adjust in front of the wash basin. A a young dude was washing his face and when he looked up he auto trailed his eyes onto my white brief and stared for few seconds. He looked once more before leaving when I washed my hands next to him. As I was zipping up 2 more straight looking guys (early 30s) came in and their eyes zoomed onto my white brief again. One of these two I think was interested and tarry around me. But needed to run off for an appointment....sori dude...LOL.

So far white still give me most hits, next is bright red.

Edited by yuquidam

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic

i think unwashed is a must for your fetish

but it is hard to sense whether a man has it unwash from far (unless u r very near to him)
an unwash is as good as a man (wearing it whole day long from wkpl w full of bacteria unseen for human eye)  wearing that undies to an event/sauna/sex party (at nite) without changing a fresh pair

but for sure dark colour range or white will turn me weak (never a skimpy pair or a pink )!

• 2 weeks later...

time to create a new survey after more than 15yrs? really wish to know the new results as now fashion trends and online sellers made options really very diff (at those days Carousells, taobao etc are not even popular)

@Male-HQ, shd redo the survey and better help position your market strategy

Edited by lovehandle

• 4 months later...

Thong and gstring! Because of my tight biz pants, I prefer to wear gstring and thong. There was once my lunch kaki asked me if I got wear underwear to work or not.. coz she said she have never seen any visible underwear line from my butt. Since I'm close to her (lunch everyday), I told her I wear thong and gstring to work everyday. 

4 minutes ago, Snowypie said:

Thong and gstring! Because of my tight biz pants, I prefer to wear gstring and thong. There was once my lunch kaki asked me if I got wear underwear to work or not.. coz she said she have never seen any visible underwear line from my butt. Since I'm close to her (lunch everyday), I told her I wear thong and gstring to work everyday. 

Why girls ask guys vpl

3 hours ago, Balestier said:

Why girls ask guys vpl

Maybe she's just curious? Anyway I've known her long enough so theres no barrier between us. We talk almost everything under the sun. Ever since then she will tell me how uncomfortable she feel whenever her ass touches the office chair. Wearing gstring with skirt, the ass will somehow touches the chair surface.

3 hours ago, Snowypie said:

Maybe she's just curious? Anyway I've known her long enough so theres no barrier between us. We talk almost everything under the sun. Ever since then she will tell me how uncomfortable she feel whenever her ass touches the office chair. Wearing gstring with skirt, the ass will somehow touches the chair surface.

Lol...  I have same touch when i was in g string too.  My butt is on the wallet pouch. 

I think best for me would be jockstrap cuz 

never wear g or thong before

dont like g have to tie?

thong got random string going through your butt?...

meh maybe if someone would gift me the other two I might try wearing lol.

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.