Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Justlovethongs

Modelling in hardon mode it just brings out the size n figure of yr dick in the sexiest of all underwear.  Best part is seeing pre cum oozing out from the tip when the hardon is for a very long time.  That's for me as I'm sensitive to being hard on skimpy undies.

1 minute ago, Guest Justlovethongs said:

Modelling in hardon mode it just brings out the size n figure of yr dick in the sexiest of all underwear.  Best part is seeing pre cum oozing out from the tip when the hardon is for a very long time.  That's for me as I'm sensitive to being hard on skimpy undies.

Nice

On 4/10/2017 at 8:02 AM, Guest WearAlmostNothing said:

Anyone here loves to parade or model around at home in their skimpy underwear while looking into the mirror.

I think after years of wearing thongs and other skimpier underwear, they have become norm. I lounge around at home in them, or when over at bf's. Wore them to the beach, spent time at the hotel pool in them etc.Now to me, it is just a shirt or jacket that I wear to work. :) I think it has become so normal to me that there is no need to model or anything. 

Love. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2017 at 8:02 PM, Guest WearAlmostNothing said:

Anyone here loves to parade or model around at home in their skimpy underwear while looking into the mirror.

Yeh...I'm normally in my Thong or G-string at home... eventually even my room tenant also started to wear just his undies at home..!!

Well, hopefully I find a new tenant into undies as well when his contract ends ...hehe

On 4/19/2017 at 0:12 PM, mike_amk said:

Yeh...I'm normally in my Thong or G-string at home... eventually even my room tenant also started to wear just his undies at home..!!

Well, hopefully I find a new tenant into undies as well when his contract ends ...hehe

Is lounging in underwear part of your landlord/tenant contract? 

Love. 

12 minutes ago, mike_amk said:

Nope....hehe.... perhaps If I get a proper gay tenant, then I'll make mandatory! 

You don't need a gay tenant to do that. Many of us are rather passive, especially in this case if one is renting a room from you (the landlord). If you take the initiative and start doing it (not overly doing I mean), your tenant may just follow.

28 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

You don't need a gay tenant to do that. Many of us are rather passive, especially in this case if one is renting a room from you (the landlord). If you take the initiative and start doing it (not overly doing I mean), your tenant may just follow.

agree ... think most guys are fine with it.

Well I guess guys these days are more open minded.

We are not living in the dark ages anymore....hehe

So it is nothing to bat your eyes at when wearing undies at home...after all

it is such a warm climate to be all covered up...just relax and hang loose.

Cheers

13 hours ago, mike_amk said:

Well I guess guys these days are more open minded.

We are not living in the dark ages anymore....hehe

So it is nothing to bat your eyes at when wearing undies at home...after all

it is such a warm climate to be all covered up...just relax and hang loose.

Cheers

Agreed.

I used to wear bxr brief at home, but due to hot climate, at times I will switch to wear just a pair of underwear, or even thongs or jocks or a pair of translucent high cut short without anything underneath.

11 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Agreed.

I used to wear bxr brief at home, but due to hot climate, at times I will switch to wear just a pair of underwear, or even thongs or jocks or a pair of translucent high cut short without anything underneath.

Cool...dude !!

On 24/03/2011 at 11:23 AM, hard_bod said:

if u see a really nice sweaty undie left behind would u steal it even if u did not know who left it behind?

Yess....will sniff tat undies first...

On 15/05/2011 at 2:48 PM, Roger said:

Oh no, he didn't give me his briefs to sniff. Actually he was my sex-buddy who came over quiet often until he got married. What I mean to say is he still smells very good despite working the whole day at the office. His body and underwear smell was terribly good, especially the lightly soiled musky underwear. It depends on what the person ate and the work condition, I will never smell the briefs of one working under the hot sun the whole day.

This beats going to the sauna anytime. In a sauna, they wear a towel or nothing there is no excitement and foreplay. Whereas when my previous sex-buddy came over, he is fully dressed, we can take our time to undress our garments slowly and enjoy the smell of the body and underwear. Sniff and rim the undergarment to enjoy our manly odour before hitting the shower or jumping into the bed. Try it, try to build things up slowly rather then the instant sex in the sauna type.

Wow...so nice

57 minutes ago, EugeneSin said:

Just bought new skinxwear squarecut new range .. Nice fit n fabric .. Soft stretchy cotton with a roomy pouch for a squarecut/ trunks. U guys shud get one. Dont borther abt the brief the cutting overlook is horrible. 

Pls share a pic if it's convenient. Thanks in advance. :P

1 minute ago, EugeneSin said:

@bluerunner ya but it needs a proper pouch to hold the balls and cock. Many of the boxer brief has a front front and I dont fewl comfy wearing them . 

why Eugene??
yours too heavy? hence need better support? Now I understand your choice better liao

1 minute ago, EugeneSin said:

Hahaha ... Cuz it just feel comfy n roomy ma. If flat waa ... Everything will cramp tgt .. 

I felt uncomfy for those tiny pouches though

but most boxer briefs or briefs likely wont b flat (for men), which is why I felt mayb u feel the support not enough?

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.