Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, EugeneSin said:

@-Ignored- yeap indeed. Not because I have a big cock but my balls are bigger and I need to fit thwm into pouch so that it doesn't stick to close to my thights. That is why many timea I choose to wear briefs. But there are some boxer brief have roomy pouch to fit all and comfy. 

I LUV BRIEFS TOO! though some women said briefs are meant for superman....kekekeke!

which is why I said I finally understood your choices le, (in the past, I don't , until now then u shared some key words to lead to my understanding mah, I never seen it , I wont know...mine is opp, balls not too big but....its member can get really big esp at head)

which is why I said your balls likely are heavier....

but briefs and boxer briefs should have similar support , shdnt they?

26 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

why Eugene??
yours too heavy? hence need better support? Now I understand your choice better liao

Underwear arrived came wrong size. Ordered XS , came S - for size 32-34

All branded Modus Vivendi and Andrew Christian.

About 30 pcs, all different designs and colors.

Paid between $ 30 - $59 ( real leather ) willing to let go aq right right.

PM me if keen .

AC Red Varsity_back.jpg

Andrew Christrian varsity red 1front.jpg

Andrew Christrian varsity red3 1452770218-23300200.jpg

modus-vivendi-pride-brief-pink _2 pic.jpg

MV leather 2_back.jpg

MV leather back.jpg

MV leather front.jpg

MV pride pink front 2.jpg

MV pride pink front.jpg

mv yellow 1_front1.jpg

MVyellow1.jpg

MVyellow31_front.jpg

MVyellow341_back.jpg

mv white 2.jpg

mv white 3 grey.jpg

MV white 11 jpg.jpg

12 minutes ago, TwoChnBTMs said:

Underwear arrived came wrong size. Ordered XS , came S - for size 32-34

All branded Modus Vivendi and Andrew Christian.

About 30 pcs, all different designs and colors.

Paid between $ 30 - $59 ( real leather ) willing to let go aq right right.

PM me if keen .

AC Red Varsity_back.jpg

Andrew Christrian varsity red 1front.jpg

Andrew Christrian varsity red3 1452770218-23300200.jpg

modus-vivendi-pride-brief-pink _2 pic.jpg

MV leather 2_back.jpg

MV leather back.jpg

MV leather front.jpg

MV pride pink front 2.jpg

MV pride pink front.jpg

mv yellow 1_front1.jpg

MVyellow1.jpg

MVyellow31_front.jpg

MVyellow341_back.jpg

mv white 2.jpg

mv white 3 grey.jpg

MV white 11 jpg.jpg

You can exchange for the correct size

50 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

You can exchange for the correct size

It will cost a bomb to send back..i am willing to go as slow as 50% depending on hopw many he buys...all options open...can give a FOC body massage 

I m sorry but don't hate me:

I like the first point on shdn't freeballing
And the last pt as well as 2nd last
(Dont wear squeezy and dont stick to one style )

Seeing a reputable brand is equally impt!

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

I m sorry but don't hate me:

I like the first point on shdn't freeballing

Everyone has his own preference here. It's ok that you disagree what freeballers like about freeballing. It's ok that you like to have your underwear on. 

Please DO NOT force freeballers to accept what your preference is. 

3 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Everyone has his own preference here. It's ok that you disagree what freeballers like about freeballing. It's ok that you like to have your underwear on. 

surely

never will I coerce or force any humans

I mentioned I love the first point! love it, man!

(not sure how it became a feeling like a rule set by a governor in BW to enforce it to ALL bW membrs) Hope no one is reading too much

& let s get back to the subject of the article (ie Underwear)

not whether Mr A's views or how he tend to structure his sentences or love, look positive  Always and forward-looking , not nega

19 hours ago, bluerunner said:

This could be interesting. An image just flash across my mind. Imagine, what's gona be done? Like, I will get stripped off my pants and forcefully have an underwear put in place? Haha:clap:

anyway after reading the attached link above, which pointed out to have a variety of colors and style. At time in a pack of 2 or 3, I don't like the colour combinations within, so while no one watching, I might switch colors of my choice. Do you guys do what I do? 

18 minutes ago, shyc said:

This could be interesting. An image just flash across my mind. Imagine, what's gona be done? Like, I will get stripped off my pants and forcefully have an underwear put in place? Haha:clap:

anyway after reading the attached link above, which pointed out to have a variety of colors and style. At time in a pack of 2 or 3, I don't like the colour combinations within, so while no one watching, I might switch colors of my choice. Do you guys do what I do? 

ya esp when buying renoma

14 minutes ago, shyc said:

Don't make me admit my crimes , I love all whites , if not black...so if no1 is watching, I will secretly swap w a guilt into the box too!
I supposed in Thailand, the staff will tell me I m welcome to swap, but somehow not so in sg
Sometimes, I wonder why Undies mfgr don't bother to produce more on the popular colours/designs/make/size....they tend to over produce XL, XXL ,  knowing they are not popular at all

kekekekekeke,

I don't mind helping in the stripping process too! Can I pick one of the prolific contributor here in this particular thread to strip?

7 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I was browsing at BHL Bugis. Aunty at the renoma counter told me it's ok to swap the underwear w the colours I want. 

Personally I dun think that's good thing to do. 

Well they would rather you buy it, rather than walk off without buying cuz colours not what you want 
Well early bird gets to choose mah
Although I do agree not so nice but most of the time quite obvious that some of the undies have been swapped around

5 minutes ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Well they would rather you buy it, rather than walk off without buying cuz colours not what you want 
Well early bird gets to choose mah
Although I do agree not so nice but most of the time quite obvious that some of the undies have been swapped around

some people don't mind the colors. as long no one tries the size

1 hour ago, Balestier said:

some people don't mind the colors. as long no one tries the size

I agree

How do u guys maintain /cleaning your fav white ones (if u have)?

I will personally wash them, no longer dare to lump them w other clothings or other colours! Lesson well learnt!

will also use special detergent like VANISH or lemon too

1 minute ago, doncoin said:

You should always wash whites separately with warm/ hot water. You can also add a small amount of bleach. The number 1 thing with white underwear is pee stains so make sure you wipe thoroughly if you want to keep it stain free. 

bring tissue to urinal, wipe and throw

2 minutes ago, doncoin said:

You should always wash whites separately with warm/ hot water. You can also add a small amount of bleach. The number 1 thing with white underwear is pee stains so make sure you wipe thoroughly if you want to keep it stain free. 

my white ck strap got pee

43 minutes ago, doncoin said:

But waaa difficult laa .. At urinal need to wipe etc ... Sigh troublesome .. 

11 minutes ago, EugeneSin said:

But waaa difficult laa .. At urinal need to wipe etc ... Sigh troublesome .. 

Put underwear inside laundry bag, use color enhancing detergent To wash in washing machine ? 

8 hours ago, EugeneSin said:

Easy to maintain ... White sometimes turn yellowish .. 

Yeah. White garment is not easy to take care. Even if you wash it separately, it tends to turn yellowish after a while. It will also turn yellowish if you don't wear it for a long while. 

Nevertheless, white underwear is sexy. 

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.