Male HQ

Taiwan Japan Korea

Guest tjk

Hi we plan to visit Taiwan/Taipei Japan/Tokyo and Korea/Seoul in one 14 days trip. Is there an airline that stopover at all 3 cities so we can save time and money.

We are planning for Oct or Nov thinking they are the low seasons, Are we right?

Anybody have friends who can provide accomodation so we can reciprocate also later?

Thanks for helping.

Wow to visit 3 places in 14days!

As far as i know, air tickets would be expensive $$$ if u visit so many countries within one trip. and personally, i dont think it is worth it. cost one would not be able to see much in all 3 countries within 14days.

Say for instance minus 3days off for flight. u are left with 11days. so abt 3 and a half days per venue. tight schedule.. i would go for 2 or even only 1 place if 14days.

why not take japan/korea, since they are nearer there are other possible and interesting options too. e.g. go to Kyushu in japan, and from there can take a one day(i think) ship ride to korea (maybe not to go seoul, but maybe pusan). Kyushu has many many wonder ful places to visit. it is also famous for onsen. I heard that the southern island of korea is also bery nice.

Re: Seasons

i dont think it is peak season, unless u are going during holiday period. also peak season varies abit from countries. u need to check with the travel agency.

Re: accomodation... err abit difficult lah... we dont even know who u are or ur whats ur cock size, hehe. ;)

well, there would always be some kind souls out there, i guess. even then, i think u need to indicate 'we' = how many people.. saakli we = 5 to 10 person... the host would faint. :P

• 2 months later...
Hi we plan to visit Taiwan/Taipei Japan/Tokyo and Korea/Seoul in one 14 days trip. Is there an airline that stopover at all 3 cities so we can save time and money.

We are planning for Oct or Nov thinking they are the low seasons, Are we right?

Anybody have friends who can provide accomodation so we can reciprocate also later?

Thanks for helping.

One thing I can advise you is to "DROP TAIWAN" as it is a very louzy country to me. If you intention is for men hunting then you can just concentrate on Tokyo ( not even Osaka ), you can spend 20 years in Tokyo and you can finish playing. So instead of rambling between 3 countries ( unless you also want to see the country, even that you can savely drop Taiwan and no regret ) you can "live" in Tokyo for 14 days, save cost and can build relationship. Who knows you may fall in love with someone although the honey moon last for 14 days, you can make it a yearly trip.

Why Taiwan is louzy ? It is dirty, smelly, foods are terrible ( dirty looking and all seems get messed up ) and you will ve very dissppointed if you were to go to the dirty sauna and gay pubs.

So my advise is just concentrate on Tokyo and before you go try to make as many contacts as possible. I know some Singaporean are living in Tokyo and have very good and deep rooted connection and knowledge for the Tokyo gay world. You can easily find out good information from them.

Hope my advice helps - it may sound strong but it is my view.

Wow to visit 3 places in 14days!

As far as i know, air tickets would be expensive $$$ if u visit so many countries within one trip. and personally, i dont think it is worth it. cost one would not be able to see much in all 3 countries within 14days.

not really, if you let the travel agent to plan a round trip, say from taipei to tokyo to seoul and back to SG or the other way round.

it will be cheaper than flying there individually.

but i agreed 14 days in 3 countries in too less...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

One thing I can advise you is to "DROP TAIWAN" as it is a very louzy country to me. If you intention is for men hunting then you can just concentrate on Tokyo ( not even Osaka ), you can spend 20 years in Tokyo and you can finish playing. So instead of rambling between 3 countries ( unless you also want to see the country, even that you can savely drop Taiwan and no regret ) you can "live" in Tokyo for 14 days, save cost and can build relationship. Who knows you may fall in love with someone although the honey moon last for 14 days, you can make it a yearly trip.

Why Taiwan is louzy ? It is dirty, smelly, foods are terrible ( dirty looking and all seems get messed up ) and you will ve very dissppointed if you were to go to the dirty sauna and gay pubs.

So my advise is just concentrate on Tokyo and before you go try to make as many contacts as possible. I know some Singaporean are living in Tokyo and have very good and deep rooted connection and knowledge for the Tokyo gay world. You can easily find out good information from them.

Hope my advice helps - it may sound strong but it is my view.

Thanks for your opinion on this matter and ur virgin post in this subforum.

Just a few notes:

1) Its not that easy to establish a relationship (Again, I thought u known more than me regarding this) and the main barrier would be language. Nevertheless, I think at least one of our BWers has managed a LDR.. wonder if BB would comment on this: LDR with Japs.

2) What DOM said abt Tokyo is true… Even Japanese PLUs themselves concurred regarding this. BUT, I also hear that many many accounts of Jap PLUs (for me Jap daddies) staying away from Tokyo(e.g. Kyushu areas, northern areas whom are much kinder.

3) On the point of Singaporean or maybe Ex-singaporean PLUs are u referring to yourself? :D

DOM, to each his own, I guess... I personally love Taiwan food... And the men... Gosh... So handsome in their exec wear...

that said, tjk, I think it might be better for you to drop Taiwan off this trip and do Tokyo and Seoul... You can do a Taipei and Hong Kong or a Taipei and other Taiwan cities later... Might be cleaner... Also less unpacking and repacking... :P

To me, Japan has Taiwan in it, has Korea in it, has China in it, has the whole Asia in it. So you can get everything from Japan. As a DirtyOldMan ( just been old and dirty ) I advise you not to flirt from country to country as you only have 14 days. Live in Japan for 14 days and look for a love to blossom. You will not get bored. To make it easier to undestand, see below :-

Japan = PC

Taiwan = Calculator

Korea = Dedicated Word Processor.

With PC you have everything.

So you can drop Taiwan if you only want to have a good gay life trip.

every country has its charm... regardless on how backward or badly developed the country is. (well i hardly think Taiwan is backward, considering it ranked among SG as the 4 dragons of Asia)

it takes time to discover what magical of a place. I dont particularly like Vietnam but i do enjoyed the evening walk in the parks and lakes where you see many pple came and do exercise. granted they dont have fancy gym like california, but armed with nothing but a old stero, groups of them indulged in their daily dosage of arobics. (mostly were ladies)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Wah, DOM, don't be so rude lah!! The way u describe Taiwan not very nice leh!! There might be Taiwanese reading this forum u know? You are making Singaporeans look like discriminating bigots!

14 days and u expect to find love??? Don't give people false hope lah! Most Japs out there are just looking for sex in reality. And how do you know ED is looking for love and not just plain sex?? In fact, ED did not even mention anything gay related (love or sex), just for travel info like season and accomodation!!

I do agree that Tokyo has lots of PLU places, but that doesn't mean Osaka is so bad. I personally think that Royal is so much better (cleaner, better equipped, bigger) than all the other saunas in Tokyo (ok, I have only been to 24 Asakusa, Oban Asakusa, Oban Ueno and Komagome).

Lastly, your response is like 2 months late, after ED has already completed his vacation. What's the point???

er... thanks for the vigorous defence, ceason. But... lol... it wasnt me who asked about the accomodation... its tjk. :D But I have to agree with you. Taiwan holds many fascination for many of us who go there with an open mind and an adventurous spirit. I was there a year ago on a group tour and aside from the rather torturous bus journey, it was a totally enjoyable trip. Will definitely visit Taiwan again.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.