Male HQ

Discussion on Ex-bf - A Friend Or A Foe? + How to forget? + Sex with Ex-bf + Worst Done To Ex (compiled)

worldangel

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

Let it go. Whatever thing he did -- does not matter to you anymore. Wish them well. Even, their marriage turns out to be a disaster, it does not matter to you too. Do not cling to the past, you have to move on to find your true happiness.

Do not try to "get even" by "outing" his past. The past has passed.

Better keep quiet and stay away from him.. in case he accuse you are the one who turned him from straight to bi. Who knows, your friend might be able to turn him from bi to straight.

If he really wants to take the direction, all the best for him.

Worst is if after a few years, when the kids are around, then he decide that this is not really the type of life that he wants, then it would be a sad thing for the couples, the kids, the family.

I am a living example now.

Guest 3some

Today I attended a wedding of my classmate in secondary school. I did not get the wedding card as it was posted to my old address. However the bride whom I was pretty close to when we were in school called a few days back specially wanting me to be there at the wedding (we had a little promise made then that when we were young that if we dun get married by 35 we will marry each other). Actually, I came out to her a few years ago.

To my surprise, when I arrived at the wedding hall, I was shocked to see that the groom was my ex bf for 4 yrs. He dumped me 2 yrs back with a reason that he needs to get married. I was tempted to stop the wedding when the pastor asked, does anyone has just cause to oppose the wedding, but I was gutless to speak up. Sigh.

Now I sort of regret for I know the groom will still fool around (heard he is still in the plu scene), would it be unfair to my friend?

What is your view? What do u think I should do?

Be prepared to be surprised that your lady friend knew about your ex-bf's orientation and she is fine with him sleeping around with other men, and be prepared to be further surprised that your lady friend and your ex-bf and some other guy have 3some sex once a while.

Your ex-bf seems to have been truthful to you 2 years ago that he was going to be married.

• 2 years later...
Guest yesterday

How did you reacted when you saw your ex-bf with his new bf or date outside when u just broke off with him not long ago? Did u take the first step to say 'HI' to him or just ignore and pretend that u didn't see him at all.

Life is too short to have grievances. I am not surprised, rather will not be surprised if I read more comments with negative tones about the ex. I do enjoy the quotation 'forgo' shared. Always good to have a sense of humour. It soothens the heart. My last ex taught me something I remember till this very moment - 'I choose to remember the good times.'

I would say Hello if our paths cross again.

Just remember both of u chose each other before and that was what you guys wanted - each other. Unfortunately, it didn't last. Why torture your own emotions and waste your life with anger and resentment. Learn to move on. Easier said than done. Take as much time you need but never ever return a hurt with a hurt. Our parents never taught us that and it would hurt them if they know we are assholes brought up by them to be nasty fellas.

if-someone-hurts-you-betrays-you.jpg

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

I will pretend not to see him (them) and leave the place. Cos in most cases, I sure still have some emotional feelings for him. I'm not comfortable to greet or talk to him and pretend that the fact that he is dating someone else does not bother me.

The best way to over come a rs is: groom yourself, love yourself, and be ready to meet/date new ppl.

I used to be down for 1 whole year after broke up with my ex. I would not let that happen again. Such a waste of time and emotion.

Love yourself. Stand with your head high, and walk.

Train your eyes to avoid looking at filthy things.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

If you feel he's just plain nasty and you are in a playful mood, just walk up to him, with no emo drama related to the breakup, put on your best act

and say to him ( making sure his new bf can hear you and can see your Oscar award acting...)

" The clinic called you but no response from you. So Dr XXX had to message me to tell you, you need to go back to do another BLOOD TEST ! "

" OH they said you left and forgot to take your medications ...Retrovir...Epivir and...abacavir......"

Then walked off...smiling to yourself.......

Guest SuanLum

Both my ex and I were on the same flight to Bangkok. He's with his date, I was with my colleagues. He came over and say hi and I smiled back. When I board the plane I took a closer look at his date, feminine type. Guess I am not his cup of tea. One person's loss is another person's gain.

Guest Guest

藕断丝连。

we broke up even though we loved each other very much.

I am married and do not want to waste his youth. He avoided me because he don't want to be the 3rd party.

We met twice before and the love is still there. He has no bf yet and I am still in pain....

可是命运偏好作弄

又使我们无意间相逢

我们只淡淡的招呼一声

多少的甜蜜辛酸

失望苦痛尽在不言中。

Guest cactus

I am married and do not want to waste his youth. He avoided me because he don't want to be the 3rd party.

I am glad you are married. Which is good!

We met twice before and the love is still there. He has no bf yet and I am still in pain....

Now don't be silly. Move on and look forward to your married life!

Pain here and there for fxxx?

藕断丝连。

we broke up even though we loved each other very much.

可是命运偏好作弄

又使我们无意间相逢

我们只淡淡的招呼一声

多少的甜蜜辛酸

失望苦痛尽在不言中。

This scenario is alike what I had gone through.. but till now, he made be believed that I am the reason that he left... & recently, I saw a pic of him & my friend in my friend's FB.

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

Ignore him and leave the place. My ex dumped me and told me he didn't love me anymore,. My family problems make him unhappy and he said I brought unhappiness to him by sharing all my personal issues. He wants a bf that can bring him happiness not to share problems. We were staying at same block. About few weeks after we broke off. One morning heading to work in lift, he entered the same lift with his new bf carryIng a baggage. Seem like they just got back from a long weekend holiday. So hurt. I pretend didnt know him. Then I know he already found someone even before we breakup.

Edited by TPY1314

Guest sixpence

If the situation is such that i can avoid him, i will avoid. However, if it's a face to face encounter, i will be gracious, say hi and tell him i got something on and leave.

Honestly it depends on how the relationship was ended.

If you cannot and did not accept the abrupt end, then just ignore him and his current beau.

If the relationship was ended in a friendly situation, just treat him as a casual friend.

So far, I (still) am keeping contact with my ex-bfs.

The fortunate thing is that most of them are overseas and that cuts down the bad blood/feeling.

Both my ex and I were on the same flight to Bangkok. He's with his date, I was with my colleagues. He came over and say hi and I smiled back. When I board the plane I took a closer look at his date, feminine type. Guess I am not his cup of tea. One person's loss is another person's gain.

May be the person was his sister but not lover?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Be an adult. Be nice. Move on.

Wanted to Like but used up Quota. Nice.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest -behappy-

Just treat it as normal. My ex is still continue to stay at my place, and now he's bringing his new partner to stay together, without paying me any rental at all as before.

@behappy Don't let him take advantage of you. Kick him out or start charging rent.

@the thread starter What is there to react. Its over, he's demoted to the status of a normal acquaintance. Treat him as such. Ce la vie

Ignore him and leave the place. My ex dumped me and told me he didn't love me anymore,. My family problems make him unhappy and he said I brought unhappiness to him by sharing all my personal issues. He wants a bf that can bring him happiness not to share problems. We were staying at same block. About few weeks after we broke off. One morning heading to work in lift, he entered the same lift with his new bf carryIng a baggage. Seem like they just got back from a long weekend holiday. So hurt. I pretend didnt know him. Then I know he already found someone even before we breakup.

2 timers sucks all time. all should die in hell

I bumped into my ex date and his grp of friends 2am last saturday outside PLAY. Just stared at him a while when he walked past me but didn't talk to him lol. I was with a guy fren guess he might assume that he's my new date which is not haha. Still missing him thou:)

Edited by Crumpler

tumblr_ml7jw7V37B1qkremvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lqnl37K9su1qdhg8xo1_400.gif

浜崎あゆみ - 福冈市

Hi, how do you guys forget your ex? I'm seeing him everyday because we live together in one house. I still love him deeply in my heart. I know I have to move on logically but sometime it's really hard emotionally. There so many happy and sad memories, filled in every corner with him around the house. And I'm crying deeply in my heart every night. I hope I have the strength and will to move on.

I bumped into my ex date and his grp of friends 2am last saturday outside PLAY. Just stared at him a while when he walked past me but didn't talk to him lol. I was with a guy fren guess he might assume that he's my new date which is not haha. Still missing him thou:)

If you are still missing him, why didn't you reconcile with him? :(

I got reminded of how an ex-date (just broke up) tried to punch me at the club. Then he started shouting and crying and really made a scene.

I really felt bad initially but then it kinda reinforced my decision- we broke up because he was immature and childish.

Oh! I presume many people were staring at both of you then? Did he manage to cool down? Maybe he still felt very hurt? :(

Hi, how do you guys forget your ex? I'm seeing him everyday because we live together in one house. I still love him deeply in my heart. I know I have to move on logically but sometime it's really hard emotionally. There so many happy and sad memories, filled in every corner with him around the house. And I'm crying deeply in my heart every night. I hope I have the strength and will to move on.

argh. sorry i quoted and forgot to reply. bullet78, i guess your plight is far worst off. But you have to try to change the way you see him. And keep those memories as a past that you can look back to, and not be held back by.

its never easy to move on. but you have got to. :) otherwise you will always be stuck at the original point. whilst he may have moved on much earlier and farther than u did.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Ex-bf - A Friend Or A Foe? + How to forget? + Sex with Ex-bf + Worst Done To Ex (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked, unlocked, unlocked, unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.