Male HQ

Feng Ling Karaoke

Guest MaggiMee

Guest MaggiMee

Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:04 am

Just to carry on the thread on Feng Ling Karaoke at Sultan Plaza, as it was constructive and updating till this Forum moved over this new site:

Yes, the last posting on Feng Ling having a new KJ and the loud & high level of music that was too distractive for crooning and the hoardes of aunties that patronize the joint is still prevalent. Was there a few times this past week just to check out the regularity of patronage, and I must say I have decided to quit going there for the moment. The loud music is too difficult for anyone to sing with, coupled with the loud talking and cracking of silly jokes by the owner is really a put off!

Understand that even some regulars are staying away.

Guest elif

Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:59 pm

Post subject: Nice place for karaoke

There is this alternative for you guys to karaoke. The place is definately PLU friendly cos the owner(s), KJ and helpers are all PLUs (and they are all couples!) You will find a mix springkling ladies and the odd couples but be rest assured that they are extremely open and dying to be included amongst the PLUs. They will even partner to dance with you.

The drink is just $7.00 for the evenings and on eves of holidays, there are desserts specially cooked for patrons. Very often, one of the ladies will also cook curry (which she did just on Saturday nte) while someone else brought the French loaves, and even a bottle of wine!

This is definately a place to go for the moment. Don't miss it out.

Address:

Music & Arts Studio

29 Sing Joo Walk (adjacent to Rangoon Road/MRT: Little India)

Tel: 6293 3886

Mobile: 9101 8089

Guest Jojo

Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:44 am

Post subject: Feng Ling

:D Was there recommended by a friend - the place is very interesting - everybody is there to sing and have a good time. The place has a friendly atmosphere and all the patrons are friendly to smile with you even though you may be new.

:P The price is reasonably good - where else in the world can you find a good place to sing and at the same time feel comfortable.

:lol: Everubody is so easy going and you feel that you are there for a good time. Take it easy and you will find that you are very at home after about half an hour.

Guest you69

Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:40 pm

Post subject: feng ling

to all viewer of BW

i have been there many time i have found out myself that the place was good all the peoples they was friendly i understand that there is ONE PLU he is thin with short hair like to comment on other when they are on stage singing. i know him by my friend he even tell me about the place so i when to see by myself,this gay has work at DIAMOND b4,he has a BIG mouth you guy be care of him i ever told my friend about him after he has introduce to me.

Guest Guest

Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:31 pm

Post subject: Re: feng ling

wat's good abt dat place? dun u think the music is deafening loud?

to all viewer of BW

i have been there many time i have found out myself that the place was good all the peoples they was friendly i understand that there is ONE PLU he is thin with short hair like to comment on other when they are on stage singing. i know him by my friend he even tell me about the place so i when to see by myself,this gay has work at DIAMOND b4,he has a BIG mouth you guy be care of him i ever told my friend about him after he has introduce to me.

Guest Guest

Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:51 am

Post subject: Feng ling Karoake

Very Happy If the music is too soft, then it is not karoake leh .....people who can sing like loud music; they can then practise singing loudly. For people who cannot sing well, the music can help to boost their confidence.

Laughing Guess if the person who dislike loud music can only take comfort in the fact that he is not deaf to hear loud music.

Wink Many good singers come out of a place with loud music and also good singing skills ; the music acted up for them to make them the singers that they wanted to be.

Surprised All Karoake lounges are having their own individual styles; you acn like it or leave it. So if you go for both good time and happy singing, this is the place.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Feng Lin had now taken over by new management . Place is still the same. No renovation done. Alchohol allowed now. They got license to sell alchohol. I think its the same team from Yellow House. Plu friiendly but not 100% PLU. Many unties visit there just like yellow house... And LINE DANCING!!!! Gosh.. Roll eye ball!!

Rock Music...Line dancing; Country Music...Line dancing; Hokkien music...Line dancing; Military Music...Line dancing;Latin,chacha,ramba etc etc...Line dancing;

yawn.... ENJOY!!

Don't worry, Be happy

• 3 months later...

decided to give feng ling a go last nite, pop my head in and was immediately hit by strong tobacco odour. thus made a quick-turn exit.

i thot smoking in public places has been banned. maybe the operator can enlighten.

• Guest locked this topic