Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

Guest lelaki mantap

List of Places in KL for Fun (Washroom/ r&r )

The previous forum has been deleted so I created a new one, so that anyone can hangout and have fun. Enjoy!

KL SENTRAL - 98%

AMCORP MALL - 95%

SS2 MALL - 50 %

Sunway Pyramid - 60%

Subang Parade - 55%

Summit - 50%

R&R LDP PUCHONG - SUNWAY - 80%

R&R MEX CYBERJAYA- KL- 90 %

R&R LDP CALTEX KEPONG - 90%

R&R PENCHALA LINK 50 %

R&R SG BULOH NEAR RESTAURANT JEJANTAS 60 %

SHELL MRR2 INFRONT OF METROPOLITAN PARK - 45 %

SEMUA HOUSE KL 50 %

PUBLIKA - 65 %

SOGO KL - 55 %

KOTA RAYA - 65 %

12 minutes ago, Guest dota234 said:

Ill be outside indian toilet(outside starbucks) at KL central tomorrow. Chinese,22, flex. Will be looking for some action or sucking. 

Ill be there in the afternoon. See you, hoping for some fun ;)

20 minutes ago, Discreet26 said:

First time happened in KL Sentral. This guy stand next to me and look at my dick. Then I just showed him my dick and we proceed to Nu Sentral. Second time I met a guy from this chat and meet up at the toilet. 

So pick up at Sentral first.  Looks like that place is a hunting ground. 

Guest Lelaki Mantap
9 minutes ago, Hjbjas said:

SS2 Mall - 0% (this mall closed long time ago) 

Sentral -  high chances. I once saw a indo guy (moustached and quite muscular -  probably working at construction site) brazenly masturbating at the urinal while I was waiting for an empty urinal. Too bad lots of people around. 

R&R -  kinda low chances unless you initiate something.  Once at the R&R subang to  Damansara -  Petronas,  I was going to pee in one of the middle urinal when an Arab looking guy stepped into the other middle urinal -  these 2 urinals has no partition.  As Ibegin to per,  I let out a sigh of relief after stuck in jam for long time.  The Arab guy gave out a loud moan  I then sighed again.  He then moaned again.  I turned to him slightly and saw he had a hard on. I wanted so much to stretch my hand and stroke it...  too bad I had to go as my parents were in the car waiting and I had to drive them home. Worrued my dad come looking for me.

Never had any luck at the other places on the list. 

Wow, Thanks for the update dude. :D

Guest Aidan234
18 minutes ago, Guest Indian26 said:

indian flex, atheletic 26 years old looking for light fun. Would be at mid valley tomorrow for lunch break. Hit me up for mutual fun.

23 chi flex. will see you tomorrow for mutual hj/bj. :)

I always want to try bj (giving n getting) in public places like toilets and parks but I guess I'm a bit shy and I'll get nervous, but I guess once I got a cock in my mouth (or the other way round) my inner slut will comes out lol!

Edited by geekynerdyintellectualdude
23 minutes ago, geekynerdyintellectualdude said:

I always want to try bj (giving n getting) in public places like toilets and parks but I guess I'm a bit shy and I'll get nervous, but I guess once I got a cock in my mouth (or the other way round) my inner slut will comes out lol!

Are you still up? Want to meet in kelsna jaya or taman jaya park now for mutual suck off NOW 2.1am

7 hours ago, Mytoilet666 said:

Are you still up? Want to meet in kelsna jaya or taman jaya park now for mutual suck off NOW 2.1am

Awww sorry buddy, I was so far from taman jaya for an impromptu funtime :D I live in Taman Melawati and thanks for the offer by the way :P 

9 hours ago, Angelix said:

Is cruising still popular nowadays? I thought with apps, people don't really need to cruise in the toilet anymore.

One minus point of apps is the info given. Sometimes the expectations are too high and we're disappointed when we meet each other. Whereas you already know the looks of that person in a public facility 

• G_M changed the title to Cruising / Meet up in & around Kuala Lumpur within Selangor
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic