Male HQ

Filtering Out Certain People In Bw

upshot

Just want to find out from the owners/moderators of BW if there is a means to filter out certain individual ID of people in BW if I deem them troublesome troll so that I don't see their post anymore? I know other forums has this feature enabled.

I just about had it with some of those antagonistic personalities. I know know they do this and then play GUEST mode as well to create a counter situation to fan the flame. 

Thank you.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Thanks bluerunner .... will look into that option. Some people here are just too tiring for me to bother with their mentality and shenanigans.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.