Male HQ

Lust Or Love? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

What are the chances of catching HIV/hepB/STDs if my boyfriend slut around doing blowjobs, kissing, being screwed with condom? Please advise.

What are the chances of catching HIV/hepB/STDs if my boyfriend slut around doing blowjobs, kissing, being screwed with condom? Please advise.

I am just puzzled by your heading "lust vs love" when your issue is about STI/HIV ?

Nevertheless, I think a better website to help you is

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/index.php

You can call their hotline or submit your questions online

z

Guest Guest

I am just puzzled by your heading "lust vs love" when your issue is about STI/HIV ?

Nevertheless, I think a better website to help you is

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/tpl/qna_syn...oms.php?page=43

You can call their hotline or submit your questions online to this website

It is love and lust that sex happened.

Guest Guest
If you don't trust your bf, then no point getting attach, If you afraid to get hurt & he will betray you & sleeping with others outside, then don't fall in Love with anyone.

Better for me to get back at him by slutting myself and pass on my virus to him instead. Kill or be killed.

Yes, it is very easy to get all kinds of disease from your bf, if he does goes around.

Some people can separate love and lust. Sex is sex while love is love.

You do realize that passing on any STD knowingly is a criminal offence, don't you?

You will only have offence if you know that you are having, but to be frank, how many will admit that they already know? Mostly people will have more than a partner & sex often, by the time, you don't even know who actually is the one pass it to you

Better for me to get back at him by slutting myself and pass on my virus to him instead. Kill or be killed.

You do realize that passing on any STD knowingly is a criminal offence, don't you?

It is difficult to prove the intention of a person deliberately spreading sexually transmitted infections to another person. Unless it is a rape case.

z

If you don't trust your bf, then no point getting attach, If you afraid to get hurt & he will betray you & sleeping with others outside, then don't fall in Love with anyone.

Using your own body as a revenge by slutting around just to get back at your bf?

Wow, You really need help; seriously needs help.

Please go to our Help Link for some counseling.

Guest Guest

I was on IRC and this guy told me he is an HIV carrier.

Told once he found out he is positive, he when to the spa and try to bareback, and make people taste his cum after ejectulation.

Imagine you innocent bystander, then after he cum, he fling some of his sperm into your face!

I was on IRC and this guy told me he is an HIV carrier.

Told once he found out he is positive, he when to the spa and try to bareback, and make people taste his cum after ejectulation.

Imagine you innocent bystander, then after he cum, he fling some of his sperm into your face!

This guy should be arrested and put away before he infects someone!

I was in Hong Kong recently and was told by some doctor friends there that the increase in HIV infection among MSM in Hong Kong has become quite alarming and the majority of cases can be traced to 2 clusters. Because the increase has been so rapid, there is now a growing belief that there is some deliberate infection going on and the health workers are working very hard to trace the source of the infections. Hopefully the perpetrators can be caught soon.

This is yet another warning for us to practis safe sex always :(

gachi_muchi, most people are selfish, when they feeling deep pains, they only have hates & want others to be like them, they only be happy when more & more people suffer, to themself, they are the only victim, sad but this is another ugly side of human isn't it? When we are angry, we also always thinking that the fault belong to others, never really look into ourself...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

So recently dated this very nice guy . Let's call him J .

So we knows each other for 4 days .

3rd day we got intimate like hugging & kissing.

So 4th day i i randomly ask him is anything wrong ? He said nth wrong only the kissing and hugging part is too much , he said we do not know each other well and we are not at that stage yet .

So i told him lets start from the fresh . Dating is the first step and he told me to promise him not to get too close with him . No intimacy .

Until we both love each other .

My question is : Why the need to know each other well then can be intimate ?

I mean no intimacy during dating ? Is it true ?

Or what i've for him is purely lust ?

Well, if lust is the basis of your relationship, the building blocks of your relationship, you can be sure that your human nature will make you jaded of your partner.

I guess your date doesn't want you to leave him. He is seriously considering a future for the 2 of you. That's what I think lol. Or he is really just the conservative, traditional sort of boy.

Hmmm.. How to say... It's in our nature to get tired of routine, we always like something fresh. And the length of this process of turning into jaded monsters varies between each individual, some a few weeks, others 25 years ( :x ).

So yea, if there are more things like say, interests, love and an extra beautiful friendship to tie the 2 together, there is more to appreciate about your partner :) most of the times this appreciation/ realization can't be moulded.into words, it's felt!

So pardon my lousy examples lol

Sounds like a good start to a LTR! If he wants to hug/kiss immediately it shows that he is after your body and not interested to know more about you. By being polite and so called gentlemanly, It shows that he doesn't want his sexual desires to cloud the courtship phase and he wants to get to know you better as a person and connect with you emotionally and intellectually instead of moving to the physical stuff right away.

Brian Kinney (Queer as Folk) - There's only two kinds of straight people in this world: The ones that hate you to your face... and the ones that hate you behind your back.

I would say just go with the flow and don think too much or get paranoid which these 2 things usually hinder a relationship development imo. If he's your, he's yours. If not, then always look forward to the upcoming one.

Guest love/lust

Pure & Simple answer.....

If that guy love you, he will just cuddle and do passive/passionate kissing without the hardcore sex.

If he lust for you, he will suck you like an idiot till you cry mama papa.

Is it ? Cos in a r/s im quite a sensitive and paranoid . I tends to think alot

I dun know how old u r but u seemed 2 young. After reading all the above, I don't think u r quite ready 4 a real relationship. U r not matured enough in ur thinking n can b 2 sensitive n paranoid. I dun mean 2 offend u but I would avoid guys like u if I'm going 4 a rs.

A rs is not just n only about sex. Like some said, ur fren wants something beyond sex. If he wants only sex, he would hv jumped in2 it quickly n not hold back. He's doing so because he wants 2 make sure u r both compatible b4 giving his body 2 u. Yet u dun seemed 2 hv a clue wat's happening n mistook some of the explanation given by our kind brothers here.

If ur thinking is not matured enough, it's likely u will keep falling in n out of love until u learn wat a true rs entails n wat exactly u want.

I dun know how old u r but u seemed 2 young. After reading all the above, I don't think u r quite ready 4 a real relationship. U r not matured enough in ur thinking n can b 2 sensitive n paranoid. I dun mean 2 offend u but I would avoid guys like u if I'm going 4 a rs.

If ur thinking is not matured enough, it's likely u will keep falling in n out of love until u learn wat a true rs entails n wat exactly u want.

To: TS,

BASICALLY, I agreed wIth Delon. Please get into a r/s when u r more mature to prevent hurting yourselves and others.

I think that a good relationship navigate a balance between love and lust, even at the early stage of the relationship.

I do think that the safer way is to demonstrate restraint. People do need time to get acquainted with others, and might feel awkward getting intimate... even if he genuinely wants you just as bad. But I don't think that this applies to every single case.

After all is said and done, it's not just about sharing emotions and intellects. For the relationship to work, you still have to maintain the passion and make sure that the fire doesn't fade. Be it holding hands, gentle caresses, or one short peck... just read the signals and know how much is too much. You don't want to make him uncomfortable. Even if the relationship reaches the "bed" stage quite early, it doesn't mean the emotions/intellects part can't catch up. But of course, whenever in doubt, go the safer route (a.k.a. restraint, restraint, restraint).

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

So recently dated this very nice guy . Let's call him J .

So we knows each other for 4 days .

3rd day we got intimate like hugging & kissing.

So 4th day i i randomly ask him is anything wrong ? He said nth wrong only the kissing and hugging part is too much , he said we do not know each other well and we are not at that stage yet .

So i told him lets start from the fresh . Dating is the first step and he told me to promise him not to get too close with him . No intimacy .

Until we both love each other .

My question is : Why the need to know each other well then can be intimate ?

I mean no intimacy during dating ? Is it true ?

Or what i've for him is purely lust ?

I used to meet a guy named "J" too and I liked him a lot and we did those intimate things right on the first date. And the results was: he stop talking to me completely.

I think there are 2 extreme types of guys when it comes to dating: 1 is too agressive and 1 is too conservative. What to do? if you're too agressive, you piss him off. If he's too conservative, he pisses you off. So now the situation is very clear:

1/ if you like him and willing to sacrifice your agressiveness, then you do things at his pace

2/ you talk to him and try to convince him that hugging and kissing is normal even at this early stage. Tell him you like him and only seeing him exclusively.

3/ Just consider him as a friend for now and you go on and date other ppl (you must let him know about it). That was what I did cos I cant stand silence treatment. Neither can I wait for too long for the situation to improve.

and, maybe your "J" and mine is the same person. Haha. If it is so, then he is a really good guy (and so handsome :rolleyes: ) and you should persue your interest in him. Like someone here said, he is a very good future bf, if you can get to his heart. Good luck yo. :)

To me, when a first date ended in bed will not progress much further, on the other hand if the dating period drags on without certain level of intimacy, it is going to a dead end, the feelings for each other must develop over time while keen to know him more, treat him as special and exclusive, yearn to share happiness and discuss personal matters together, love is not a fairy tales, one sided feeling will nvr work and u can't force love ;)

At least you get a chance to date him.

The most miserable thing is to fall in love with someone you should not.

The feeling is terrible. Which I am experiencing now...

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

How do i make sure the fire doesn't fade ? Anyway he did mention that he feel uncomfortable about intimacy part..

i don't want to lose him..

It depends what you mean by 'fire'. If it's hot sex, then whether you like it or not, it will fade with time. If it's love, it can last a lifetime, PROVIDED you cherish, nurture and invest in it. Love is a powerful force that can keep burning on and on... Mere locking lips with my bf today, even after ten yrs, still sends emotions shooting through me no less strong than our first kiss.

It's convenient to satisfy one's lust in the near term, but once it becomes a habit, you may just lose out on what could reap a bigger treasure in the long run - a lasting relationship grounded on mutual respect and love. As they say, don't lose sight of the forest for the trees.

Good luck with J.

arh, all the couple with more than 5 years in rs should come together and teach us how to have and maintain our r/s. Tell us your experience and the obstacles you faced, and how you overcame them.

I see many gay men above 40 are still chasing sex in the cruising scenes. That is so sad. meaning until that age, they still dont understand what love is or they havent found love at all.

I agree that only love can last for years. and only love can bring you the nicest feelings in the world. Just by seeing his face, touch his skin, kiss him, or just resting my head on his lap, will make me feel so happy and grateful.

Love is great. If you havent found it, keep on looking.

havent said that, maintaining a r/s is not simple. sometimes we need to compromise and it is a lot harder than saying. and sometimes you may wonder, is it worth it? sometimes you may compare, that you make more effort, that you love him more than he loves you, that he does not love you as much as you expected... those moments are the obstacles that may break your r/s. sometimes it is true, that he does not love you as much, then you should move on.

sigh... it's too complicated and too abstract. I'm struggling with my feelings too. But everytime i think of him, i find he is so worth trying, compromising, pampering : )

• Guest locked this topic