Male HQ

Meet Up At Fitness First Malaysia - Hj/bj/body Worship/gut Punch/ Etc..

1 hour ago, hahatt1069 said:

So crowded then hardly things could happen. 2-4 person and got 2 rooms (sauna & steam) is the best. I think before 5pm or 8/9pm like that would be the best

I find it better at peak hours though, got cruised while it was crowded twice. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! I’m going home to KL from abroad for a few weeks. Planning on getting their trial pass. Any particular branch which is the cruisiet? I like showing off my body/cock, being watched while I’m almost naked in the sauna/steam even without action turns me on. Would be great to know the branch/day/time as I have flexible timings, at least when I’m not seeing my gf hehehe

14 hours ago, Discreet Bi Professional said:

Hey guys! I’m going home to KL from abroad for a few weeks. Planning on getting their trial pass. Any particular branch which is the cruisiet? I like showing off my body/cock, being watched while I’m almost naked in the sauna/steam even without action turns me on. Would be great to know the branch/day/time as I have flexible timings, at least when I’m not seeing my gf hehehe

aveneu k ff

17 hours ago, Discreet Bi Professional said:

You must be muscular hunk. How to identify you hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2019 at 12:10 PM, hahatt1069 said:

Bright? It was very dim last time good to relax in a dim environment

See thru door? They change the original door? 

Now the curve steam room out of order again. 

Yea now the lights are super bright, and what goes on inside is visible