Male HQ

Meet Up At Fitness First Malaysia - Hj/bj/body Worship/gut Punch/ Etc..

On 1/30/2019 at 1:28 PM, sean_ryan87 said:

Garden’s has been quite happening , 2 weeks or so ago, 4 of us jo for each other in steamroom . So far , wildest experience for me

Wah that’s hot and it’s rare to have because it is very hard to manage 4 person actions at the same time. What did you guys do there? How did you confirm each other up to 4 person? What day & time is it ?

20 hours ago, hahatt1069 said:

Wah that’s hot and it’s rare to have because it is very hard to manage 4 person actions at the same time. What did you guys do there? How did you confirm each other up to 4 person? What day & time is it ?

They were very very loosely covering with towel and have a bit of cock peeking out.. a little touch here and there.. it was confirmed

Met a gym built Malay in FF . I like how direct he was as in once I entered the steam room, he just moved his body to block my direction, and then approached me with his dick eventually touched my hand.

His is handsome. His chest is very thick, and he has very nice back wing, and bulged up biceps triceps, which I could not resist.

His dick was already rock hard, curving upwards. I immediately grabbed it and reached his glans. I realized He was very sensitive at the dick tip - his urethreal opening. Every time I touched it he will let out a deep satisfactory moan.

I played his dick with him standing,  back facing me like I was wanking for him. I used the other hand to grab his chiseled chest and nipple, and also play his testicles and push his part (between anus and testicles) to increase his dick hardness even more. Then he opened up his towel- he wanted me to lick his dick but I was too afraid to be found out so I rejected. To compensate I sucked him a while with his towel on and covered. Oh man, his muscles are really juicy. 

He was in a rush so he did not cum. I think if he used his muscular arm to jerk me off I’ll be cum in 3 min. Really can’t believe to be approached by such sky vege. I think my workout has showned some results now and I have to gym hardcore even more.

Hope to see him again in FF

Edited by hahatt1069
On 2/3/2019 at 1:59 AM, hahatt1069 said:

Met a gym built Malay in FF . I like how direct he was as in once I entered the steam room, he just moved his body to block my direction, and then approached me with his dick eventually touched my hand.

His is handsome. His chest is very thick, and he has very nice back wing, and bulged up biceps triceps, which I could not resist.

His dick was already rock hard, curving upwards. I immediately grabbed it and reached his glans. I realized He was very sensitive at the dick tip - his urethreal opening. Every time I touched it he will let out a deep satisfactory moan.

I played his dick with him standing,  back facing me like I was wanking for him. I used the other hand to grab his chiseled chest and nipple, and also play his testicles and push his part (between anus and testicles) to increase his dick hardness even more. Then he opened up his towel- he wanted me to lick his dick but I was too afraid to be found out so I rejected. To compensate I sucked him a while with his towel on and covered. Oh man, his muscles are really juicy. 

He was in a rush so he did not cum. I think if he used his muscular arm to jerk me off I’ll be cum in 3 min. Really can’t believe to be approached by such sky vege. I think my workout has showned some results now and I have to gym hardcore even more.

Hope to see him again in FF

which ff?

On 2/6/2019 at 10:49 AM, Yooong said:

Just trying my luck.

To the guy who was in the sauna with me on 4th of Feb around closing time, saw you in the gym around 9.25pm wearing black, I think that you look cute! 

I’d like to know you. Didn’t had the chance to talk to you, PM me pls if you are reading this

Which ff? Any action?

just back from FF empire. 

i noticed a guy was at sauna more than 2hours I guess. 

when I reach gym for changing, this guy already walking at locker area. 

after I done my workout sessions ( 2 hours class).. and ready for shower, this guy still at shower and sauna area. 

I wonder can a person can stand so long in sauna?

seems that this guy spending more times at sauna rather than at gym floor

2 hours ago, beachboy343 said:

after I done my workout sessions ( 2 hours class).. and ready for shower, this guy still at shower and sauna area. 

Lol.

The thing is sometimes I don’t even see them hitting the gym. They go there just for the sauna, the ppl u see on the gym floor and the sauna r two different group of ppl.

1 hour ago, Yooong said:

Lol.

The thing is sometimes I don’t even see them hitting the gym. They go there just for the sauna, the ppl u see on the gym floor and the sauna r two different group of ppl.

3 hours ago, beachboy343 said:

Agree!!

I have been seeing some just bring nothing to the gym, they are just cruising in sauna for hours without seeing their face in the gym floor... 

6 hours ago, Gymfit1069 said:

Agree!!

I have been seeing some just bring nothing to the gym, they are just cruising in sauna for hours without seeing their face in the gym floor... 

For many cases it might be for some one just want to have fun. I love going straight to steam room after taking long flight. Since the skin is so dry plus my body and mind got tired. Using steamroom only is perfect.. 

On 2/15/2019 at 8:11 AM, Backyard said:

For many cases it might be for some one just want to have fun. I love going straight to steam room after taking long flight. Since the skin is so dry plus my body and mind got tired. Using steamroom only is perfect.. 

Me too. Sometimes going to FF is just for the steam room & sauna room. 

Occadionally the temperature is too hot / too cold which is  annoying.

Edited by hahatt1069
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Today met a guy in FF BBT. Met him in steam room but I left after he and another guy came in for a while because I already in the steam room for some time. Later i showered and he seemed showered in my next cubicle later. Wondering is he also people like us...... While I'm still showering, felt that he stands outside my shower cubicle in once a while. When I came out, saw him standing outside. But I was too shy to have eye contact with him. Then I just walked away and he seemed like heading back to stream room. If you are here, pm me. 

• 4 weeks later...