Male HQ

Meet Up At Fitness First Malaysia - Hj/bj/body Worship/gut Punch/ Etc..

6 hours ago, IWill said:

Yesterday fun with Malay fit guy at FF Avenue K 💦💦💦

today will going to FF 1 mont Kiara morning time.

anyone know what time FF 1 mont kiara is cruisy?

1MK only got steam room. there is no sauna room there. so i think it is better to go to the curve / AK. 

you seem to go to FF AK almost every day in the afternoon.

2 hours ago, hahatt1069 said:

1MK only got steam room. there is no sauna room there. so i think it is better to go to the curve / AK. 

you seem to go to FF AK almost every day in the afternoon.

I have never been there after the renovation is done. 

The sauna room in AK is operational? - have confirmed with the staff - both steam room and sauna are not operational

Edited by groupFunKL92
17 hours ago, Backyard said:

Not so hard to find fun at gym. But you need to be more than average. People will starring at you anytime. And once they follow to charging room. You will catch someone. Haha

i agree witcha. of course being someone with a nice stats like u, 170 68 are at the advantage. i dont have a nice bod, but hey at least we r both Malays, whatever that means. hahhah

7 hours ago, groupFunKL92 said:

i agree witcha. of course being someone with a nice stats like u, 170 68 are at the advantage. i dont have a nice bod, but hey at least we r both Malays, whatever that means. hahhah

Haha. Got someone really horny today at gym MV. Waiting for me finishing shower then he let me fuck and cum inside him. What a good start of my day. Lol

1 minute ago, Backyard said:

Haha. Got someone really horny today at gym MV. Waiting for me finishing shower then he let me fuck and cum inside him. What a good start of my day. Lol

nice. how do you know someone signals to u for fun?

i hv caught some guys staring at me for a few times, lingering too. but i always thot they did so cuz i was just within their eyesight. 

1 hour ago, Backyard said:

No safety precautions?  Be careful.

2 hours ago, Discreet Bi Professional said:

Hey guys, it’s been a while! Just got back to Malaysia a month ago. I’m thinking of continuing my cruising adventures in KL for a while so I’m considering a joint membership for FF and CF. How much would that be and is it fixed by a yearly-membership basis?

Welcome back! Unfortunately CMCO will begin on 14th Oct ya ;(