Male HQ

Meet Up At Fitness First Malaysia - Hj/bj/body Worship/gut Punch/ Etc..

On 6/15/2022 at 2:49 AM, hahatt1069 said:

Met a meaty guy in sauna at Gardens. He was so sensitive and stopped me just after a blow. I guess he is too nervous. Touching his big chest just made me couldn’t resist. 

did u 2 continue played at shower cubicle? or cum at steam room?

On 6/20/2022 at 8:09 AM, toh said:

did u 2 continue played at shower cubicle? or cum at steam room?

Eventually I asked him to jerk me off in the steam room.

One thing I don’t like is that recently there are so many twinks like 80% which is not my cup of tea. Where are my muscular guys?  The broad chest and huge arms just turn me on so much. 

Edited by hahatt1069
Guest St8marriedgettingfit
On 6/20/2022 at 1:21 PM, SomeOneElse said:

Hi, could not find a relevant topic so I am asking here.

Any promotion now to sign up FF? The price quoted is 250/mth + registration fee (but give 3 PT sessions). Thank you.

Not really, about the same.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2022 at 1:16 PM, hahatt1069 said:

Eventually I asked him to jerk me off in the steam room.

One thing I don’t like is that recently there are so many twinks like 80% which is not my cup of tea. Where are my muscular guys?  The broad chest and huge arms just turn me on so much. 

I also can't see much big guys nowadays... sien. Even beefy guys not a lot... they just workout and go back, not cruisy.

On 7/6/2022 at 4:03 PM, chiPJ said:

I also can't see much big guys nowadays... sien. Even beefy guys not a lot... they just workout and go back, not cruisy.

Think most people dropped their membership during the pandemic. I stopped mine and went to AF. No steam/sauna....haiz

On 7/8/2022 at 4:07 AM, romeooug said:

Think most people dropped their membership during the pandemic. I stopped mine and went to AF. No steam/sauna....haiz

so AF many hunks? but no Steam/sauna a bit difficult to play... 

I still see huge guys in FF/CF now and then but not a lot... they usually lansi won't play or cruise also.. frustrating...!

On 7/8/2022 at 4:20 PM, chiPJ said:

so AF many hunks? but no Steam/sauna a bit difficult to play... 

I still see huge guys in FF/CF now and then but not a lot... they usually lansi won't play or cruise also.. frustrating...!

The fit goodlooking guys are usually more selective... . AF is 24 hours so crowd is spread out. Most times, not many people. I have met some guys there and we take our fun outside instead

On 7/10/2022 at 9:38 AM, romeooug said:

The fit goodlooking guys are usually more selective... . AF is 24 hours so crowd is spread out. Most times, not many people. I have met some guys there and we take our fun outside instead

did not play at shower?

outside mean at mall toilet or go home

On 7/18/2022 at 2:24 PM, toh said:

did not play at shower?

outside mean at mall toilet or go home

They have CCTVs in open areas inside the Male Changing area so unless there is no PT or Gym personnel around, it is possible but there is always a chance that they review the recording later. Fun outside means in hotel or at someone's place

• 4 weeks later...

I joined ff last year and sauna and steam room were closed till june this year.

I went to garden, 1mk or Ave k mostly and so far I've not encountered any "interesting" thing. 

Ave k is super crowded after office hour and I wonder how ppl have fun there.

Further,  the doors and walls of the shower cubicles are quite transparent. So how do ppl have fun inside?

On 8/15/2022 at 1:46 PM, ild2022 said:

I went to garden, 1mk or Ave k mostly and so far I've not encountered any "interesting" thing. 

Further,  the doors and walls of the shower cubicles are quite transparent. So how do ppl have fun inside?

there's no way people can have fun in ff avenue k 😅 so many people. hehe. so far, after pandemic i only go to FF for workout. waiting for the right time to start searching for fun again. anyone working out in FF this morning? let's have some workout in sexy tight/shorts! 🤭🤭🤭

U may try sauna steam after 8.30pm weekday,

and weekend, 5pm onward

few times during weekend, ppl so dare just cruise around, and look into others cubicle.

On 8/16/2022 at 10:22 AM, toh said:

U may try sauna steam after 8.30pm weekday,

and weekend, 5pm onward

few times during weekend, ppl so dare just cruise around, and look into others cubicle.

I din even bother to go to the sauna or steam room at Ave k after my workout (usually around 8 sth after office hours) cz there r just too many ppl  cruising there 

Further,  the doors and walls of the shower cubicles are quite transparent. So how do ppl have fun insi

Where u at? Around ave k? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/21/2023 at 4:28 PM, fit said:

Was at FF Gardens Mall few Monday ago. Encountered someone in the sauna after my workout. We were standing next to each other, and his hand started touching mine. Caught my attention. Next thing we went into a shower cubicle to have some mutual HJ & BJ till we both cum.

Hi Fit you have any tele id pls dm me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/24/2023 at 6:30 PM, HornyAsAlways said:

puchong?
Near me

Not FF member but puchong not far from me 

Edited by scottie
  • 2 weeks later...