Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Black shirt guy
1 hour ago, Guest Tasek said:

Haha anyone else here? 
jerking off at urinal

Thanks for ur massive load and really love ur long dick cute didi. Hope to meet u again. Didn’t get ur contact just now. I will be staying at Starbucks for the next hour. If you’re keen for further meet ups, can come find me. :)))

8 minutes ago, Guest Black shirt guy said:

Thanks for ur massive load and really love ur long dick cute didi. Hope to meet u again. Didn’t get ur contact just now. I will be staying at Starbucks for the next hour. If you’re keen for further meet ups, can come find me. :)))

Are u the bald middle age guy? You are the only one who wear the black shirt guy there now!

36 minutes ago, Guest Black shirt guy said:

Hahaha i left alr. You still there?

2 hours ago, Guest RnF said:

Here for people but not cruisers

Have truly going further inside the hut. There a staircase going down below. Cruiser might walk there to see any encountered hehe

Guest Rnf durian tent
43 minutes ago, Guest Rnf said:

Have truly going further inside the hut. There a staircase going down below. Cruiser might walk there to see any encountered hehe

Saw a Malay guy going inside the hut and I follow him. He was going down from the staircase and he took out his dxck. Inside really dark and deem haha abit creepy but worth it. Heaven nice cruise place

22 minutes ago, Guest Rnf durian tent said:

Saw a Malay guy going inside the hut and I follow him. He was going down from the staircase and he took out his dxck. Inside really dark and deem haha abit creepy but worth it. Heaven nice cruise place

Around 12pm I went there saw a Chinese guy going inside then after 5min I go inside and saw him already half naked at the staircase and go near him. He was wearing short pant with erect birdie haha

5 hours ago, Benny33 said:

Around 12pm I went there saw a Chinese guy going inside then after 5min I go inside and saw him already half naked at the staircase and go near him. He was wearing short pant with erect birdie haha

12PM?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.