Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Holiday Plaza
5 hours ago, Guest John said:

Is there any gloryhole in JB town? I'm not sure if there is one in Merlin Tower. If there is any, i could use a mouth 😇

As far as I know there is none. 

Went to Umall this afternoon.Both cubicle occupied. Entered the cubicle next to it and saw an Chinese Old men through the peephole. Can't see who is in the last one but can see the glory hole was covering.
And both of them seems like just see who are more patience than the other.

Just about giving up due to no idea how long these two selfish idiots would hang in there.
I stepped out the cubicle and saw one Chinese Uncle stood at the last urinal. He is tall, although not muscular but fit. He just stood there and holding his dick without peeing, so I stood next 2 urinal away just to make sure he is cruising. He didn't go away so I'm quite sure he is waiting me to come touch his dick. So I did and his dick is hard and thick!If we are not outside I probably immediately knee down and give it a good hard blow!

I whispered to him we go somewhere else. It would be more private in the toilet next to DIY. 
He didn't have much response but I guess he did heard what I said. I went out and heading to Mr. DIY direction. He following me. 

The toilet wasn't empty as I expected. But didn't stop us. We hide in the toilet while someone is in next cubicle. 

He didn't say anything, he just pull down his shorts and his thick penis is even harder now. Waste no time I give him a good strong suction by my mouth. But also trying My best not making any noise that would bring any people suspicious. 

He is tall, which I guess he is probably 185. So when I knee down his penis still slightly higher than my mouth so need to use my hand to hold his dick downward other wise it will choke me. 

However all the while when i blowing his dick he didn't have much response or moaning. Even I playing his nibbles. He just staring at me down when I sucking his dick. So weird. 

In the end he ejaculated in my mouth but I was doubt because I didn't feel much in my mouth. He just pushed his dick deep in my throat as much he can. And some bitter taste and that's it.

I helped him clean up and before he left finally he said "thank you."

Back to the toilet and yet those two cubicle still occupied. Same Chinese old man. But not long that Chinese Uncle gave up and I finally got a chance enter the cubicle. Through the glory hole was a skinny malay guy and I guess I'm not his type his covering the hole with some card.

To these two pathetic humans. If you are so picky about the dick try Apps . Don't waste time waiting in the dirty toilet. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.