Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Umall

I just want to let u know if any of u still dont know, if u come to umall to cruise on weekend (friday/saturday/sunday), please be careful because there is one uncle like to snap your dick pic through the hole and posted it on twitter. I found that he got 2 different accounts. The pic posted a bit different for both acc but still u can know it is the same person. Always updated the dick pic on saturday/sunday. He posted mine once. He even use this page using almost the same name with his twitter acc. Maybe he knows about the spot from here.

Guest Curious
On 6/18/2022 at 10:01 PM, Guest Umall said:

I just want to let u know if any of u still dont know, if u come to umall to cruise on weekend (friday/saturday/sunday), please be careful because there is one uncle like to snap your dick pic through the hole and posted it on twitter. I found that he got 2 different accounts. The pic posted a bit different for both acc but still u can know it is the same person. Always updated the dick pic on saturday/sunday. He posted mine once. He even use this page using almost the same name with his twitter acc. Maybe he knows about the spot from here.

Mind to tell the uncle's Twitter account ID,  see am i the lucky one being snap and post

Guest Umall
On 6/19/2022 at 12:34 AM, Guest Curious said:

Mind to tell the uncle's Twitter account ID,  see am i the lucky one being snap and post

Or might be you are the one snapping and posting?

Guest Curious
On 6/19/2022 at 2:39 PM, Guest Umall said:

Or might be you are the one snapping and posting?

Unfortunately I'm not the Uncle... 

But it's possible I'm one of the giver

Guest Umall
On 6/21/2022 at 9:44 AM, Adam8t8 said:

Wow he got so many dick..many gays queue outside waiting for their turn..but dont hv any chance

Do u want to offer your dick at umall?

Guest Umall
On 6/21/2022 at 9:44 AM, Adam8t8 said:

Wow he got so many dick..many gays queue outside waiting for their turn..but dont hv any chance

Yeah. Other people dont get any chance just because this dickhead stayed too long inside the cubicle to snap people's dick pic. 

Guest Giant
On 6/21/2022 at 8:14 PM, Guest GiantPlentong Understall said:

Anyone in Giant Plentong toilet besides food court?  

If you are fit and giant cock then interested.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.