Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Cruiser @ Shell Affin

Dear glasses guy in blue shirt, thanks for your handjob at the urinal. I wasn’t worried someone might come in but the way you staring at the toilet entrance makes me feel nervous. Your cold hands also not very suitable to do  a masturbation.
I like to play with your bubbly ass and pointy nipples which I caressed with my fingers. I should have unbutton you and lick + suck your nipples while pushing you to the wall. Hope will be able to meet you again.

Guest Cruiser @ Shell Affin

Ok, I am satisfied for letting 2 hot guys grabbing my meat and stroking it in public. Pity no one into blowjob and no one able to milk my week old soymilk out. ( ´Д`)y━・~~

Guest Cruiser @ Shell

What a super hot sexy 3some I just experience!!
3-way circle jerk, double dragon blowjob, nipple sucking, public fun. And both of them are handsome and sexy! Tall and cute formal guy and gym fit handsome black t-shirt guy… both of you are too hot like a dream! Thanks for your time!

Guest Shell Afiin
27 minutes ago, Guest Cruiser @ Shell said:

What a super hot sexy 3some I just experience!!
3-way circle jerk, double dragon blowjob, nipple sucking, public fun. And both of them are handsome and sexy! Tall and cute formal guy and gym fit handsome black t-shirt guy… both of you are too hot like a dream! Thanks for your time!

What a good encounter, anyone there now? I’m going now and reaching soon 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.