Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

to the guy who jaga for us while I was getting screwed at behind Pxxxxx R&R on Saturday evening

I didn't reject u when u approached me after that. I let u touch. But I tumpang my friend's car there for sex. He not happy, u know lah people not happy I anyhow give. I had to follow his car back.

Next week same time, I hope see u there again?

5 minutes ago, Guest Pandan said:

to the guy who jaga for us while I was getting screwed at behind Pxxxxx R&R on Saturday evening

I didn't reject u when u approached me after that. I let u touch. But I tumpang my friend's car there for sex. He not happy, u know lah people not happy I anyhow give. I had to follow his car back.

Next week same time, I hope see u there again?

Pandan R&R? Thot it is closed already

1 hour ago, Saggiboy said:

Pandan R&R? Thot it is closed already

Shhhh, that's why we went there for sex. It's at ur own risk.

But quite surprised got someone jaga for us. My friend no happy but I say got jaga better don't mind. I didn't mind he touch also but my friend not happy.

13 minutes ago, Guest Pandan said:

Shhhh, that's why we went there for sex. It's at ur own risk.

But quite surprised got someone jaga for us. My friend no happy but I say got jaga better don't mind. I didn't mind he touch also but my friend not happy.

Oh u mean u and ur friend went there to play, but someone wanna join in, but watch and jaga instead. 

Aiya, not everyone comfortable to have 3rd party join in. Your friend brought u there just to play w u. U wanted or dun mind the other guy join in, of cos he not happy la. 

Go all the way there, just hj/bj only? So much effort got so little actions. Lol

Edited by Saggiboy

6 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

Oh u mean u and ur friend went there to play, but someone wanna join in, but watch and jaga instead. 

Aiya, not everyone comfortable to have 3rd party join in. Your friend brought u there just to play w u. U wanted or dun mind the other guy join in, of cos he not happy la. 

Go all the way there, just hj/bj only? So much effort got so little actions. Lol

Of course go there got more quiet to get naked and let him fuck me good good. If hj only can go toilets settle already.

No lah, at first he jaga while watching me get fucked. Then he also get horny and get closer closer and touched me. I thought my friend very open also because he also didn't push him away. He just didn't let go of me to let him fuck me. Then the guy very automatic move to the corner to jaga. It's like he very experienced know need to jaga not stay.

After we finished then he touched me again. I thought my friend will wait for him to fuck me finished. But my friend looked unhappy so I had to dress up when the guy was about to masuk me. Of course that guy also not happy lah.

To that guy, hope u understand I did not reject u.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.