Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Edible
3 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

Wait for buddy cat to confirm or buddy cat kena tipu... 

I was there with them 4 of us

Guest edible
5 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

Wait for buddy cat to confirm or buddy cat kena tipu... 

why not come join us and you will know if its fun or not... then you no longer need to be curious.

Guest Edible 👌
25 minutes ago, Guest Edible said:

Yurs was thick cum on my hand 🫠

😅 sorry2 

Too shiok to control 🙈

Guest Shell
1 hour ago, woodlands894 said:

Yes there is one but two cubicles

Old vermin with lots of vermin’s diseases.

Guest Malay big dick
50 minutes ago, Guest rnf said:

now durian tent

Where is it ? I know at rnf but what area ? In rnf mall or where ? Can give me the direction ?

Guest Curious
10 hours ago, Guest Shell said:

How do you know that he has lots of diseases ya? You seem to know him so much better than his family members and partner.  Or it is just an accusation? Hmm

Guest Curious
12 hours ago, Guest Shell said:

He is an old vermin and you are a rude mad dog.

Guest Shell
4 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

He is an old vermin and you are a rude mad dog.

I am what I am as a human being. But you have had agreed that is an old vermin and you are supporter of an old vermin. So you are die hard old vermin minion!

Guest Chi
7 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

How do you know that he has lots of diseases ya? You seem to know him so much better than his family members and partner.  Or it is just an accusation? Hmm

For me, he seems to be an active sex player.

Want to play also better find young fresh one lah.

One thing is when you see his white pubic hair can potong stim alledi.

Guest Malay big dick
55 minutes ago, Guest Permas said:

Quick fun anywhere in permas? Aeon or sports complex? 

What time ? Malay or chi ?

Guest Tuta
13 hours ago, Guest boi said:

shell tuta anyone?

Got people there meh? I went there before no people one.

Guest Curious
20 hours ago, Guest Shell said:

I am what I am as a human being. But you have had agreed that is an old vermin and you are supporter of an old vermin. So you are die hard old vermin minion!

You say you are a human being, but I don't feel that you are a human being, because humans at least respect each other, but you don't. You can only curse, talk about, and criticize others. What else can you do? Calling you a mad dog is good enough. If you continue to curse and criticize, you will be worse than pigs and dogs.

Guest SETIA Tropika
On 4/7/2024 at 10:36 PM, Guest STWC said:

any sucker at setia tropika? 

Can give your Tele? I always visit there can meet up when you're there ya :)

Guest Shell
3 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

You say you are a human being, but I don't feel that you are a human being, because humans at least respect each other, but you don't. You can only curse, talk about, and criticize others. What else can you do? Calling you a mad dog is good enough. If you continue to curse and criticize, you will be worse than pigs and dogs.

You mentioned before don’t criticize and yet you are doing the opposite. Of course I am a human being and I am proud of it. I don’t act like whom you are currently protecting loitering around at dirty places for sex. So you are undisputed number 1 hypocrite and great minion for old vermin. You can’t feel people being a human being because your frequency have been tuned for old vermin. 

Guest Tropika
2 hours ago, Guest SETIA Tropika said:

Can give your Tele? I always visit there can meet up when you're there ya :)

Want meet mah?

Guest Shell tun aminah
56 minutes ago, Guest shell tuta said:

22yd chi boy,171 57,u?

When you go again?

Guest shell tuta
32 minutes ago, Guest Shell tun aminah said:

When you go again?

if u can suck me,i can go now

Guest Curious
4 hours ago, Guest Shell said:

You mentioned before don’t criticize and yet you are doing the opposite. Of course I am a human being and I am proud of it. I don’t act like whom you are currently protecting loitering around at dirty places for sex. So you are undisputed number 1 hypocrite and great minion for old vermin. You can’t feel people being a human being because your frequency have been tuned for old vermin. 

At first I tried to persuade you to stop criticizing and insulting others, but did you listen? No. I am learning from you. If you don't respect others, why should I be polite to you? If you don't want others to insult you, then don't insult others. If I am a hypocrite, then you are worse than pigs and dogs. How can you be like a human? At least people will listen to advice, but you won't. I am not protecting you. I am just watching you insult and criticize others more and more. Go and reflect on yourself.

Guest Guest
38 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

At first I tried to persuade you to stop criticizing and insulting others, but did you listen? No. I am learning from you. If you don't respect others, why should I be polite to you? If you don't want others to insult you, then don't insult others. If I am a hypocrite, then you are worse than pigs and dogs. How can you be like a human? At least people will listen to advice, but you won't. I am not protecting you. I am just watching you insult and criticize others more and more. Go and reflect on yourself.

Why r u so kay poh chi? Stop your flaming here.

Org nak raya.  Kalau dia bising dgn org lain u memang kaypoh.

Konek u x potong dan kotor.. jgn kacau kat sini.

Guest Shell
52 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

Who are you to persuade me? 
Did I say anything wrong about you?

Not only you are an undisputed and horrible hypocrite but you are really want to be a hero right? But you are none but just a zero.

It seems like that old vermin is your lover or your idol. I don’t need your respect at anll and no even bother what you are saying about me. So what are you going to do? Declare war because that old vermin is your ally or you are actually that old vermin or alike? 

Guest Curious
14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Why r u so kay poh chi? Stop your flaming here.

Org nak raya.  Kalau dia bising dgn org lain u memang kaypoh.

Konek u x potong dan kotor.. jgn kacau kat sini.

Jika saya Kay po chi, begitu juga dengan anda. Forum ini bukan untuk menghina orang lain. Anda ingin melihat siapa yang mula menghina dahulu? Saya hanya memperlakukan orang lain dengan cara yang sama seperti orang lain. Dan itu bukan urusan anda sama ada konek saya dipotong atau kotor. Ingatkan mulut anda.

Guest Curious
4 minutes ago, Guest Shell said:

Who are you to persuade me? 
Did I say anything wrong about you?

Not only you are an undisputed and horrible hypocrite but you are really want to be a hero right? But you are none but just a zero.

It seems like that old vermin is your lover or your idol. I don’t need your respect at anll and no even bother what you are saying about me. So what are you going to do? Declare war because that old vermin is your ally or you are actually that old vermin or alike? 

Diam la

Mad dog barking

Guest Guest

Jika saya Kay po chi, begitu juga dengan anda. Forum ini bukan untuk menghina orang lain. Anda ingin melihat siapa yang mula menghina dahulu? Saya hanya memperlakukan orang lain dengan cara yang sama seperti orang lain. Dan itu bukan urusan anda sama ada konek saya dipotong atau kotor. Ingatkan mulut anda.

U gila hanjing kay po chi.. pergi jilat pantat mak engkau

Jgn kacau kat sini. Nanti I kutuk sampai atok lu jgn nangis

Guest Curious
5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

U gila hanjing kay po chi.. pergi jilat pantat mak engkau

Jgn kacau kat sini. Nanti I kutuk sampai atok lu jgn nangis

2nd Mad dog barking

Diam la 

Binatang yang dilahirkan tanpa sesiapa yang mengajarnya

Guest Guest

2nd Mad dog barking

Diam la 

Kalau mak pantat u x sedap boleh jilat lanjiao atok lu

I memang haramkan hanjing yg kay poh chi kat sini.

U lahir dari jubor ke.. makan taik dari segala alam memang sedap dan harum rupenya.

Guest Curious
43 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Kalau mak pantat u x sedap boleh jilat lanjiao atok lu

I memang haramkan hanjing yg kay poh chi kat sini.

U lahir dari jubor ke.. makan taik dari segala alam memang sedap dan harum rupenya.

Diam la 

2nd Mad dog barking

Jika anda mempunyai kemampuan, bersuaralah. Binatang tanpa lanjiao hanya akan menyalak seperti anjing gila.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.