Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest midvalley said:

Anyone want to jerk off in midvalley or St Giles toilets 

Your stats?

Guest Curious
17 hours ago, Guest Shell said:

My age sure younger than that old ugly vermin loitering at many dirty places. Why so many questions?

Don’t even need fingers to point already.

Sunce you pity him, do your charities and satisfying his unfulfilled desires so this vermin can stop preying for victims.

I don't pity him. People should be more careful with their words. There will be retribution. The same goes for those who judge people by appearance. Because what you wrote is very unpleasant. Everyone will grow old. Unless you never grow old, then you can't say anything about others.

Guest Shell
3 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

I don't pity him. People should be more careful with their words. There will be retribution. The same goes for those who judge people by appearance. Because what you wrote is very unpleasant. Everyone will grow old. Unless you never grow old, then you can't say anything about others.

What retribution? It’s a fact!

Grow old gracefully and not loitering at dirty toilets and places prey for victims.

Guest Curious
1 hour ago, Guest Shell said:

What retribution? It’s a fact!

Grow old gracefully and not loitering at dirty toilets and places prey for victims.

I hope you won't be criticized when you are old, because everyone will grow old, it's just a matter of time. When you are criticized by others, you won't need their sympathy.

Guest Shell
3 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

I hope you won't be criticized when you are old, because everyone will grow old, it's just a matter of time. When you are criticized by others, you won't need their sympathy.

Like I said earlier, you help that old vermin since you are pitying or sympathetic him to satisfy his unfulfilled needs. Don’t be a hypocrite here!

Guest Curious
8 hours ago, Guest Shell said:

Like I said earlier, you help that old vermin since you are pitying or sympathetic him to satisfy his unfulfilled needs. Don’t be a hypocrite here!

Tmd

Do you think you are 18-25 years old? Don't keep asking me to help him. I am not sympathizing with him, I am asking you to be more virtuous. If you keep criticizing the elderly, can I criticize you too? You have no guts and you only criticize people behind their backs. You are not like a man at all. You are like a gossiper pointing fingers at people behind their backs.

Guest Curious
8 hours ago, Guest Shell said:

This is just a cruisy page, not for you to criticize others. If you want to criticize, then do it in front of the people you criticize. Don't criticize behind their backs, that's like gossiping.

Guest Shell
12 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

This is just a cruisy page, not for you to criticize others. If you want to criticize, then do it in front of the people you criticize. Don't criticize behind their backs, that's like gossiping.

This is a free world and nobody can stop you for doing anything that’s not illicit. Don’t be a hypocrite. If you want to help that old vermin, go ahead and don’t let him loitering at public places prey on victims.

Guest Curious
1 hour ago, Guest Shell said:

This is a free world and nobody can stop you for doing anything that’s not illicit. Don’t be a hypocrite. If you want to help that old vermin, go ahead and don’t let him loitering at public places prey on victims.

Yes, this is a free world, but no one asked you to criticize and insult the elderly. Haven't you read books? Where did you read books? If you don't like it, don't reply or go to that place. No one asked you to insult people. What is a hypocrite? People like you only talk about people behind their backs and dare not come out to speak to them face to face. The world will not be peaceful if there are people like you. If you still want to insult others, I will just treat you like a mad dog barking and howling.

31 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

Yes, this is a free world, but no one asked you to criticize and insult the elderly. Haven't you read books? Where did you read books? If you don't like it, don't reply or go to that place. No one asked you to insult people. What is a hypocrite? People like you only talk about people behind their backs and dare not come out to speak to them face to face. The world will not be peaceful if there are people like you. If you still want to insult others, I will just treat you like a mad dog barking and howling.

Hi hi. Just ignore him. The more we reply the more he gets something to say or do. I think I know who he is cos these messages started after I met one Chinese guy whom did not fit his profile. He also supposed to meet up but was late and I met him the second time and he was quite excited to do it but he didn’t we did hit it off and I guess he could not take the rejection. So just let him bark to his heart content. 😌 I don’t read his messages at all. Just ignore and thanks for the messages. It’s good to see some nice people around. 
Happy weekend all. 

Guest Shell
3 hours ago, woodlands894 said:

Hi hi. Just ignore him. The more we reply the more he gets something to say or do. I think I know who he is cos these messages started after I met one Chinese guy whom did not fit his profile. He also supposed to meet up but was late and I met him the second time and he was quite excited to do it but he didn’t we did hit it off and I guess he could not take the rejection. So just let him bark to his heart content. 😌 I don’t read his messages at all. Just ignore and thanks for the messages. It’s good to see some nice people around. 
Happy weekend all. 

Old vermin is talking now. 
Why the toilets are still so smelly and dirty? Awaiting your mouth to suck and tongue to lick them clean and dry.

Guest Curious
11 hours ago, Guest Shell said:

Old vermin is talking now. 
Why the toilets are still so smelly and dirty? Awaiting your mouth to suck and tongue to lick them clean and dry.

The rude mad dog is barking again. I wonder if he has any manners. If you want to bark, just get out of here and bark. Or is your penis not as good as that old man's, so you are jealous of him again?

Guest Shell
2 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

The rude mad dog is barking again. I wonder if he has any manners. If you want to bark, just get out of here and bark. Or is your penis not as good as that old man's, so you are jealous of him again?

A typical hypocrite. Go and help this 老人虫 by satisfying this old vermin needs. You feel upset for this disgraceful act waiting for your help!

Guest Curious
29 minutes ago, Guest Shell said:

A typical hypocrite. Go and help this 老人虫 by satisfying this old vermin needs. You feel upset for this disgraceful act waiting for your help!

You say I'm a hypocrite. You are a spineless man and a narrow-minded villain who only knows how to talk behind people's backs. You're a despicable villain. Get out of this forum and stop complaining.

Guest Horny
5 minutes ago, Guest chi said:

edible park?

Never been there before. Normally where to fun at Edible park? Got public toilet there?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.