Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, Guest Suckmyd said:

Damansara Aliff central park toilet. And also petronas nearby, its such a quite place to have fun 

Where is it? 

Guest Horny

Yesterday night was amazing, 

meet the camo print shirt muscular hunk, he was here for the gym, and after the gym, we meet in the shower room,  

since it alrd after 8.30pm, so the crowd is low, originally was having fun in the sauna room, and after that proceed to the cubicle in the last row, 

We having some light fun only, and his sucking skill was so great that he suck till I  cum on his mouth, and I do the same for him too

It was awesome, if you are here, please let me know, maybe we can exchange contact hope to meet you again

51 minutes ago, Guest Horny said:

meet the camo print shirt muscular hunk, he was here for the gym, and after the gym, we meet in the shower room,  

since it alrd after 8.30pm, so the crowd is low, originally was having fun in the sauna room, and after that proceed to the cubicle in the last row, 

We having some light fun only, and his sucking skill was so great that he suck till I  cum on his mouth, and I do the same for him too

It was awesome, if you are here, please let me know, maybe we can exchange contact hope to meet you again

Which gym did you go to?

Guest Hardnow
1 hour ago, Guest Horny said:

Johor Jaya?

Guest Horny
6 hours ago, Guest Gym said:

Which gym did you go to?

JJ swimming pool, it name Daiman sport complex at Johor jaya 

it work like a clubhouse, got swimming pool, gym or even badminton court 

U mall.

One Chinese guy and one Malay guy play at cubicle. The Chinese guy rub his dick on the butt of the Malay. 

Their video is so exciting. So fun to record their fun from the toilet. They don’t know they are recorded by someone. Wow. 

Edited by MostlyHorny

14 hours ago, MostlyHorny said:

U mall.

One Chinese guy and one Malay guy play at cubicle. The Chinese guy rub his dick on the butt of the Malay. 

Their video is so exciting. So fun to record their fun from the toilet. They don’t know they are recorded by someone. Wow. 

Where can watch the video? 

Guest Video
15 hours ago, MostlyHorny said:

U mall.

Mind share? 

Guest Guest
On 7/2/2019 at 10:24 PM, MostlyHorny said:

U mall.

Is the Chinese guy is Pokemon?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.