Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Wait.Waiting.Waited

Field report at Umall:

Waited from 5pm then a handsome green shirt guy entered the 2nd cubicle at around 6pm...

Want to enter the last cubicle but someone inside. Get into 3rd cubicle and gave a masturbating show to him and saved my load for him. Waited for a long time and the formal-wear guy in last cubicle never take any action...

Waited outside of the toilet for about half an hour but the handsome guy came out and got in the formal-wear guy’s car and leave...:frustrated::frustrated:

Gave my loads to an Indian guy and a Chinese uncle (with a masturbate cup, I know it from the suction sound and the lubricant) eventually. Wish you guys had fun...

Guest Missed
28 minutes ago, Guest Wait.Waiting.Waited said:

Field report at Umall:

Waited from 5pm then a handsome green shirt guy entered the 2nd cubicle at around 6pm...

Want to enter the last cubicle but someone inside. Get into 3rd cubicle and gave a masturbating show to him and saved my load for him. Waited for a long time and the formal-wear guy in last cubicle never take any action...

Waited outside of the toilet for about half an hour but the handsome guy came out and got in the formal-wear guy’s car and leave...:frustrated::frustrated:

Gave my loads to an Indian guy and a Chinese uncle (with a masturbate cup, I know it from the suction sound and the lubricant) eventually. Wish you guys had fun...

That green shirt guy chinese? Oso the formal wear guy also chi? 

Guest Wait.Waiting.Waited
2 hours ago, Guest Missed said:

That green shirt guy chinese? Oso the formal wear guy also chi? 

Yeah... both chinese

14 hours ago, Guest Wait.Waiting.Waited said:

Field report at Umall:

wow.. even bring a masturbation cup.. just for customers. really thoughtful

Guest Hardnow
6 hours ago, Passing by 88 said:

wow.. even bring a masturbation cup.. just for customers. really thoughtful

Indeed! And the masturbation cup is really powerful. He use it on my cock and I immediately feel like wanna shoot; but he grab my cock and not letting me withdraw my gun.

Just a pity I am in a hurry and went off immediately after shoot my load. Otherwise I must interview him which brand of Masturbation cup he bought. I should buy one too. Lol~

Guest Umall
1 hour ago, Guest Hardnow said:

Indeed! And the masturbation cup is really powerful. He use it on my cock and I immediately feel like wanna shoot; but he grab my cock and not letting me withdraw my gun.

Just a pity I am in a hurry and went off immediately after shoot my load. Otherwise I must interview him which brand of Masturbation cup he bought. I should buy one too. Lol~

Wish I can enjoy the cup too. Umall anyone? 

1 hour ago, pokemon said:

Any field report?

Instead, I went to rnr machap (was otw from KL to JB).

I saw this chinese guy peeing, his proud penis is clean shaved. I took a quick look at his penis and he noticed me. I was washing my hands and glance at him again. He went out from the toilet while rubbing his dick. Disappointed, I waited at the cubical for another guy to come in but the chinese guy came in again. I was jerking my penis and he was watching. Then he took out his dick and start to masturbate. A moment later he stopped and just walk out. Maybe he was afraid. I continue to masturbate and cum alone. Hehe

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Mlkboy86 said:

Instead, I went to rnr machap (was otw from KL to JB).

I saw this chinese guy peeing, his proud penis is clean shaved. I took a quick look at his penis and he noticed me. I was washing my hands and glance at him again. He went out from the toilet while rubbing his dick. Disappointed, I waited at the cubical for another guy to come in but the chinese guy came in again. I was jerking my penis and he was watching. Then he took out his dick and start to masturbate. A moment later he stopped and just walk out. Maybe he was afraid. I continue to masturbate and cum alone. Hehe

Interesting! Tomorrow and thereafter, people will meet Pokemon there easily..... or perhaps, can catch the Pokemon there while cruising 

Guest Guest
On 5/14/2019 at 7:39 PM, pokemon said:

Yeah right! Try harder!

Knowing you like sucking people hard and love to get fucked by someone harder! You this ASSHOLE! 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.