Male HQ

Nic The Masseur @ Shunfu

Guest massage fan
Agree with you.

Last week I visited Nic from Shunfu after seeing rather positive comments of his massage on the forum. But I was so wrong. Let me state the facts here and you guys can decide for yourself.

It's up to you guys to decide whether to believe me or not. I have been to a few home-based massages and I believed I should tell the people here if I think they are not good. So far, I think Paul (Bedok), Terry (Clementi but not doing now), Gard (Boon Keng) and Nic (Yishun) are good and worth the money. Just to show that I am not a massuer and trying to snatch business.

I have been massage by nic quite regularly. I believe he is still one of the more skilful masseur around.I guess not every masseur can please everyone,clients are free to chose and feel which masseur they feel connected,i guess it is tough being a masseur, being subjected to people remarks and opinions when he is not able to please every one of his clients.

================

Massage Fan, Don't hv to quote the whole passage.

If you have read my post, you should realise that my feedback wasn't mainly on the skills but the overall experience. If you think that the things I mentioned are reasonable, then I have nothing to say too. :)

I have been massage by nic quite regularly. I believe he is still one of the more skilful masseur around.I guess not every masseur can please everyone,clients are free to chose and feel which masseur they feel connected,i guess it is tough being a masseur, being subjected to people remarks and opinions when he is not able to please every one of his clients.

Guest massge fan
If you have read my post, you should realise that my feedback wasn't mainly on the skills but the overall experience. If you think that the things I mentioned are reasonable, then I have nothing to say too. :)

So far my overall experience with nic was pleasant and nice, he is very accomodating, friendly warm smile. I suppose you are just not his cuppa of tea.

Ok, so you are saying that his service differs from different customers, depending on whether they are his cuppa of tea or not? That would justify my comment on his service then.

Yes, you are probably right. If he is expecting me to be matured/chub, then I am sorry that I am not. :P

So far my overall experience with nic was pleasant and nice, he is very accomodating, friendly warm smile. I suppose you are just not his cuppa of tea.

Guest Guest

================

Massage Fan, Don't hv to quote the whole passage.

Hi Do you have Nic Mobile at Yishun? would like to give a try

Guest guest

may i know how is this nic look like... since so many people talk about him...guess must be cute or nice body beside good massage or extra service??? thank for sharing...

Guest Hi Hi
may i know how is this nic look like... since so many people talk about him...guess must be cute or nice body beside good massage or extra service??? thank for sharing...

Hi any one have his number would like to give a try. Thanks

Masseur : Nic (41 yo, Chinese)

Place of Massage : ShunFu Road, near Upp Thomson & Bishan

Facility : Private flat. Aircon room in flat.

Price of Massage : $40/hr

i just tried week ago and the correct price should be:

should correctly read as : sgd50 for 75 mins and sgd60 for 90 mins.

no more sgd40.00

the above price is quoted by him and no mention of sgd40 at all.

Thanks for the update.

Hi are we refering to Nic at Yishun or the One at Bishan or Thomson.

Can somebody could help to clarify and hope to have Nic at Yishun contact. Thanks

Yes. I also have the same experience.

i just tried week ago and the correct price should be:

should correctly read as : sgd50 for 75 mins and sgd60 for 90 mins.

no more sgd40.00

the above price is quoted by him and no mention of sgd40 at all.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi Nick,i want to try your massage,how can i contact u

hope to hear from u soon

nash

Hi everyone, :D

I am Nic, the bodywork therapist. :P

I like to take this opportunity here to wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I would like to make an announcement that I will be taking a short break for my bodywork services during the 1st day of Chinese new year to the 15th day.

Once again, I like to thank all the supporters who have tried and enjoy my massage And I do sincerely hope u have benefits from the bodywork therapy.

:thumb: ;) :clap:

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...